Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Should this be kept to only Star Wars or other Funko items also?

Reaction score
I wouldn't see a problem with discussing non Star Wars Funko pops in this section. Maybe in the thread further down named "Funko Pops" or we could create a non Star Wars Funko Pop thread.

Reaction score
I wouldn't see a problem with discussing non Star Wars Funko pops in this section. Maybe in the thread further down named "Funko Pops" or we could create a non Star Wars Funko Pop thread.
I think we need to create a non-SW Pop! thread within this new Funko Pop! section, not in the CTR section. I've found out about and acquired many non-SW Pop!s thanks to others posting information (with particular regard to the latest Harry Potter exclusives). I appreciate each and every post and the time people take to share their latest finds with their fellow collectors.

Reaction score
Finally received my BB-9E Chrome from Box Lunch. Took 12 days from ship day to reach me. Quite excessive but at least it arrived in perfect condition. Still debating on picking up the common version.

Reaction score
Made a night-time stop into Walgreens (Algonquin, IL) and found a clerk stocking the Praetorian Guards. They had both versions, but strangely uneven amounts. One of the Guard w/Chains and 5 of the Guard w/Knives. Is this common to be this unbalanced, unless the one w/chains was intended to be similar to a chase ratio 1:6?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up the Wedge/Snowspeeder today. Surprised to see him at a store I recently just checked (Elmhurst, IL). Saw the Bespin Movie moment too, but wasn't sold on it.

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Wedge yet but did find the duel set and grabbed it. Also saw the Praetorian Guards but left both...on the other hand where the hell is the 6" Black Series Obi Ghost? Been looking for days for that and nothing still.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Correct forum: Already received my Walgreens order of SW Medical Droid, Deadpool Duck and Valkyrie. I would love to have all shipments arrive one day after ordering. Being close to the distribution hub is a godsent.

Reaction score
Received the BN Death Star Droid and Saw today. Was not going to sweat it if I missed out on these but they are much nicer out of box than I thought they would be. Odd calling the Droid 'white' but the chrome is well done.

Still waiting on 21-B.

Reaction score
In addition to 2-1B my Dengar and K2 arrived from Amazon. Disappointed the blaster damage is not more obvious on K2 but otherwise a nice pop.

Love the Dengar, already have have him in my bounty hunter lineup from ESB. Unfortunately he barely stays standing upright on the pedestal pegs. Any good pop tips for the best way to stabilize him? Only had this problem before with thin legged (usually female) pops when taken off the star wars base.

Reaction score
My Dengar arrived as well and I'm very happy in the condition it arrived (love when they use those mini boxes that serve as protectors). Also received my opener white white DSD today.

Reaction score
Went to Walmart to pickup my Ewok 3-Pack. This is one of my favorite sets right now. If all pops were this impressive, we would all be wanting them.

Update: Also received my Dengar and K-2SO NYCC pops.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got my Dengar and K2SO in and it was in a good sized box and no packing material whatsoever. Both were in good shape.

Reaction score
Picked up my ewoks from Walmart. Not that Funko is hurting for business these days but if they put this much attention to detail in all their pop designs they would rope in even more Stars Wars collectors. These are phenomenal.

On the way home from Walmart I ran into the new Star Wars display at Walgreens. The Wedge snowspeeder is decent. Its nice having a well done pop ride outside the core characters. Seeing the Bespin scene affirmed my initial thoughts. It is good for the price point but I may only commit to iconic scenes that I cannot already display very well with existing pops. Looking forward to Cantina Faceoff and Trash Compactor Escape but I am weary of Funko going overboard with this concept.

The older woman at the Walgreens checkout said they have been getting calls nonstop all week about when they would have the new Star Wars display, mostly about the new pops. Is it really that common? I would feel strange doing that. I must have gotten lucky going there when I did, the display was completely untouched. Side note, the Star Wars display had at least 10 of the new Spirit Obi-Wan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Still haven't found that Spirit Obi and I've been looking everywhere. Doesn't seem like it's hit the south east yet though.

Reaction score
Found the Costco 4-Packs today. Picked them up since I didn't buy any of the wave. I was waiting for a good deal, since I see them everywhere. Haven't tried to see the glow Sabers yet. However, I liked the fact that individual Pops are inside a bigger specialty box with its own clear plastic across the front.

Does anyone want or need these? I could help out, but I probably need to buy a shipping box though.

Reaction score
Not Star Wars related, but picked up X-23 and Ultron at a local comic shop, didn't even know there WAS an Ultron.

Reaction score
Got both of the Costco 4 packs today. That is the ultimate packaging for any in box collectors. The outer box provides some serious protection for the regular pop boxes inside, probably designed to guarantee nothing gets crushed when they are stacked on pallets Costco style.

Reaction score
If anyones seen an extra Boba Fett w/ Slave 1 exclusive PM me!

Reaction score
After seeing the leaked image of the upcoming Walmart pilot 3 pack, I made sure to find a good deal on a pilot Luke. That 3 pack will be a must have for me!

Reaction score
I'm still ticked they put them in TFA era pilot suits. I may have to snag some extra Lukes to correct it.

Reaction score
most recent ultron i have seen (been out of the marvel loop a while) i have seen is the build a figure i have his body with my wasp.
now to keep my post relevant to star wars. i have to say, i really hope people arent going gaga over that pilot luke with the skull cap he NEVER wears EVER in the movie, that kind of thing annoys the crap out of me.
from the time he gets in the snow speeder with dack and puts his helmet on to when he gets out on dagobah he dosent have it. in fact nobody but hobbie that they have ever show on screen helmetless ever wore one.
oops just noticed i took a wrong turn into funko land just ignore all this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm still ticked they put them in TFA era pilot suits. I may have to snag some extra Lukes to correct it.
Aw, REALLY? I didn't even notice from the pic I saw. I'll have to try and find it again. The three pack and three more Luke bodies will get expensive!

Reaction score
So I went into Michael's Craft Store looking for picture frame wall hooks and hanging wire, and stumbled across the regular Porg Chase sitting with other TLJ Pops. Was pleasantly surprised to finally add the regular chase version to the collection. While I have this on order with Toy Wars, they have yet to fulfill the FFII order I placed at $9.99 for it. (I know they are slow, but man, pick up the pace Toy Wars.)

Reaction score
Would have rather done ship to store if I had the option, but at least it arrived fast and safe.

Reaction score
Got my pilots today also. Disappointing about the flight suits but I still like them overall.

Reaction score
I also got the Pilots 3-pack in yesterday. Details like the wrong suits are huge. Clearly, Funko thinks that the people who buy this this set, don't know much about the movies, or they would've done some research.