Recent Acquisitions - Yo Joe Edition

Reaction score
Anyone need the Joe Or Cobra 5 packs ? i picked up a few xtras over the weekend. C+S

Reaction score
Well since my decision to jump back into collecting GI Joes again, I've been busy. I'm still mad at myself for seeling off most of the vintage Joe's I had. I kept 85 Snake Eyes, 85 Storm Shadow, 85 Shipwreck, 85 Firefly and a few others. Much to my wife's dismay, this is what I've picked up in the last week and a half:
1. Gi Joe 5 pack
2. Cobra 5 pack
3. all 5 25th anniversary figs
4. 88 Muskrat
5. 83 Scarlett
6. 84 Baroness
7. 85 Lady Jaye
8. 85 Flint
9. 85 Sgt. Slaughter
10. 87 Tunnel Rat
11. 87 Jinx
12. 83 Destro
13. 84 Duke
14. 88 Hit and Run
15. 83 Cobra Commander
16. 87 Falcon
17. 83 Cover Girl

Reaction score
Found wave 1 figures today at Kmart of all places. No 5-packs though.

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
How much was it at Kmart?
BespinJedi34 said:
It was $28.99
See that sucks. I paid $24.99 at my local Kmart for both 5-packs, oh well. Also, not really a recent acquisition, but I was going through some old boxes of mine from when I packed up my room before going to college back in '99. Who was I to locate but my '88 Hit and Run!! Hands down my favorite Joe from when I was a kid, its the one my Grandma bought me and one of the few childhood toys I have left with tha tmuch setimental value. Still have all the accessories too!!

Reaction score
Still no sign of my singles from Entertainment Earth. At this rate Ill have my exclusive Destro before these show up.

Speaking of: still looking for a gold head version if anyone can help.

Reaction score
I already got my wave 1 singles in yesterday from BBTS, they are awesome. These figs are much cooler in person.

I'm STILL wating for my 5 packs from www.toywiz.com.
In a nutshell, don't use them, they are horrible.

Reaction score
Single cards showed up today at Target for $6, but no signs of the 5 packs yet. Either they sold out or haven't arrived...I'm almost starting to worry if I'll ever find these.

Reaction score
target dpci#s
087-06-0021
087-06-1908
cant remember which is which

Reaction score
My Target opened one case of the 5 packs, so I snagged one of each, leaving one Joe on the shelf. Strangely enough, they had pegs for the single carded, but no figures up yet. The toy ladies were stocking other isles, so maybe they were still planning on coming back to put them out?

Reaction score
all Targets do the toy reset on the August the 5th and all should have the 25th ann joes on the planogram for that revision date. have fun and good luck

oh yeah
YO JOE

Reaction score
I grabbed each of the new single GIJOEs, plus the black Timber variant Snake-Eyes, at Target this afternoon. Most of the cards were mangled, but there was one of each that was OK. The Target reset has a spot on the shelf for the 5-packs, but they weren't out yet. These figures are really nice. Can't decide whether to open them or not.

Reaction score
Picked up a Flint and Stormshadow 2 at TRU today. no other figures were there. Was just happy to find any, especially Flint.

Reaction score
I thought that I had hit it big tonight at a local wal-mart. I was there around closing and I noticed a pallet that had about 7-10 cases marked GI JOE as I got closer to the boxes I saw that they were the anniversary kun-fu grip adventure team 12inch figures.
Oh well I was able to pick up a witchblade figure from the new legendary comic book heroes line.

Reaction score
BDW,

Did you open your 5 pack? If so post some pick of them kicking each other LOL

Reaction score
Picked up the Cobra Officer. Really liking it, not much more to say, I think I'm done with the first wave, now I just want the trooper.

Reaction score
I originally picked up the first wave at Target but found them at Walmart over the weekend for $4.8 each so I returned the other set which were warped by the way.

Reaction score
Found the Joe 5 Pack and some of the single carded at Target. Wal-Marts still have not reset here. I think these are awesome. Definitely digging them.

Reaction score
Found the singles tonite at Target, plus a few of the 5-packs. All the cardbacks were warped though, some w/ severe creases and dings, and every single blister was scratched up pretty bad. Is it the same situation for you all? I was hoping to keep a few of these MOMC, but seems like that'll be next to impossible.

Reaction score
I've seen both way i have found some momc and i have found others way less then mint

Reaction score
anyone else get a Snake-Eyes where they missed the paint app to give Timber teeth? I wound up getting one with a black mouth.

Reaction score
Got a second 25th cobra officer today. Now I'm gonna need like 8 troopers to keep it even

Reaction score
Picked up a Cobra Commander for $4.88 at Wal-Mart.

Only one word necessary...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Picked up the Joes box set at Target in Miami, FL today. Now I have all the new 25th figures.

They had at least one more of each box set and at least 1 of every single carded fig.

Reaction score
Picked up Flint and the Cobra Officer this evening at target. So the only figure I passed on for now was hooded Cobra Commander. Bring on wave 2!

Reaction score
Cancelled my EE orders, got sick of waiting. Hoping to find these in stores soon.

Still need to track down Golden Destro too.

Reaction score
Yeah, I finally got the cobra pack here in Orlando last night. It's the first I've seen of these guys in the area. I'll check this one sweet spot I know is re-setting their aisle later and try to score the Joes. I love these new guys.