Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Nice addition for your collection, I have that one myself..., I've got most of the 1:10 scale statues released so far though, just wish they'd make more baddies. :)
Yeah, I've seen your collection and it looks good. Probably waiting on the release of the other Clones, huh?

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Gamorrean guard statue from fellow scummer bobasweet. I'm waiting patiently for it to arrive so I can set it up on my desk at work!

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Gamorrean guard statue from fellow scummer bobasweet. I'm waiting patiently for it to arrive so I can set it up on my desk at work!
Do you have the Gamorrean Mythos?

I see you just scored the 1:1 pig bust too, so now all that's left IMO is the Mythos and you have the best 3 guard items produced...

My pigs.....

Reaction score
I have one of these statues myself & like it a lot..., it's a great statue. The Mythos one is the better to own though in my opinion & as Gartogg says, now you've got the 1:1 scale Gammy bust you should definitely be getting the Mythos too (if you haven't already). :)

Reaction score
Do you have the Gamorrean Mythos?

Thats the last one on my radar. This evening is actually the start of the Calgary comic expo, so I'm hoping to find it there. My fiancé say I have 1 more week to spend money foolishly because that's when we move into our new house and start paying real bills. Lol
wish me luck!

Reaction score
I didn't find the mythos gammy at the comic con today *sad face*
Buuuut I did get a bunch of vintage collection figures I was missing!
So a few hundred bucks later.... Now the mythos gam is nowhere in my near future...Dammit

Reaction score
I didn't find the mythos gammy at the comic con today *sad face*
Buuuut I did get a bunch of vintage collection figures I was missing!
So a few hundred bucks later.... Now the mythos gam is nowhere in my near future...Dammit
As long as your happy with what you got, that's the main thing. :)

Reaction score
Something about the Mythos I don't like. Just can't figure what it is. Maybe I'd like it better in the flesh so to speak. The Attakus Gam is perfect in my opinion. They absolutely nailed it.

Reaction score
Something about the Mythos I don't like. Just can't figure what it is. Maybe I'd like it better in the flesh so to speak. The Attakus Gam is perfect in my opinion. They absolutely nailed it.
I don't like the open mouth head but I do like the closed mouth version so I was glad it came with 2 heads..., believe me when I say you'd like it tons more in the flesh, it really is a superb statue & although yes it's a lot of money..., it's value for money. I honestly think buying all of the Mythos statues was one of the best decisions I've made.

Reaction score
I just received my Attakus Guard and damn is this thing heavy, detailed and awesome!

Thanks for the GG bobasweet. Easy person to deal with. Would easily do business again!

Thanks!!

Reaction score
I'm expecting the 1:5 scale Salacious Crumb statue to arrive tomorrow morning, he was going cheap on eBay so I broke my 'no use of the credit card rule for unnecessary things' & bagged him..., £65.00 including delivery made this an appealing purchase. lol ;)

Reaction score
A few days ago I bought the Attakus Gamorrean Guard for my wife during the BBTS sale. Took me a while to get a good deal on one of these, but he is finally a member of our family :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
It is a great statue isn't it Julian. :) I paid quite a lot for mine really (£269.99) but I don't regret getting it or paying more than I needed to..., it's an asset to my collection so it was worth splashing out on. :)

Reaction score
A few days ago I bought the Attakus Gamorrean Guard for my wife during the BBTS sale. Took me a while to get a good deal on one of these, but he is finally a member of our family :)

After all the hassle and trouble you went through the 1st time trying to get this I'm super glad you managed to pick this one up and at such a good price :)

Awesome statue of a awesome character!!!

Congrats mate :)

Reaction score
After all the hassle and trouble you went through the 1st time trying to get this I'm super glad you managed to pick this one up and at such a good price :)

Awesome statue of a awesome character!!!

Congrats mate :)
Thanks for the kind words, my friend. Getting it for such a good deal was great but honestly, it was a lot better seeing my wife's face light up when I gave her the Gamorrean statue. It took a while to find one but I'm glad I was able to deliver. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I could never buy something so awesome & then give it away, I'd have to buy 2 & even then I think I'd feel hard pressed giving the second one away. lol ;)

Reaction score
Just received the 1/5 scale R2-D2- he's pretty sweet! No COA or box but I was able to get it for $79- didn't want to pass it up

Reaction score
Very cool, I'd love to get the 1:5 scale version of R2..., I've got the 1:10 scale they made but R2 being small would look better in the bigger size I think. Have you taken any pictures of him yet??? :)

Reaction score
I was just imagining my own wife's face if I gave her a Gamorrean statue as a present...
Would she be liking it or hating it? I ask because I know some wives aren't much into what we collect. I had a friend that ordered collectibles online to be sent to my house, and I had to drive to the boonies (where he lived) and drop them off in the middle of the night so he could pick them up and bring them in his house while his wife was asleep, just so she wouldn't drive him crazy :) My wife and I go to Star Wars conventions together, and she collects with me as well. The Gamorrean guard and Quadrineros are her favorite characters :) After 23 years of marriage I guess we have gotten pretty much used to accepting and understanding each other's "bad habits" :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone know the going rate on an Attakus Probe Droid? I've checked Ebay completed and have not seen any sold recently. Thanks

Reaction score
Anyone know the going rate on an Attakus Probe Droid? I've checked Ebay completed and have not seen any sold recently. Thanks
Besides some crazy sellers that want an arm and a leg for one, I think the Probot is usually listed anywhere between $800.00 to $1,000.00 give or take. That said, I've also seen "Best offer accepted" showing quite often for those that have sold, meaning the final price was less than the asking price. The going rate depends on what the buyer was/is willing to pay, and what the seller is really willing to let it go for.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unless you are a huge Attakus fan and don't want anything else, I'd advise to try getting the Sideshow 1/6 version. A bit smaller in scale (just 1/6 instead of 1/5) but it is more accurate, a professional from RPF (who also worked with Master Replicas and EFX) helped Sideshow build this accurately, it comes with movable arms, with light, sound and a nice base. You might end up in getting an Attakus Probot and it could arrive broken since it is fragile and too many arrived with broken parts alas. Or wait for EFX to make a studio scale one or get an uber accurate fan made one.

Reaction score
U have rich friends :)

Nice presents!
Well here one Attakus 1/10 statue cost about the same as 2 Hasbro BS 6" figures. And since these ones are impossible to find (thank you Hasbro), I gave up on the BS line and I prefer getting less stuff but better stuff :)

Reaction score
So I have been going through all the posts on this thread, and will say I now want an Attakus Vader someday LOL. But the other thing I wanted to ask (since the photos no longer show up on here) is if anyone has a Tusken Raider? Seems like everyone liked how it looked. I watched a video review on it (low quality) and have seen some stills online but wanted to know what people think of that statue who own it.

Outside of Troopers and Vader/Fett the Tusken Raiders are hands down my favorite design from Lucas' SW. I also love they really didn't change too much from Ralph McQuarrie's original drawings either. The fact these statues are 1/5 scale is awesome as well since my McQ SS statues are all 1/5 scale.

I have been looking for a nice Tusken as the SS PF is a doll since I only like polystone statues, and this seems to be the best option available. Any comments or thoughts would be welcomed!

Reaction score
Last month I took the painful decision to part with my Attakus collection of 1:5 scale statues, hated to do it but space is a big problem for me & could no longer be ignored..., also getting told I have terminal cancer kind of helped add to the downsizing decision, anyway my point. I had the Tusken Raider & it is a stunning piece, well worth the money & id totally recommend it to anyone thinking about getting one. :)

Reaction score
Last month I took the painful decision to part with my Attakus collection of 1:5 scale statues, hated to do it but space is a big problem for me & could no longer be ignored..., also getting told I have terminal cancer kind of helped add to the downsizing decision, anyway my point. I had the Tusken Raider & it is a stunning piece, well worth the money & id totally recommend it to anyone thinking about getting one. :)
I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. My Dad passed away from cancer a couple years ago and it was tough to see him in pain like that. I am really sorry, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

Reaction score
Thanks, it’s been a naff time I must admit but I’m trying to make the most of the time I have left, can’t change who I am though & I’m still going to be collecting till I die I think, helps to have a distraction & I find it helps. :)

Reaction score
Thanks, it’s been a naff time I must admit but I’m trying to make the most of the time I have left, can’t change who I am though & I’m still going to be collecting till I die I think, helps to have a distraction & I find it helps. :)
I'm glad to hear that, hang in there Brother and take care!

Reaction score
Kevin is a fighter and I have the strong conviction he'll be with us for many years to come!

As for the Tusken Raider, that is one of the Attakus sculpts I have and I can highly recommend it to you, Django. The statue is heavy, nicely detailed and weathered. The texture of the fabric is quite realistic as well. It was in fact my first Attakus statue as I love everything from Tatooine, and this is a winner. I had pictures of it , but I can't seem to find them at the moment. If I find them I'll show them to you. I can also recommend you the Jawa statue. love everything about that one as well, and I'm particularly fond of the way they made his eyes come alive. The Gamorrean guard is another great sculpt II can recommend you.