Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Finally got my Gold R2-D2 Hot Topic Exclusive. I do like the look of these Gold Pops. The base and dome, well, that needs some work. Overall though, glad I got it for the discounted Black Friday price.

Reaction score
Not me...I made the mistake last year with the BB-8, this year I refused to fall for it again lol. Chrome pops on the other I eat up.

Reaction score
Found a Mystery Mini Greedo at my local Walmart a few nights ago; but kinda sad how I came across it. I went looking for the exclusive Cantina Faceoff set; and I noticed that 3 Mystery Mini boxes had been ripped open. Of the boxes ripped open, the following Mystery Mini pieces were left behind: Jawa (missing black base), a black base (missing figurine) and a complete Greedo. I put Greedo back inside one of the trashed boxes and paid for it. Such a pathetic thing to see, especially how cheap those thins are. I just hope the culprit was some lousy, misguided kid and not an adult.

Reaction score
Not me...I made the mistake last year with the BB-8, this year I refused to fall for it again lol. Chrome pops on the other I eat up.
I think you need to give in to the gold ones. You know you secretly want to.

Just kidding. That attitude you have about not falling for it is what I'm trying to adopt in my collecting habits. So far, no movie moments, besides I haven't seen any in person.

Reaction score
Gave in and finally saw and bought the Trash Compactor Movie Moment and the Tuskan w/Bantha Dorbz today.

Reaction score
Stopped at Hot Topic today and exchanged a Kevin Smith pop for a Kylo TIE Silencer, just paid the difference. They almost didn't want to do it but did since I was paying more. Also scored a Luke Speeder chase from Gamestop yesterday...passed on Leia for now.

Reaction score
$32.50 at Hot Topic. Freakin' ridiculous...I wouldn't have paid the full price although I technically did. Worked out in my favor cause I didn't want that Kevin Smith pop any longer.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info H_L_H. I'm going to be hitting a Barnes today. I have the Kylo TIE POP! on pre-order with Toy Wars for $19.99; a great price but, if past orders are any indication, it will take forever to ship.

Reaction score
I went on my very first Pop hunt at Mall of America, my first time going there in I believe 5 years. It's also my first time seeing a Box Lunch store in-person. They had the chrome BB-9E, which I of course bought. Might be the coolest looking Pop from the TLJ line, so I was bummed it was an exclusive to a store I don't have near me, but things worked out in the end. :)

Their HT is conveniently almost directly across from BL, and they have two gigantic Pop walls. Their store is twice the size of mine.

I also checked out the SW Dorbz at the Disney Store. I chose not to buy any, but I wanted to see them in-person anyway just for the heck of it. I don't think they had all of them. The selection was kinda small.

In the end I just bought BB-9E, but still had a lot of fun. There were a few others I want that I saw (non-SW), but they will likely be easily available in my area soon, if they aren't already, so I decided to hold off on buying them for now.

Reaction score
Bought the Movie Moments Cantina Face-Off set yesterday. My local Walmart had a MOUNTAIN of the Movie Moments sets. But I can't recall seeing the Bespin Duel set; but they had all the others. Also found a couple Cantina Aliens three-packs and one Rebel Pilots three-pack, but the box was in fairly rough shape.

Reaction score
Bought the Movie Moments Cantina Face-Off set yesterday. My local Walmart had a MOUNTAIN of the Movie Moments sets. But I can't recall seeing the Bespin Duel set; but they had all the others. Also found a couple Cantina Aliens three-packs and one Rebel Pilots three-pack, but the box was in fairly rough shape.

Cloud City Duel (Bespin) is a Walgreens exclusive. It has been marked down to $13 clearance at stores that still have it stock. Or grab it online:
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/f...oments-cloud-city-duel/ID=prod6368756-product

Reaction score
My acquisitions over the past month or so:

Marvel Moon Knight (Walgreens Exclusive)
Marvel Contest of Champions-Civil Warrior (Hot Topic Exclusive-Green Cap America)
DC Teen Titans Go Rose Wilson (TRU Exclusive)
Disney Treasures subscription box
Kevin Smith Secret Stash 20th
SW Movie Moments Cloud City Duel (Walgreens Exclusive-$13
SW Death Star 3-Pack (Walmart Exclusive)
Funko Freddy Astronaut w/Flag
Buffy TVS Wave 2 w/Chase

I needed to make a list to see if I spent too much money lately. The answer is NO...Maybe.

Reaction score
Had my first double chase day, by finding the King Dice Chase (Hot Topic) and Jake "The Snake" Roberts (Walmart). Also picked up the new Harley Quinn (Punk Rocker) HT exclusive and the Ready Player One Parzival HT exclusive to allow me to use my last Hot Cash coupon. To round out the day, I got my Dryden Voss (Error Box-name mispelled and missing scars) from FYE and the "More Cowbell" SNL Pop.

Good job there Funko with the Vos pop, great quality control. Sigh.

Reaction score
My Toucan Sam arrived today. Had a brief moment before leaving for work and noticed a crease in the top of the box flap. Now it isn't a crease thru the whole top flap but just on the outside of the top flap. Obviously a production error which I have never seen before.

I could be upset, but Toucan Sam looks awesome and I know nobody would want to hear these useless complaints. Especially from those who missed out from that Funko Shop disaster.

So ignore my rambling, please. Ha!

Reaction score
I grabbed the "Hulk Busting Out of Hulkbuster" Pop today.
Glad that you and others are enjoying this Gamestop Pop. It looks impressive. Personally, I don't think its a must buy. But, I may change my mind.

I got my Hellboy with Crown, (Anung Un Rama) in from Woozy Moo online. Love it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
After not buying much for a few months, I ended up with two 3 Pop hauls over the last two Sundays at HT. First I saw Gwenom and the reboot Lara Croft, two new commons I had to have, and I added my first common Solo Pop of the Range Trooper to get the 3 for $27 deal. Then the next Sunday I went back to buy the rest of the commons I wanted of Han, Lando, and Qi'ra. They had a B2G1 free deal on SW Pops going on. I also used a free $5 reward for my guest list anniversary. It was the perfect time to take care of my common wants. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks to Hail_Lord_Helmet, I now have the HT flocked Tigger dorbz. One of the few dorbz I love. Enjoy your chase Georgie.

I also got the new Disney exclusive Diamond Collection Tinker Bell Rock Candy this week. One of my favorite Funko pieces even though I am not a Disney collector or much of a fan of the Rock Candy line. Cannot recommend this Tinker Bell enough if you were considering it at all. It is that good.

Reaction score
Stopped into a new privately owned Toy Shop, Smash Toys and Collectibles and picked up the Roger Rabbit Pop (been eyeing this at conventions) and the Smugglers Bounty Annual Gift Vader Award. Both were below PPG value, which is all you can ask now-a-days.

Reaction score
For around $38, I got the Funko TIE Fighter Pilot with TIE Fighter (#221), NYCC Metallic TIE Fighter Pilot (#51) and a Hasbro Rebels TIE Pilot. Not bad, I think!

Reaction score
Got the Disney Parks The Collector for retail price at a local collector show

Reaction score
Amazon Trooper arrived today. Love the detail compared to most of the other Troopers in the line.

Reaction score
Bought the Wacky Wobblers TIE Fighter Pilot yesterday. I only own a few Wobblers (Greedo, Shoretrooper, First Order Snowtrooper) but the Pilot was high on my list.

Reaction score
I braved Frank & Sons and managed to limit myself to only getting Jolly Roger (regular version) for $65 and Indy's Ride for $50, box was a bit dinged on it but I didn't mind especially at that price.
There were a few other things that I wanted but I was checking eBay and the Pop price guide and knew what was a good deal and what wasn't.
Pretty much everyone had Pikachu's, anywhere from $30 - $90! The other Target ad icon exclusives were going for crazy prices too. Glad I am only a casual collector or this would drive me nuts.

Reaction score
Since Gamestop was having buy 3 get 1 free on Pop's I got 90th Mickey - Steamboat Willie, Apprentice, Firefighter and Brave Little Tailor.
I have a birthday reward from Hot Topic so I will get Conductor from there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A nice collector on a Disney FB page I belong to hooked me up with a Splash Mountain set at cost plus shipping! So thankful I didn't have to resort to eBay

Reaction score
In the past week, I picked up the following:

Splash Mountain Set-from Shop Disney
Han Solo & Silk exclusives-from Walgreens online
Regular Cap'N Crunch Pez-from Target. (Saw it sitting on a shelf, all by itself)
Target Twinkie the Kid, Regular & Chase-Took two stores to get them. The Chase was out on a shelf with other Pops. Very shocked by that.
Fantastic Beasts Baby Nifflers 2-Pack-from Gamestop

A successful pickup, I'd say.

Reaction score
Funko shop Bao. Perfect box design, even I have to keep this one in box as an OOB collector.

Target Twinkie The Kid. My only Ad Icon. Went to an out of town Target for other things when it opened and they happened to have a fresh case out with someone else taking the chase.

Walgreens Han Solo on order.

Reaction score
Congrats on your scores this week Antman.

I got the Snap, Crackle and Pop set from Funkoshop, Han from Walgreens.com, Yoda from Hottopic.com and I ordered all the 90th Anniversary Mickey Mouse figures from Barnes and Noble. I also picked up a couple of figs. on ebay.

I still need to track down Twinkie the Kid. I only hit one Target today and I wasn't thinking of Twinkie. I did see about 4 each of the common Tom and Jerry on the shelf.

Reaction score
Last week, I got...

From Gamestop:
2 Audrey II's (one for me and one for Gerald Home, who's coming to Nashville for ICCC)
FB Dumbledore
FB Thestral
FB baby Niffler 2-pack
2 HP Mystery Boxes (pre-ordered)

From Target:
Twinkie the Kid (non chase, for HLH)

From BAM:
FB Jacob Kowalski
Predator Hound
CW Anakin
Stitch

I need to stop buying stuff. Honestly. I've got a con to attend next weekend!

Reaction score
Bought a bunch of Nightmare before Christmas POPs today. Found Oogie Boogie (without sack), Dr. Finklestein, Harlequin Demon and the Clown at my local comic shop; then at home I ordered Snowman Jack, Zero w/Bone (Boxlunch exclusive), Wolfman (Specialty Series) and Devil (Walgreens exclusive).