Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
On Friday I found Gam. Guard MM at Ross in Los Angeles! I bought 2 for 4.99 each. That was all they had, plus 2 Hoth Lukes, which I got from a friend last year. Now hopefully I'll find the others from the last couple series. Seems like they might be trickling into Ross again.

GNT

Reaction score
Bought Aurra Sing/Cad Bane and the commandos packs today. New stuff on the shelves finally

Reaction score
I actually just went to HasbroToyyStore.com and order both new waves - get'em now.

$6.99 each and using SW2010 for a 10% discount.
Anakin and Ashoka (in Space Gear)
Bane and Aurroa Sing
Shirtless Darth Maul and Obi Wan
Count Dooku (Lightning) and Battle Droid
Emperor (Lightning) and Darth Vader
Republic Commandos (Boss and Sev)
Bomb Clone and Destroyer Droid
Snow Bunny Padme set

Now I just need to get (2) AT-ATs

Reaction score
I finally picked up the Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon from ROTJ. A very nice addition to my collection. (The wife loves them as they're so cute.

Is it true that there are four variations on the GH Millennium Falcon? I know of the ANH version, but can someone tell me more?

Reaction score
Reaction score
I found the Galactic heroes AT-AT today !! ... i was at Woodfield mall and went into a store and they had two .. i only bought one.. they said they came yesterday and they only got two .. i paid $50 so not too much over the expected price.. i havent opened it yet ..

Reaction score
schoolhater18 said:
I found the Galactic heroes AT-AT today !! ... i was at Woodfield mall and went into a store and they had two .. i only bought one.. they said they came yesterday and they only got two .. i paid $50 so not too much over the expected price.. i havent opened it yet ..
If I may ask where are you located?

The price for this should be ~ $40 so you paid a premium there I think, but good score, if you are in the US I think that you are the first one to own it!

Reaction score
oh i meant to put where i am .. i live in the Chicago area Woodfield mall is in Schaumburg, IL

Reaction score
I picked these up at TRU today. So nice to find new Galactic Heroes.

Reaction score
To celebrate ESB's 30th I just received the Bounty Hunter's packs that were released back in '04-'05 that I missed. Got them from a fellow scummer: 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Boba, IG-88, Dengar, Bossk along with ANH Leia and ANH Han.

Reaction score
I found the new Cinema Scenes at my local TRU this morning. I snagged the "Purchase of the Droids" set and the "Kamino Showdown" set.

Reaction score
I went to TRU today at lunch, and I was able to snag the Clone Wars Bomb Squad Trooper, which came with another SBD. Good army-builer set. My daughter's playroom is turning into the destructive landscape of Geonosis.

Be aware: the employee told me that the GH figures are not part of the 2-for-$9.99 deal. I re-read the tag, and it did say that the sale applies to all single-packed 3.75" figures. I guess the employee was spot on.

Reaction score
RegJr said:
I went to TRU today at lunch, and I was able to snag the Clone Wars Bomb Squad Trooper, which came with another SBD. Good army-builer set. My daughter's playroom is turning into the destructive landscape of Geonosis.

Be aware: the employee told me that the GH figures are not part of the 2-for-$9.99 deal. I re-read the tag, and it did say that the sale applies to all single-packed 3.75" figures. I guess the employee was spot on.
I read that sign as well, but they still rang up 2- $9.99 at my TRU.

Reaction score
DarthOnyx said:
RegJr said:

I read that sign as well, but they still rang up 2- $9.99 at my TRU.
Well, the employee shot me down. And after re-reading the tag, I just left paying $6.99 each.

Reaction score
RegJr said:
Well they are 2 for 9.99 on thier website.. that sucks .. you should go back and ask if they could give you them for that price.. because they are on the website.. but its probably not worth it.. it rang up 2 for 9.99 for me

Reaction score
I bought three of the new two packs at TRU; two rang up at $9.99, the third at regular price. I later purchased another two pack at a different TRU and they adjusted the price making a "two for" from my first receipt. Everyone was very helpful. Sounds like your TRU employee is not nice.

Reaction score
Found these at TRU today:

AT-AT($39.99)

New Ashoka/New Anakin
Snow Padme/Senate Clone
Fixer/Boss
Bomb Squad Clone/SBD

they ran up 2 for $9.99

My total today was $64.83

The Fixer/Boss 2 pack was smashed(probably some schmoo thinking I would pass and want a mint package but I give these to my kids for presents so thanks buddy for leaving one for me
)

Couldnt find Bane/Aurra 2 pack,the Cinema Scenes Kamino and Purchase of the Droids.

Maybe next time

Reaction score
AT AT on TRU website for $39.99 free shipping ... so are Kamino & droids cinema scenes

Reaction score
Was out looking for Vintage at TRU and wound up buying Fixer/Boss instead. I don't often buy GH, but these two were too cool to leave behind.

Reaction score
Picked up the following @ Target today:

Cad Bane & Aurra Sing
Obi-Wan Kenobi & Commander Fil
Super Battle Droid & Clone Trooper Bomb Squad

Reaction score
I just picked up a second hand ANH Millennium Falcon to go with my ROTJ one. More for the box really.

Reaction score
New Figure Mojo in Des Moines....

A good Geek Day haul today.

Started out with the newest wave of Galactic Heroes at the Marshalltown Walmart. I picked up Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mandalorian Warrior and Pre Vizsla, Emperor and Darth Vader, Cade Bane and Aurra Sing, Count Dooku and Commander Droid. Most of the Walmarts in Des Moines, Altoona, and Ankeny had this wave.

Corman

Reaction score
Yep, agree with Corman, same thing here, pegs full of new GH, picked up Visla/Mando 2-pack as it was the only one that I was missing. No GH AT-AT yet though.

Reaction score
If anyone wants to do a swap trade I am game!

I need the TRU exclusive Cinema Secenes of Kamino Showdown and Purchase of the Droids that have just been released.

I will do it straight up for a GH AT-AT.

LMK via PM

Reaction score
I got the following GH sets today from a fellow Scummer:

Pre Vizsla/Mandalorian
Obi-Wan Kenobi/Darth Maul
Emperor Palpatine/Darth Vader
Count Dooku/Commando Droid

Reaction score
Neal said:
I got the following GH sets today from a fellow Scummer:

Pre Vizsla/Mandalorian
Obi-Wan Kenobi/Darth Maul
Emperor Palpatine/Darth Vader
Count Dooku/Commando Droid
I found those same sets last night at Fred Meijer store. Glad to be caught up on GH line!

Reaction score
Picked up the GH At-At @ Target for my son's...

That thing is pretty sweet- love the sounds effects too!

GNT

Reaction score
Picked up Emperor Palpatine with force lightning/Vader and Dooku/ Commando droid GH packs.

Reaction score
Picked up the AT-AT today from TRU using a $5 rewards coupon. I was taking a deep breath after all the money that I spent on his older brother and all the other vintage figures that hit the last couple of months

Reaction score
picked up the latest wave of GH at Noblesville IN Wally
Barriss Offee/Quinlan Vos
Aqua Battle Droid/Senate Commando
Sergeant Bric/Clone Trooper Echo
Luke/Vader