Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Got my escape from Mos Eisly set from e-bay, or as I call it Dewpack Patrol, now have a sand patrol 8 troopers and 2 Dewbacks strong.

Can't wait until the AT-AT for my Snowtrooper army build.

Reaction score
I forget to mention this, but a couple of weeks ago, I got the Shadow Squadron Y-Wing set and Waxer, Boil, and Commander TX-20 from the Assault on Ryloth set.

These weren't obtained at retail, so save your gas.

Reaction score
Found Y-Wing and Ryloth set today at TRU here in Indianapolis for $24.99 each.

No sign of the new two packs yet.

Alex

Reaction score
2 packs of GH ARF Troopers and Yoda, after I saw the AT-AR in WM I decided I needed those GH ARF Troopers.

Reaction score
Just won a lot of 5 GH Boba Fetts that I plan on customizing into Deathwatch soldiers.

Reaction score
$4.58 + $9.00 shipped much less then buying 5 Jango Fetts sets in the store, if I could even find them.

Reaction score
Jestermon said:
Just won a lot of 5 GH Boba Fetts that I plan on customizing into Deathwatch soldiers.
can you think of a good head from a heroes figure to do Pre Vizsla? Will you post your finished customs please?

here is my attempt

Reaction score
Hi, I found the new Jango Fett/Obi-Wan Slave 1 set yesterday at a Target in the Sacto Ca area yesterday. So if you are looking to get this set, they are starting to show up now.

Reaction score
Just a heads up...

Im not saying tis going to happen but if Hasbro says the CS will be done and these last few sets to be the finale I wouldnt wait on picking them up because they may make them in smaller quantities.

Like I said its a possibility so get them as quickly as you can and hope that the final couple CS dont disappear and end up on ebay going for $50 a pop.

Reaction score
I picked up Jango's Slave I and Anakin's Jedi Starfighter tonight at Walmart.

Are those the last rwo sets planned?

Reaction score
CF ... don't worry we haven't seen a thing here in PA ... I cant believe it!
Ha .. found a Ryloth and Y wing today after my complaint last night .. isn't that always the way

Reaction score
Picked up the Jango Slave 1 set at Target last night. Didn't have any other new stuff. Need the 3 new 2 packs and Anakin's starfighter to wrap up my spending for a while.

Reaction score
I saw the Ryloth and Y-Wing sets for the first time today at Target. These sets are nice, but I didn't pull the trigger. I've also seen Jango's Slave 1 a few times at WM.

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a copy of or direct link to the $5 off Hasbro coupon?
I tried the link and clicked on toys, but it wasn't there.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Picked up the 3 new 2-packs at Target and used the $5 off coupon, so I guess I am caught up until August......

Reaction score
darthtom said:
Does anyone happen to have a copy of or direct link to the $5 off Hasbro coupon?
I tried the link and clicked on toys, but it wasn't there.
Thanks!
The Star Wars coupon is on the third page:

Coupon

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on the Anakin Ep3 starfighter before the vacation but will have to get the Ryloth set when I get back. Thanks to this coupon it will be a little more digestible on the wallet.

Reaction score
I can't get the coupon to print. If anyone can scan it for me and send it to me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Reaction score
Izzy ... each coupon has a different code, and there is a print limit of 2 i think ... you need to visit coupons.com and download the coupons printer application then it should work

Reaction score
Unfortunately the new coupon expires on 4/15. Must have been issued to generate Easter sales, or sales period as there is very little new to buy.

Reaction score
Found some random Mighty Muggs at Ross today for $4.99 each; Hoth Luke, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Scout Trooper & Gammorean Guard. Since the GI Joe Cobra Islands and Joker Squad sets are showing up there, maybe Entertainment Earth is unloading some stock?

Reaction score
Picked up Anakins Ep III SF from Target and used the $5 coupon, final price came to $19 and change, not bad. I will give it to my son on his B-day next month

Reaction score
jedi_ds said:
Izzy ... each coupon has a different code, and there is a print limit of 2 i think ... you need to visit coupons.com and download the coupons printer application then it should work
Thanks. I gave up because 1) the software didn't work on my mac - coupon always hung and 2) went out and bought the other sets just to get them and be done with it. $5 wasn't really worth the hassle of waiting to me over and over...

Maybe next time.

Reaction score
picked up :

Commander Fil & Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker (Poncho) & ARF Trooper
Gunner Trooper & Battledroid with jetpack

at Wal-Mart today

Reaction score
Picked up the CW Anakin, Dooku and Ventress MMs, first I've bought, as they are buy 1 get 2 free on TRU.com (3 for $8 and change). Curious to see what they are all about, as I've never really had any interest in them. Shipping was free, as I broke the $100 mark ordering these along with Expanded Universe figs. I don't expect to start collecting these, but think they could be nice for my son's Star Wars room