Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Finally got around to picking up an extra "RepComm Fixer/Boss" so I can open up the first one I got 2 months ago.

2 weeks ago, found a "Mando Warrior/Pre Viszla" @ a Wal-Mart while scoring a MSHS "Taskmaster/Deadpool"(only intrested in Taskmaster!)

Last month, @ Wal-Mart I got 2 sets of "Aqua Battledroid/Senate Commando" but have not seen any more since then. Not at Target or K-Mart either. Will try a TRU if I can. Have seen the "Quinlan Vos" set but its not a priority as finding an actual CW Vos is, for me.

Not planning on any more for the year except maybe a few more "Senate Commando" sets and another "RepComm". If I can afford it and its still avail @ TRU: a "Y-Wing Bomber w Matchstick & Astromech Droid"

Reaction score
BenShysa75 said:
Cad Bane / Grievous / Rex and Fett / Bossk / IG-88 Mini Mugg
3-packs @ Target on clearance for $3.24 each
I wish I could have seen these for those prices. Down here they flew off shelves at full price.

Reaction score
I found 3 of the 4 of the last G.H. 2 packs to be made. The only one I need is the aqua droid with senate commando.

Reaction score
Got another Pre Vizla/Mando @ a WM. yay, I get to open a set now.

I just found out about the GH line not being continued. Yeah, that is sad news as there were plenty more cool stuff to possibly get made. Always thought this line was great, especially after seeing how cool the first Play-Skool ones turned out.

Reaction score
Got my at-st in the mail today.
Well that's the end of the road for gh .....im all caught up.

It was fun these last 4 years brightning up my kids faces with these lil guys and a period of time where my kids went from tiny toddlers to big kids.

Thanks hasbro from the bottom of my heart for making such a cute line of star wars toys that hold such innocence to them.

Take care gh fans....see you around the forums.

Reaction score
Found this today at my local TRU
Sorry about pic. quality (taken with my cell) $34.99 but had a $5 off coupon so got it for $29.99. So much for that Kohl's exclusive, my prediction of price between $30 and $40 in the US was indeed correct

Reaction score
AaylaSecurasMan said:
Found this today at my local TRU
Sorry about pic. quality (taken with my cell) $34.99 but had a $5 off coupon so got it for $29.99. So much for that Kohl's exclusive, my prediction of price between $30 and $40 in the US was indeed correct
Awesome find and good news!

Reaction score
Got a Might Mugg Ackbar. He's my first Mighty Mugg. I just wanted him for my little Ackbar Focus.

Reaction score
In regards to the AT-ST... were there multiples on the shelf? I bought mine from a member here, but just curious if it's coming out in measurable numbers or not.

Reaction score
SoonerSean said:
In regards to the AT-ST... were there multiples on the shelf? I bought mine from a member here, but just curious if it's coming out in measurable numbers or not.
Mt TRU only had 2 on the shelf, a fellow collector called another TRU in a different part of the city and they only had 2. There was another TRU here that had another 2. So it looks like they are 2 per case and that each TRU store got only one case.

I went back today to the same TRU where I found mine last Friday and the price tag was gone from the shelf, I hope that is not a sign that they only had very limited numbers shipped to the US.

Reaction score
AaylaSecurasMan said:
SoonerSean said:
Mt TRU only had 2 on the shelf, a fellow collector called another TRU in a different part of the city and they only had 2. There was another TRU here that had another 2. So it looks like they are 2 per case and that each TRU store got only one case.

I went back today to the same TRU where I found mine last Friday and the price tag was gone from the shelf, I hope that is not a sign that they only had very limited numbers shipped to the US.
anyway you can post the numbers you are using (of at-st) to call these TRU's to see if they have this in stock??

Reaction score
I picked up the two GH AT_ST they got in at the south OKC TRU today.

The item # on the receipt is 653569520689.

Reaction score
Also found the AT-ST today at TRU in Fremont, CA. As others reported, they only had 2, picked up one. Patience paid off for this one!

Reaction score
Red5Mustang said:

Thanks!
I called and they said that this number is the item number they go by
and they said told me they expected some on tomorrows truck.

Reaction score
darthtom said:
Red5Mustang said:

Thanks!
I called and they said that this number is the item number they go by
and they said told me they expected some on tomorrows truck.
darthtom, your in the chicago area right? looks like Ill be on the hunt tomorrow.. by chance are you willing to tell which toys r us you called... it might be my local few that i check

Reaction score
I called Joliet and Fox Valley. They both expected 1 case of 2 pieces toda. I went and got 1 at Joliet (they held it for me) and they had 1 on the shelf.

Reaction score
Sweet, just got it at the King of Prussia, PA TRU.
The line's definitely going out with a bang with this piece. The vehicle looks great and the packaging is a beaut too. Gotta love those cute wittle Snowtwoopers too.
They only put out 2 of these and soon after I grabbed mine someone walked off with the other one. The $34.99 price is ridiculous considering the AT-AT was only $5 more at Target. I used a $10 off $50 coupon and snagged the Green Lantern Movie Masters Abin Sur 2-pack with it.

Reaction score
I picked up the Jedi Force Darth Vader/Stormtrooper 2-pack. They're hanging out on my desk at work.

Reaction score
Got a Gammy Guard mugg from ebay a couple days ago. instantly one of my favorites! I really wish the line continued. There was a lot of potential there.

Reaction score
Been getting quite a few good deals on these lately using the $3 mfr coupon (Hasbro website) & 50% SW Target coupon. So far...

Vader & Stormie = $0.49 (x2)
Han & Chewie = $0.49
R2 & 3PO = $0.49
Luke & Yoda = $0.49
Qui & Obi = $0.49
Landspeeder w/ Luke = $2.49
PT Vehicle w/ Obi = $2.49
Snowspeeder w/ Luke & Han = $7.49
MF w/ Han & Chewie = $11.99 (this one was on sale at Kmart for $14.99 - $3 mfr coupon)

Just wish there was more out there to choose from, as I'm only now buying these for the first time.