Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
I got a bunch of Canadian boxed Muggs that are hard to find in the US. Leia and Yoda make great gifts.

Reaction score
Got mine today from BBTS.

Love the Gamorrean guard and the royal guard

Biker scout is not as good in the flesh IMO.

Reaction score
Received Mighty Muggs wave 8 from HTS. That's Qui-Gon, Wicket, Wampa, and Royal Guard.

Reaction score
I've had a few people PMing me about the robe so I'll just put the info here. I got it from a user on the Mighty Muggs Forum named RRMuggMaker, and I believe he makes them himself. It was $9.99 including shipping for forum members, so if you want one you can sign up for the forum and then go to the thread below and PM him. He has several different colors of robes, although I think he only had one more of the brown left when I talked to him last. He said he would probably make more though.

http://www.mightymuggsforum.com/showthread.php?t=6693&page=3

Reaction score
Received wave 9 a few weeks ago from BBTS, and now awaiting for the arrival of wave 8 from EE this week. Sad these will be ending soon.

Reaction score
Picked up an Obi Wan and Mace for 3.00 each on clearance--

also saw the Target clearance stickers at 7.00 for G.I. Joe and Transformer Muggs.

Reaction score
Received my wave 8 figures and makes me caught up with everything so far.

Love the entire wave really...

Reaction score
How lovely. really dig that Ben hood. Speaking of which I recently got a biker scout and ben.

Reaction score
Getting Obi-wan, Gui Gon and Emperor from Sagacentral soon. Shipping notice has come in. Yeah.

Reaction score
Picked up Luke ANH and an Emperor. Also Ben and Qui Gon are in. Good hall this week. Now bring on Ahsoka.

Reaction score
Just ordered some customs to be done of Darth Malak, Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus in Mighty Muggs. Cant wait.

Reaction score
Just picked up Revan and Target Shocktrooper....I really want Ventress

Reaction score
I got the GH Ackbar/Nien Nunb set as well as Revan Mighty Mugg on clearance for 7.68. both were from Target btw.

Reaction score
This was a banner weekend for me. I picked up the Ackbar/Nien, R2/Jawas and Chewie/Death Star Droid sets at Wal-mart on Saturday, then managed to snag the Hoth Cinema Scene at Toys R Us on Sunday. Once again I am all caught up on GH's, at least until the next sets hit.

Reaction score
Is it that many?!? Yikes. Looks like I may have to start selling my extras after all.

Reaction score
Yep its 9

ObiWan Kenobis ROTS Jedi starfighter
Anakin Skywalkers Clone Wars Jedi starfighter
Endor Celebration
Kamino Showdown
Purchase of the Droids
Endor Attack
ANH Medal Ceremony
Max Rebo band
ROTJ Mill. Falcon

Plus 4 new 2 packs(ARF Trroper/Yoda,Goldie/New Ashoka,Ig-86/Comm.Thire and New Kit Fisto/New General Greivous

and there is probably going to be another wave of 2 packs late in the year.

Reaction score
When do the other 2 packs come out (goldie/ashoka)? They are on ebay right now!

Reaction score
Sorry...I meant is there a store date or has anyone seen them?

Reaction score
was able to pick up a Cody MM at Target last night for 7 bucks. Saw three out of the four new GH packs (Akbar wave) at TRU but passed on them for now.

Reaction score
These are getting closed out at Targets. They must have had some sitting around somewhere, because there have suddenly been a bunch of long out of production pieces popping up: saw C-3P0, Boba Fett and the first Vader today, all $8. Almost got the Boba.