Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Just a few recent arrivals and purchases:

10" Hulk Gladiator
El Diablo (Black Suit)
Walter Payton (Road White Jersey)
Captain America (Gold Chrome)
Carnage w/Axe Hands (FYE)
All of the SW Holiday Pops (minus the chase)
Holiday Deadpool (Only got since it was the free one from Gamestop, in their Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal)
Devil from NBC (Disney Pop)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up the Jabba and Salacious Vynl set. Really like this one.

Reaction score
I finally found the Walgreens Spider-Hulk 6" today. I have had no luck finding any new Star Wars/Spider-man single pops.
Pieced together from more than 10 Walgreens I have seen all the new releases except the new Obi Pop. Picked up Spider Mobile and the Hulk Smash Loki Movie Moment. The new Spider Noir looks great if I let myself go down that rabbit hole, also like Spider-Hulk. No interest in the light up Iron Man.

Reaction score
Got the Holiday Vader GitD Chase from Amazon. It was a last second throw in to an Amazon order I was already making.

Not from this Amazon order, but is anyone else receiving Pops packaged much better from retailers? Hot Topic and Boxlunch using the cardboard sorters was a good first step. My NYCC order from BAM came shipped in a box inside another box with airbags used in both boxes. My last two shipments from Target came like that also instead of the (too) tightly wrapped air bags they have used most of this year. One was a single Pop, the other was the Batman '66 box.

Reaction score
Pizza Planet Truck finally arrived from BoxLunch. NYCC season finally closed.

Reaction score
Randomly found a Jurassic Park chase Dilophosaurus at a Target this afternoon.

Reaction score
My first Pop!

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Reaction score
Got two new Lord of the Rings Pops and a Stranger Things movie moment all for under $30 at Hot Topic.

Reaction score
Got SDCC Hot Topic 8 bit Wreck It Ralph and 8 bit Fix It Felix for retail from a local collector yesterday!

Reaction score
Got two new Lord of the Rings Pops and a Stranger Things movie moment all for under $30 at Hot Topic.
Changing this to 'I put in an order for.....'

Hot Topic sent me a box with someone else's order inside, all non Funko Harry Potter things.

Reaction score
Changing this to 'I put in an order for.....'

Hot Topic sent me a box with someone else's order inside, all non Funko Harry Potter things.

Wow! That's a mighty big screw up there Hot Topic. Haven't heard one from them in a while. Hopefully, they get your order sorted out.

Glad my HT order of Wayne and Garth (Wayne's World) wasn't messed up. Party on! Also scored the Michael's exclusive Newt Scamander the other day.

And my Box Lunch exclusive Anti-Venom w/shirt showed up today...two weeks after the tracking stopped and it was declared lost. I got a refund back.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got the Target lady last week because I know I am going to want her once I get the flocked Target dog in a couple weeks

Reaction score
Got plane crazy Mickey, band concert Mickey and movie moments sorcerers apprentice Mickey last night. All done with my 90th Mickey collection, unless there are more releases (skipped holiday and gamer Mickeys, sticking to movie/toon appearances only)

Reaction score
Got plane crazy Mickey, band concert Mickey and movie moments sorcerers apprentice Mickey last night. All done with my 90th Mickey collection, unless there are more releases (skipped holiday and gamer Mickeys, sticking to movie/toon appearances only)

Love the Sorcerer's Apprentice movie moment. One of my favorite Funko pieces even though Mickey is not high on my fandom.

Reaction score
My PIAB Pongo and Perdita set arrived today. As a Dalmatian owner I had to have this one in my collection!

Reaction score
Love the Santa Louis and Agent Orange Pops for Trading Places. Ditto for the shirtless John McClain Die Hard Pop

Reaction score
Got my Walgreens order in...Dark Side Anakin and Spirit Spider GITD. Love both but the true winner here is Anakin. He’s as menacing as the movie showed us.

Reaction score
That Anakin looks cool but I can't get past my dislike for bobble heads and being fixed to the base

Reaction score
I've kind of gone a little crazy lately and added 16 Lord of the Rings Pops to the collection. :wtf:

Reaction score
I've kind of gone a little crazy lately and added 16 Lord of the Rings Pops to the collection. :wtf:
Everyone who collects Funko Pops has gone a little crazy at some point. Congrats on adding all those LOTR pops. That's a great looking line.

Reaction score
Everyone who collects Funko Pops has gone a little crazy at some point. Congrats on adding all those LOTR pops. That's a great looking line.

Agreed. The two most recent LotR waves have some great sculpts.

Reaction score
Got the Foot Locker LeBron (yellow jersey) and the Fanatics (purple jersey) over the past two days

Reaction score
Got my purple Lebrons in and they were a little crushed. Prob because they put a big bubble mailer in the box.

Reaction score
My purple LeBron wasn't crushed but was damaged. I contacted them via the chat function (can do on site or app) to see about replacement (there are none) and they refunded me 20% back plus shipping so I can live with that. I put both LeBron's in the Funko stacks (hard) plastic protectors which Barnes and Noble had on sale last week so they are at least protected from further damage.

Reaction score
Captain Marvel chase from Hot Topic this morning. Got there at door opening, already four people in line. Only one wanted a Captain Marvel chase, the others actually helped search through the stash of new pops for the other chase. While checking out the group of three flippers known to the store came in looking for all the chases.

Reaction score
My Toy of the Year Freddy Funko Mini Vinyl figure arrived today. He's a cute little addition to the collection.

Reaction score
I picked up the new ROTJ Vader Pop! at HT on Saturday thanks to a tip from another local collector.

Reaction score
I picked up Alice in teacup while down at Disney over the weekend. AP discount helped take the sting out a little but I mean the packaging and design on this one is just excellent.