Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
The Rebels Troops! I just searched, looks like it is really expensive. I'm curious if you're collecting them and leaving them in package or opening them? Also curious if you've collected the Hoth/Yavin/Death Star playsets? I bought a lot on eBay a while back that contained a bunch of loose AF figures, and there were several Hoth rebel soldiers and rebel troopers within it, so I never actually sought out pack 18. I will admit that I paid waaay too much for the Death Star Escape pack, but I think it's awesome.

I seem to recall you did a review of Yavin. I said it before, and I'll say it again, you are the reason I have a collection of Action Fleets!
For the battle packs I'm going to leave them in the package. Too many figures to lose lol. I do have the Yavin/Death Star/Hoth playsets but they are opened. I kinda wish I kept them boxed now.

It amazes me (in a good way) how many people have actually messaged me, either on here or youtube, that they collect Action Fleets now because of me. It's a good feeling. I wish Action Fleets came back like Micro Machines did, I definitely miss them.

Reaction score
The other day I picked up the R2-D2/Starkiller Base set at a discount store called Ollie's. I always see the 1st Order Trooper/Jakku set all the time at discount stores, but not the R2 one so much. I really just wanted it for the Chewbacca to pose with my Kessel Run Falcon from the Disney store. Seems to be a good match for scale. I just wish they had official Solo Micro Machine sets so I could get all the various Solo characters.

Reaction score
Just snagged Battle Packs #1 and 4 from ebay. Again these packs have the extra figure variant. Six more to go to complete my collection! I just need pack #13-18 and I can close the book on Action Fleets.

Reaction score
Just snagged Battle Packs #1 and 4 from ebay. Again these packs have the extra figure variant. Six more to go to complete my collection! I just need pack #13-18 and I can close the book on Action Fleets.
You’ve got some expensive ones left! Your posts are making me want to break out my Action Fleet and start organizing them. Have you picked up any of the Episode 1 Mini-scenes? I bought several of those a while back, they were mostly inexpensive and pretty cool. I think you are more of an OT guy so you might not be interested. Hope you can find the rest of the battle packs at a decent price!

Reaction score
You’ve got some expensive ones left! Your posts are making me want to break out my Action Fleet and start organizing them. Have you picked up any of the Episode 1 Mini-scenes? I bought several of those a while back, they were mostly inexpensive and pretty cool. I think you are more of an OT guy so you might not be interested. Hope you can find the rest of the battle packs at a decent price!
Yeah I'm an OT guy so I won't be going after any Ep. 1 stuff. I hope I can find them at a decent price myself lol. I searched ebay for each pack individually and let out a big groan when I saw the prices lol.

Reaction score
For BP1 later package (without Yoda), it comes with updated Speeder Bike (with footrest). It is the same Speeder Bike released in BP17. Back then, the prices for BP17 and 18 were already high. I hope you'll get them at decent prices.

All the best in your hunt!

Reaction score
Another Action Fleet Battle Pack pick ups for me today! I grabbed pack #13, 14, 15 and 17. I changed up my searches, instead of usually searching "Star Wars Action Fleet Battle Packs" I searched "Star Wars Micro Machines" and came across these listings. They didn't have the term "Action Fleet" in the title. These were fairly new, as they had 13 days left. They were a little more pricier then the other ones I bought, but not too bad. The most expensive one was $24.95, which was pack #17 (Imperial Troops). The others were either $17 or $19 and change.

I actually had a Maxwell House coffee container that was just about filled up with loose change. I grabbed it and ran down to the local grocery store to the coin star. I cashed it, which came to $78 and change. I bought an ebay gift card with the change. After the gift card, I only spent $24 and change from my bank account. I can definitely live with that. Oh and yes, the 4 packs I got have the extra figure variant.

TWO. MORE!

Also, before I saw these listings, I nabbed an Action Fleet TIE Fighter, still sealed and very minor box wear for $22.10 - a steal seeing what others are going for on ebay now.

Reaction score
Decided to get a second Action Fleet Aliens APC M577 (down in the first photo) so that I can customize my old one (up in the same photo) - got an excellent deal from a EU seller. I already lightly weathered my old APC (need to do more, waiting for wash paint to arrive), added a box inside and removed the clicking mechanism from the back wheels, so it moves smoothly now. The new one has all the parts moving a bit harder, like it was never played with, not even opened up - the Alien figure which came with the APC I put next to my other AF figures in a special bin. On the old AF APC all the parts (lateral door, turrets) move much smoothly. One will be for display, one for playing with :)

Reaction score
Forgot to mention I added glow in the dark stickers in front of the APC to look like the headlights - I also added a tiny strip inside on the computer console:

Reaction score
Got the MicroMachines TFA Sta Destroyer playset. To be honest I'm not too impressed by it, and will pass on all other MM playsets they might make. Oh well, at least I got it at an excellent deal price

Reaction score
TBH, I also got mine at discount and only just to get an Action-Fleet scale in vehicular mode. It's a bit of bummer we never got this in Collector Fleet scale (….makes me miss Collector/Action Fleet even a bit further).

Reaction score
This TFA Star Destroyer playset has some interesting features, but the parts don't hold together too well, especially when compared to classic MicroMachines or Action Fleet. Damn, I miss Action Fleet. Heck, I like the Xyber 9 stuff which is 99% Action Fleet with identical type of figures and ship features, than any Hot Wheels or Titanium or other lines we see these days...

Reaction score
I just got the MicroMachines Bronze 3-pack with Millennium Falcon, Star Destroyer and TIE FIghter that I was missing. Finally !

It will join its partner with AT-AT, Snowspeeder and X-Wing !

Reaction score
I bit the bullet and nabbed Action Fleet Battle Pack #16 on ebay for $21.86. That price wasn't too bad, but it was the shipping that brought it to 30 bucks. The only one I need now is pack #18, which has a buy it now of $74 which I'm not doing. I figured I'd get #16 so I can just focus on getting #18 now. One more!!

I remember a few years ago seeing pack #18 at a buy it now of around 20 bucks. I thought then that was too much. Live and Learn.

Reaction score
I got Battle pack #18 last night!! I had a gift card with some cash left over so I used that towards the pack. After the gift card, it brought it down to $28 bucks so I bit the bullet. The last pack I bought, after shipping, that one also came to $30. This one had free shipping. With how hard it is to find a good deal on it I went through with it. I thought these 18 packs would be tough to get, but I got them pretty easily. I guess I was just lucky, it was at the right time where the lots had the extra figure variant. So much better then hunting one here, one there, etc.

Now I can finally say it - my Original Trilogy Action Fleet collection is complete!

Reaction score
Got a bunch of MM from Star Wars and other franchises:
- MM SW 3-pack Star Wars
- MM SW 3-pack TESB
- MM SW 3-pack RotJ
- MM Galaxy Battle Gift Set (K-Mart Exclusive)
- MM Rebel Forces Gift Set
- MM Rebel Forces Gift Set Second Edition

- MM Star Trek #1 TOS
- MM Star Trek #4 TNG
- MM Power Rangers Mega Battle Collector's Set

- MM PR Battle Bikes Set

Reaction score
I stopped in a local collectible shop today and found a titanium Baron Fel TIE Interceptor, packed with a Z-95 Headhunter for $4.99! The only downside is the Z-95 didn't have the laser cannons. Does anyone know if any laser cannons from the X-wings with movable wings will work? I have them, but they're packed away from moving into my first home.

Reaction score
Picked up some Black Series Titaniums from Dollar Tree just now. Got 1 each of a U-Wing, TIE Striker, Cargo Shuttle, Kylo Shuttle, FO TIE Fighter and Star Destroyer.

Reaction score
I was on holidays in Italy, and went in a toy shop because there were some old Lego in the shopwindow that caught my eye.

I ended up finding MIB Star Wars MicroMachines set from 1994, and bought the sets 1 to 5 from the first collection (each set included vehicles from one of the original movies, there were two sets per movie). The set #6 was the only missing one. I got such a blast from the past, and could not resist buying those !

There were also some Star Trek sets and a Johnny Quest set, which I didn't buy.

So cool to find those on the shelves in 2018 !

Reaction score
Still haven't seen any Black Series ships or helmets at any Dollar Tree stores here in Wisconsin.
Same. I've never seen any die cast Star Wars anything at any Dollar Tree around ever. The best item they carry are regular Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars.

Reaction score
Ordered a Hot Wheels Star Destroyer Assault playset / diorama for $11 on Amazon, they have a number of other ones for the same price. This is the first playset I've picked up, and I dig the detail they put into this set - especially the exploding TIE Fighters. Its nice to own one of these, now that the line seems to be fizzling - soon it will be down to just basic starships.

Reaction score
At the end of this month I shall put together of pic of all the ships I get in December 2018. I need to be a bit more proactive on this thread as I often neglect it

Reaction score
And here it is......a smattering of franchises and lines. I went a bit mad this month so I shall be suffering financially in the New Year

Reaction score
Those first release Galoob Star Wars die-cast vehicles with the purple/lavender Death Star window bring back memories.

Reaction score
I never saw them in retails when they were first released here in the UK so the 2nd generation were my first purchases WW

Reaction score
Picked up the Yavin and Hoth Action Fleet playsets on ebay the other day, $55 shipped for each. I also used that mobile only promo code the other day. I already have these, but mine are open. Along with the battle packs I'd like to keep these sealed. Not sure what I'm going to do with the loose sets I have now.

I also nabbed the Gold and Blue Y-wing in the same auction for $20 shipped. We now have official artwork of Horton Salm's Gray Leader Y-wing so I'd like to redo that custom now so it matches. In the lot it also came with the Blue Leader figure from the Y-wing, which I also need for my Antoc Merrick Blue Leader custom I have planned.

Reaction score
Nabbed an Action Fleet A-wing off ebay for $10 shipped for a custom.

Reaction score
Picked up the following for customs:

Action Fleet TIE Fighter, loose, for $15.

Action Fleet Y-wing (Gold) and X-wing (Biggs, white bands on engines), both loose for $13.

Reaction score
hit up my local goodwill store over the weekend and scored an Action Fleet Tantive IV as well as 2 of the Titanium series Tantive IV (both ANH and ROTS versions)

Reaction score
hit up my local goodwill store over the weekend and scored an Action Fleet Tantive IV as well as 2 of the Titanium series Tantive IV (both ANH and ROTS versions)
That's awesome. Just curious, how much was the Action Fleet Tantive IV?

Action Fleets need to come back.

Reaction score
I found and bought some MM sets from The Force Awakens line during my holidays in Romania, it was quite surprising as most toys I saw were fake (fake Lego mostly) from China.

I also bought some unlicensed Clone figures (a four-pack, around 5") that can transform into eggs... just because it was so crazy I had to take them !