Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
OMG! I'm headed out to search for these! Is TRU still charging the "apple tax" of about $5.00 on these GH sets?

Reaction score
CLone_Wolf said:
Picked up the TRU exclusives Galactic Heroes ANH Medal Ceremony & Max Rebo band sets here in Pittsburgh.
Ditto for me as well except in Buffalo

Reaction score
stewbacca said:
My brother just found these for me as well.
They have taken the dioramas one step cooler.

Now there is an attached carboard "playmat"- in addition to the regular diorama so now it doubles in size.

The Ceremony set has just a regular floor, but the sail barge has an attached sarlacc pit-- with an actual hole where the mouth is--

Pretty cool setup- maybe hasbro will consider cardboard playsets after all.

Reaction score
Picked up the new GH 4 lightsaber Grievous/Fisto two pack in Sacramento. Saw the other sin the wave and they look pretty cool. I also saw the new Jabba sail barge and medal ceremony, but I was not impressed.

Reaction score
I got the GH Ponda Baba/Snaggletooth set from Target for less than $2!

Reaction score
Grabbed a snowtrooper, shocktrooper, Cody, Rex, Bossk and Teebo for $3 each at Target today.

Reaction score
Biggs Darklighter for $2.74 at Temple Target. Also picked up a couple others to return for my Teebo & loose Shockie which I bought previously for $7.68 each. Saving receipts is FUN!

GNT

Reaction score
Found the GH Chewie/Death Star droid and Han with Logray today at Target

Reaction score
I got the Rancor and Jabba's skiff sets, and the new Jabba's palace sets recently, so I put all of my Jabba-related GG stuff together for a photo. Great stuff, although I really wish they had made a Rancor Keeper figure. And are we going to get an Oola and Sy Snootles at some point?

GNT

Reaction score
Nice collection you've got there icruise.

Picked up Ackbar, Jawa 2pack and the Rebel fleet trooper packs today on my hunt.

Reaction score
I picked up the new Anakin's Jedi Starfighter and Endor Celebration Cinema Scenes at the Oaks, PA Target today. They had one of each on the shelf in somewhat dented up boxes. The Obi-Wan ROTS Starfighter was NOT there. I think the date stamps on the boxes were around early July so it appears these were made recently, not that they were lost in a warehouse somewhere for months. They are the ones seen in this picture:

Reaction score
Picked up the Endor Celebration GH set yesterday at Target in Richmond, VA. They only had one. They also had the Anakin starfighter, but I didn't grab it since I only collect unique sculpts and I already have this ship in the form of Obi-Wan's. Looking forward to finding the Lando Millenium Falcon, as well as the ROTS Obi-Wan starfighter.

Reaction score
Urban Collector had the Qui-Gon/Wampa/Wicket/RG wave of mighty muggs for $49.99 + only $7+ shipping, so I grabbed it. Haven't seen any store offer it for a total that low any time it's been in stock. They also have Ackbar and Shadow Stormy on sale for $25.

Reaction score
DarthPhlegethon said:
Urban Collector had the Qui-Gon/Wampa/Wicket/RG wave of mighty muggs for $49.99 + only $7+ shipping, so I grabbed it. Haven't seen any store offer it for a total that low any time it's been in stock. They also have Ackbar and Shadow Stormy on sale for $25.
BBTS has it on sale for $35.00 havn't bought em yet, but very tempting...

Reaction score
Found the ROTS Obi-Wan Starfighter at Target in PA this morning. They also had the Snowspeeder on the shelf. The funny thing is the Obi-Wan Starfighter rang up under a different DPCI, 087061906, for a lower price, $19.99. The Snowspeeder and Vader's TIE on the shelf rang up under the correct DPCI that's on the shelf tag for the regular $22.99 price. By Googling it turns out the 087061906 DPCI is actually for some previous Target exclusive Galactic Heroes Cinema Scenes. So this little error saves us a few bucks but is going to screw up the inventory count and make the computer think the stores have more Cinema Scenes on hand than they really do.

Reaction score
I found a MM Yoda last night at the Washington, MO Wal-Mart. I have no idea where it came from because it wasn't there a couple nights ago.

GNT

Reaction score
Picked up the Kit Fisto and General Grievous GH 2 pack, finally found one in the wild after searching for well over a week to 2 weeks.

Reaction score
I don't collect Galactic Heroes, but the Falcon set at Costco was too sweet to pass up.

Reaction score
I did not find these yet but it looks like the Slave one and ewok set are showing up at some Targets in Arizona.

Reaction score
obione said:
I don't collect Galactic Heroes, but the Falcon set at Costco was too sweet to pass up.
I second that. I'm going to be on the bandwagon for the Slave 1 as well.

Reaction score
picked up:

yoda/ arf trooper
ig-86/ comdr. thire
grevious (4 blade l/s)/ s. tin

@ target

Reaction score
Found the TRU Rancor and AT-RT GH sets at a Ross store; picked up only the Rancor set since I already bought the AT-RT set a while back for way more than $9

Reaction score
King_Maul said:
Found the TRU Rancor and AT-RT GH sets at a Ross store; picked up only the Rancor set since I already bought the AT-RT set a while back for way more than $9
I want a Ross store! Why must i drive out of state to find one?! That's an excellent price!

Reaction score
My sister got me the second Stocking Stuffers set (Boba, Vader and stormie) today as a little gift. Even though I don't collect GH, they're fun little things, so I'll at least get the rest of the Stocking Stuffers.

Now if by some slim chance they were to make KOTOR GH figures, I'd be all over them in a heartbeat!

Reaction score
My COSTCO Falcon arrived yesterday... very nice. Like the paint variations compared to the original. And Lando and the Rebel troopers are a nice addition.

Reaction score
King_Maul said:
Thanks to your post, I found a $9 AT-RT set at Ross. There were also two Rancor sets, but my son already has that one.
-theropod