Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Taking a look at ebay, was the titanium Mon Cal Cruiser (Liberty) hard to find, or rare? In the package people want $100+. I just found it at a local collectible shop, loose, for $4.99.

Reaction score
Taking a look at ebay, was the titanium Mon Cal Cruiser (Liberty) hard to find, or rare? In the package people want $100+. I just found it at a local collectible shop, loose, for $4.99.
Yes. It and the Rogue Shadow were hard to find. I never found either one, so getting the MC for 4.99 is awesome. If they have extras, I'd be happy to pay you for one.

Reaction score
Yes. It and the Rogue Shadow were hard to find. I never found either one, so getting the MC for 4.99 is awesome. If they have extras, I'd be happy to pay you for one.
I figured as much. Was it in the same wave as the Outrider? I know that one is hard to find. Looking back, spending $17 on it was a good deal lol.

Looks like the others they have are only Vader’s TIE (blue, loose) and an Ewok on a speeder bike (in package).

Reaction score
Outrider and Neb Frigate were also somewhat difficult. But for some reason, the Mon Cal wave didn't make it to many stores. No stores around me ever had that wave.

Reaction score
picked up the Star Trek Strike Force NCC-1701D USS Enterprise at a flea market over the weekend. the ship is close to the scale of the Star Wars Action Fleet lines. comes with mini figures of Captain Picard and Commander Riker.

Reaction score
Picked up an Action Fleet Landing Craft at a local collectible shop for 15 bucks. It only came with an Imperial Pilot but couldn’t pass it up.

Reaction score
I was finally able to complete the set of MicroMachines orange carded single packs, with the final item that is the Imperial Star Destroyer ! So glad to have this completed set now !

Also got a bunch of Episode 1 carded sets, as well as duplicates of the TFA line.

Reaction score
Greetings........I was most fortunate to find Mon Cal, Neb Frig, Outrider and Malevolence at Big lots for 4.99 each......purchased Rogue from the Hasbro Store (wish I had bought more than 1 tho)......never found those anywhere else. I am still looking for the 2008 Clone Wars Wave 3 AT-ST - same wave as Fel, Mace, Hot Dog, Royal Cruiser and T-16. Have dupes for trade or will buy. Thanx!

Reaction score
I'm assuming those finds were many years ago, when they were released, right? I believe that's where I found my Nebulon Frigate as well.

Reaction score
yes,.......my master, many moons have orbited since their acquisition.......I am humbled that I have been detected within your orbit........

I apologize for the theatrics.......I miss the Trilogy days........

Reaction score
Picked up an original Titanium X-wing from Galoob off ebay for 7 bucks for the 1,000th time because the guns broke off.

Reaction score
Off topic: I’m totally missing Titaniums of late... :( so many new starships / vehicles from the Clone Wars, The Resistance, Rebels, TFAs, TLJ, Solo, and the coming TROS and The Mandalorian - which need to be made!

Sooo many holes, and much unproduced...

Reaction score
picked up the Star Trek Strike Force NCC-1701D USS Enterprise at a flea market over the weekend. the ship is close to the scale of the Star Wars Action Fleet lines. comes with mini figures of Captain Picard and Commander Riker.

Great find, DarkArtist! The Strike Force line has intrigued me for a long time. Especially the Klingon Bird of Prey with Kruge.

Reaction score
picked up a loose and complete Action Fleet T-16 Skyhopper for $3.00 at a local comic shop. gonna try and customize it to make it look different from the regular release

Reaction score
Picked up an Action Fleet TIE Fighter today at a local collectible shop, $15. I might use it for another custom, not sure yet. Couldn't pass it up at that price.

Reaction score
picked up a loose Action Fleet Sith Infiltrator (missing the stand) over the weekend at a flea market for $5.00 :D

Reaction score
I bit the bullet and bought the red Resistance A-wing Revell kit. This was the one not released in the US. After shipping it brought it to a bit over 30 bucks, so it wasn't too bad. I believe the original price on these were around 20 bucks. It should be in around Thanksgiving.

Reaction score
I don't buy many of these, but I couldn't resist grabbing the Hot Wheels Razor Crest today.