Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
New haul coming this weekend...

Managed to secure myself a few 1:5 scale Attakus statues this week & they are being delivered to me at the weekend..., really looking forward to adding the clone trooper, Jango Fett, Sandtrooper Sergeant & Tusken Raider to my Attakus collection. So far I've got 11 1:10 scale statues & only 1 1:5 scale statue but obviously this will now be 5..., (pictures to follow) on the hunt for a Tie Fighter Pilot & the Sandtrooper Squad Leader next, wouldn't mind getting the Stormtrooper statue too in the bigger scale. If anyone knows where I can find any of those 3 at a reasonable price feel free to let me know. :)

Reaction score
I have been asked how much I paid for the latest additions soon to be in my collection..., I think they were all bargains really but the prices I've paid were as follows: -

1) clone trooper - £83.00
2) Tusken Raider - £85.00
3) Jango Fett - £130.00
4) Sandtrooper Sergeant - £80.00

You may be saying to yourselves that the Sandtrooper Sergeant was rather cheap & that's correct because of a crack on one of the ankles, the seller has an undamaged one though for £180.00 so still a good price but it's promised to someone else so I've thought about it for a while & after seeing a photo of the statue & the crack it still looks amazing so I simply had to have it!!! lol ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well they have arrived safe & sound & I love every single one of them..., I think being bigger than most statues helps with the wow factor BUT they are all truly awesome!!! Not the best of pictures as I seriously need to invest in a better camera & not try getting a deal on one that turns out to be just as naff as every other camera I get but anyway, here are my 4 new additions...

Tusken Raider

Clone Trooper

Jango Fett

& the Sandtrooper Sergeant (also with the Attakus Commander Cody, that I already had)

Reaction score
Congrats! I have all of them except for the elusive stormtrooper. You scored a great deal!

Reaction score
Great haul Kev and you got great prices on all of them, far better than I did on Jango and the Clone Trooper. The Jango statue is a particularly good pick-up as there aren't any other high-end Jango statues out there. :)

Reaction score
Great haul Kev and you got great prices on all of them, far better than I did on Jango and the Clone Trooper. The Jango statue is a particularly good pick-up as there aren't any other high-end Jango statues out there. :)
It is always nice to find a good deal..., pondering on getting General Grievous now, far more expensive but still cheaper than I've seen him else where so might bite the bullet on him as it'll probably be the only chance to get him. :) Regarding the Jango statue, I think the marketing pictures for it don't do it justice at all, I was really pleased with how he looks in hand & it's only my third Jango peice so it's a welcome addition (waiting on a Jango mini-bust so will soon have 4 Jango items). :)

Reaction score
Excellent!! Congrats! :) Which is your favorite Attakus statue Kev?
Out of the one's I own it's the Sandtrooper Sergeant that's best, I think it's great even though not totally accurate..., it's still a good likeness & a nice pose too. All of them (the 5) look impressive though & far better in hand than they do in any pictures I've seen. :)

Reaction score
Warn your seller to pack him carefully because it's REALLY fragile. After trying to get him twice and both arriving broken, I gave up.
The seller will be delivering him personally because he's worried about it getting damaged in the post so hopefully it will survive the car trip. :)

Reaction score
I am loving the tusken Kev....

Definitely going on my want list....

Reaction score
I am loving the tusken Kev....

Definitely going on my want list....
It got on my radar after I saw a few in hand pictures of it on this forum, I thought to myself that it looked impressive so when I was told by the chap I bought it from he only wanted £85.00 for it, I thought it was a bargain & despite not being part of my focus its still a cool character & the statue is truly superb..., Attakus did a great job. :)

Reaction score
Wow those are some very good prices for really nice statues. Congrats.. Good Luck with the Grievous statue as I had similar experience a few years ago as BenObi with broken one's arriving. Actually after I gave up I went after Sideshow's PF and that's what started my PF run. :) Anyway good luck if you decide to get Grievous it's really an amazing statue.

Reaction score
Wow those are some very good prices for really nice statues. Congrats.. Good Luck with the Grievous statue as I had similar experience a few years ago as BenObi with broken one's arriving. Actually after I gave up I went after Sideshow's PF and that's what started my PF run. :) Anyway good luck if you decide to get Grievous it's really an amazing statue.
Thanks, I'm waiting for the seller to get back to me at the moment as he has a few other Attakus statues I'm after but he'd promised someone else first dibs on 2 of them & although they haven't got back to him as yet he said he gave them till the end of the month so I have to wait a bit..., not a fan of waiting to be honest but hopefully I'll soon have a couple more Attakus statues along with the Grievous one. :)

Reaction score
be careful of Grievous' fingers. They are known to break easily, expecially when trying to place the sabers.

Reaction score
be careful of Grievous' fingers. They are known to break easily, expecially when trying to place the sabers.
Thanks for letting me know, the deal isn't done yet & I'm already feeling less interested in this statue, unfortunately if something's that delicate I'm usually the one to break it!!! :(

Reaction score
Awesome grabs my friend! Good work. I do not own any of those. I ahve been going back and forth about the Tusken Raider for a really really long time.... I love the statue, but I have not found it at a price I am willing to pay. I actually want to put it behind the Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan statue as kind of a background effect.... I am thinking it might look cool as they are 1:5 scale statues.

I currently have a lot of the Attakus statues (but I am missing a lot too)... I currently have in my possession Vader I, Vader II, Han Solo, Chewbacca, X-Wing Luke, Jedi Luke, R2-D2, TIE Fighter Pilot, Obi-Wan, Yoda (EPIII), and Slave Leia.

I have two more coming in the mail that I won on eBay over the last week (and one of them I literally won 5 min ago).... I have C-3PO and Han in Carbonite on its way. (the Han in Carbonite I jsut won for 99.99 shipped.... I think it is going to look SPECTACULAR behind the Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett.....)

anyway.... I really like the Tusken Raider after seeing your pictures...... I think that will be my next statue I buy.

Great collection by the way...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been pondering on getting Han in Carbonite myself recently, you got a good deal with the one you won so congratulations on the win..., it's always nice to get something new for the collection but even nicer when you get it for a decent price too. :) Are you going to be looking for Boba Fett to go with Han now??? I'd definitely recommend any of the Attakus statues I've bought, I was especially impressed with the Tusken Raider, the fabric effect of the clothing looks very nicely done..., I'm sure it'd look good with the Mythos Obi Wan statue. :)

Reaction score
wow, that Tusken Raider is amazing! Also really digging Jango -- might be time to finally break that Attakus damn and order something.

Reaction score
wow, that Tusken Raider is amazing! Also really digging Jango -- might be time to finally break that Attakus damn and order something.
The Attakus statues look even better in hand, they are very impressive & I'd definitely recommend getting one or even a few..., I've got 2 more to come next month, General Grievous & Darth Vader 2..., I may also be getting a Royal Guard but I'm waiting to hear back from the seller about that one. :)

Reaction score
Well I think anyone who's seen my recent thread in this area knows I got 4 new Attakus statues not that long ago..., I will soon have 2 more for my collection though, Darth Vader 2 & General Grievous, I'll post pictures here when they turn up next weekend. :)

Reaction score
Just got an e-mail off of the chap selling me the General Grievous & Darth Vader 2 statues, been a bit of a delay but I shall finally be able to add them to my growing 1:5 scale collection early next month..., can't wait!!! :)

Reaction score
Picked up the Jango 1/5 scaled statue. This is my first Attakus statue and I'm very impressed. This statue is real neat and even though I dedicate most of space to SS premium formats. I will be getting more of these. I have my eye on the Cody statue next.

Reaction score
I followed a UK auction for the Royal Guard statue this past weekend but it went for £323. :(

Reaction score
I followed a UK auction for the Royal Guard statue this past weekend but it went for £323. :(
I followed it too, there's another one on eBay though..., it had a buy it now price of £199.00 & I was going to buy it BUT unfortunately I had to buy a new mattress for the bed so that took the last of my free cash, the buy it now option is gone & it's gone onto bids so I'm just watching it to see how much it sells for. :)

Reaction score
I've been pondering on getting Han in Carbonite myself recently, you got a good deal with the one you won so congratulations on the win..., it's always nice to get something new for the collection but even nicer when you get it for a decent price too. :) Are you going to be looking for Boba Fett to go with Han now??? I'd definitely recommend any of the Attakus statues I've bought, I was especially impressed with the Tusken Raider, the fabric effect of the clothing looks very nicely done..., I'm sure it'd look good with the Mythos Obi Wan statue. :)

No, I am not going to get the Boba Fett Attakus.... I have the SS Mythos Boba Fett on pre-order, so the HIC will go behind that statue.... I ahve always thought of that statue being the "mythos" of Boba's adventures AFTER getting Han from the Empire.... like he is on the way to deliver to Jabba. So, I think it will be a great background for that statue.

Reaction score
No, I am not going to get the Boba Fett Attakus.... I have the SS Mythos Boba Fett on pre-order, so the HIC will go behind that statue.... I ahve always thought of that statue being the "mythos" of Boba's adventures AFTER getting Han from the Empire.... like he is on the way to deliver to Jabba. So, I think it will be a great background for that statue.
I've pre-ordered the Mythos Boba Fett too..., I think that'll be my last Boba Fett collectible then but if the Attakus statue turns up at a reasonable price in the future I wouldn't rule it out (despite the not so hot falling backwards pose). :)

Reaction score
I happen to like the Boba Attakus pose. I imagine he's just shooting at something up high. The pose works well if you're displaying him below eye level. There are other things that bother me about the statue though, especially the matte black paint they used for his visor.

Reaction score
I happen to like the Boba Attakus pose. I imagine he's just shooting at something up high. The pose works well if you're displaying him below eye level. There are other things that bother me about the statue though, especially the matte black paint they used for his visor.
I didn't say it was a bad statue, I'm not crazy about the pose BUT I'd still be happy to have the statue (just not for the current eBay asking prices). :)

Reaction score
Just grabbed a Vader 1, been wanting it for a long long time. Thought $700 was not too extreme. One of the best Vaders out there.
Very well done on getting that version of Vader, it's always escaped me when it turns up on auction..., it's definitely a great looking statue, do you have Vader 2 as well???

Reaction score
I thought seeing as I'm getting the Mythos Gamorrean Executioner statue that it'd be nice to have another Gamorrean example for my collection & the 1:5 scale Attakus statue was the obvious choice for me so thanks to my favourite retailer I've managed to track one down for a reasonable price & it should be with me in hand next month (end of) taking my total Attakus 1:5 scale statues upto 9. :)

Reaction score
I thought seeing as I'm getting the Mythos Gamorrean Executioner statue that it'd be nice to have another Gamorrean example for my collection & the 1:5 scale Attakus statue was the obvious choice for me so thanks to my favourite retailer I've managed to track one down for a reasonable price & it should be with me in hand next month (end of) taking my total Attakus 1:5 scale statues upto 9. :)
You will not be disappointed mate it's a fantastic piece and should look great with the mythos.... it will give off a same but different vibe :) now you just need to get hold of the SS 1:1 bust and you will be rocking in my opinion the 3 premiere pig pieces :)

Reaction score
You will not be disappointed mate it's a fantastic piece and should look great with the mythos.... it will give off a same but different vibe :) now you just need to get hold of the SS 1:1 bust and you will be rocking in my opinion the 3 premiere pig pieces :)
Cool, nice to know it's a good statue..., it certainly looks very nice from the pictures I've seen & as I've been more than happy with all 8 of my 1:5 scale statues I figured it was well worth getting this example..., not sure about the 1:1 scale bust, I like it..., I just doubt I could find a home for it, how much does it sell for (do you know)??? An idea is forming for a display with the bust in the middle & the Attakus & Mythos statues either side. :)

Reaction score
Cool, nice to know it's a good statue..., it certainly looks very nice from the pictures I've seen & as I've been more than happy with all 8 of my 1:5 scale statues I figured it was well worth getting this example..., not sure about the 1:1 scale bust, I like it..., I just doubt I could find a home for it, how much does it sell for (do you know)??? An idea is forming for a display with the bust in the middle & the Attakus & Mythos statues either side. :)
That's exactly the way I will be displaying my 3 pigs when the mythos arrives and I can't wait :)

The last 1:1 pig bust I saw sell on eBay went for $861 plus shipping which was over $100 within the U.S. so it's not cheap but well worth it IMO

I was lucky enough to pick mine up locally and avoided postage cost and paid $700 for it, it's the second most expensive piece in my collection behind my fett bust but still the favorite thing I have :)

How much are you picking up the Attakus pig for if you don't mind me asking?

Reaction score
That's exactly the way I will be displaying my 3 pigs when the mythos arrives and I can't wait :)

The last 1:1 pig bust I saw sell on eBay went for $861 plus shipping which was over $100 within the U.S. so it's not cheap but well worth it IMO

I was lucky enough to pick mine up locally and avoided postage cost and paid $700 for it, it's the second most expensive piece in my collection behind my fett bust but still the favorite thing I have :)

How much are you picking up the Attakus pig for if you don't mind me asking?
The Attakus Gamorrean Guard is costing me £250.00..., it's actually going to be the most I've paid for an Attakus statue as I've been quite lucky really & bought several for less than £200.00, my ceiling price for a 1:5 scale Attakus piece is £250.00 though so it came in right on the money so I decided it was a must have for a companion piece to go with the Mythos statue.