Recent Acquisitions - Yo Joe Edition

Reaction score
G.I. Joe CC FSS 8.0 is now live for ordering. I just placed mine a few minutes ago. I'm eager to see how Fast Draw comes out.

Reaction score
picked up a few G.I. Joe items from my TRU:

Heavy Duty and Stiletto
Zombie Troopers 2 pack
Cobra Legion 3 Pack (BAT, Female Cobra trooper, SAW Viper)
Special Forces 3 pack (Outback, Falcon, Shooter)

also scored a few FSS 6.0 figures as well:

2 WORMS
Guillotine
Vorona

Reaction score
picked up a few G.I. Joe items from my TRU:

Heavy Duty and Stiletto
Zombie Troopers 2 pack
Cobra Legion 3 Pack (BAT, Female Cobra trooper, SAW Viper)
Special Forces 3 pack (Outback, Falcon, Shooter)

also scored a few FSS 6.0 figures as well:

2 WORMS
Guillotine
Vorona
Nice! Did your TRU always have those out or was it more of a stockroom find?

Reaction score
Picture V1C and V1E Steel Brigade figures recently. Just 8 more figures to buy and I have the entire 82-94 set. Although I'll be taking a GI Joe colleting hiatus because of an upcoming move to Belgium. I'm pretty excited about it.

Reaction score
picked up a mint and complete W.O.R.M.S. from my local Flea Market the other. always loved this guy. was always bummed that they never gave him a gun so I has a spare UZI for him to use.

Reaction score
Nice! Did your TRU always have those out or was it more of a stockroom find?
stockroom finds.

I also picked up the following vintage Joes all mint and complete at a local comic book show for $35 total:

Flint
Lt. Falcon
Tunnel Rat
Roadblock
Low Light
General Hawk
Recondo
Tiger Force Recondo

Reaction score
picked up a vintage 1987 Outback mint and complete over the weekend. always loved this guy as a kid, as well as 2 L.C.V recon Sleds and a friend of mine scored me a Vintage Action Force Black Major as well.

Reaction score
just picked up the following from a friend:

1987 Battle Armor Cobra Commander
1989 V2 Rock and Roll (2 of them)
1989 Recoil
1984 Mutt and Junkyard

Reaction score
few more vintage Joe goodies picked up over the weekend:

1983 Stalker
1997 Scarlett
1982 Scarlett
1984 Firefly
2004 Scarlett
1985 Alpine
1989 Pathfinder
2 RAM motorcycles
2000 AWE Striker with Pathfinder

Reaction score
few more pick-ups this week:

Swivel arm Cobra Commander (chrome faceplate version)
Leatherneck
2 Cobra BAT's
1988 Tiger Force Duke
1982 Cobra Solider (straight arm version)
2x 1983Cobra Solider (swivel arm version)
2x 1985 Cobra Ferret

Reaction score
couple more goodies over the past few days:

1985 Crankcase with Awestriker
2004 General Flagg
1992 General Flagg
2005 comic pack CC, Breaker and Scarlet

Reaction score
more awesome Joe finds this week:

1984 Zartan - complete with skier
1985 Dreadnok Ripper
1987 Psyche Out
1987 Crystal Ball
1988 Buddo
Iron Grenadiers Destro with Despoiler
1985 Dreadnok Buzzer
1986 Dreadnok Monkeywrench
1986 Dreadnok Trasher
1986 Dr. Mindbender
1989 Dreadnok Gnawgahyde
1987 Jinx
1985 Dreadnok Torch
1988 Dreadnok Road Pig
1986 Cobra Viper

Reaction score
more joe goodies scored over the weekend:

1987 Mercer
1987 Red Dog
1989 Cross Country
2006 Cobra Viper
1988 Lightfoot
1986 Cobra Viper
DTC Dusty
1988 Tiger Force Flint
1988 Shockwave
Gung-Ho

Reaction score
I'm not sure how favorably photos are looked at in this thread, but I'm a visual person.

I've grown very disappointed with what Hasbro is doing with the current Star Wars line, so I've dipped back into the vintage Joe lines. This is what I've managed to score over the past month. Not as abundant as many of you here, and nothing is really complete. I'm happy to have them represent, though.

Action Force rapid fire motorcycle with 1991 Mutt

Action Force Whirlwind

Action Force SAS Panther

Everything I've grabbed together. The MMS is missing the missiles, but I got it with the Panther jeep. I do have the shrouds for the WHALE, but they were all broken. I'm trying to fix them, as that's good enough for me. I like to take photos of things, and as long as they look "whole," I'm happy.

Reaction score
always loved the look of Action force.

picked up a few more goodies today:

Serpentor with Chariot
Night Force Lady Jaye
Major Bludd
Law and Order
Raptor
Airtight
Storm Shadow

Reaction score
scored a couple more Joes today:

1994 Sgt Savage "Grizzly" Jeep
1994 Sgt. Savage P-40 Warhawk
1994 Battle Command Sgt. Savage Battle Bunker
1994 Cryo-Freeze Sgt. Savage
1994 Combat Sgt. Savage
1994 Sgt. Savage Artic Stormtrooper
1994 Sgt. Savage General Blitz
1986 Lifeline
2003 Tiger Force 5 Pack
G.I. Joe International 4 pack
1986 Mainframe
Oktober Guard Volga
Street Fighter Blanka (with cryo-freeze chamber)
1984 Spirit with Freedom
1986 Dial-Tone
Mission Brazil Dial- Tone
Tiger Force
Tripwire
1988 Repeater
1992 Wetsuit
1986 Wetsuit

Reaction score
picked up some more over the weekend:

1994 Storm Shadow
1983 Tripwire
1993 Ninja Force Scarlett
Tomax and Zamot (2 of these as I'm working on a custom version)
1983 Duke
1992 Headman
1984 Vamp Mark II with Clutch
1983 Vamp with Clutch
1984 Storm Shadow
1991 Sonic Fighters Lt. Falcon
1984 Cobra Stinger with driver
1983 G.I. Joe Headquarters

Reaction score
was able to pick up a few more figures recently:

1998 Oktober Guard Colonel Brekhov
1991 Cobra Commander
2005 Battle Armor Cobra Commader

Reaction score
Got Club Membership Iceberg at a GI Joe show today. Man, what a garbage figure, lol. The gear is cool and all, but the vintage head kills it for me. Plus, the one I got has super wobbly legs. Still, it plugs a hole in the '86 roster. Also got a Steel Brigade Zombie from eBay a few weeks ago.

Reaction score
picked up the following over the weekend:

2005 Green Shirts Army builders
Talking Battle Commanders Stalker
Talking Battle Commanders Cobra Commander
1983 Baroness
2003 Agent Faces in Crimson Guard gear

Reaction score
picked up the complete Sunbow cartoon series of G.I. Joe as well as G.I. Joe Series 2 seasons 1 & 2.. been binge watching Series 2 at night.

Reaction score
picked up a RHINO and the ROCC over the weekend at a convention. $75.00 for the pair (complete with figures). going to use them for some custom "Cobra" vehicles as I already have them for my Joe forces but thought that this was a steal for the 2 of them and I just get more of a Cobra vibe from them. I'm thinking the RHINO is definitely going to the forces of COBRA and I'm on the fence with the ROCC (I'm leaning towards either repainting this is a Night Force color scheme or maybe using it as a custom G.I. Joe / Transformers crossover and giving it an Optimus Prime color scheme.)

Reaction score
also picked up a few more figures from the same show as well

Captain Gridiron
Metalhead
Heavy Duty
Sgt. Airborne
Ambush
Blowtorch
Barbeque

Reaction score
I managed to score a few more items. Most aren't complete, but they're good enough for me for now. Being a visual person...

The over-all shot.

Honestly, I didn't want this at first until I realized it's a different color from the US version, and a photo-story idea came to me that could utilize it. It's missing the small gun, like most, but the motor still works.

Action Force SAS Wolverine. I wish the US version had looked like this. So much better.

This one is my favorite of the pickups. The Action Force SAS Panther jeep, complete. This is, as far as I can tell, the harder version to find, with the yellow roll cage. I have the black cage already.

Action Force SAS Blades. Don't look too closely. It's in poor shape. I got it as part of the Wolverine/Panther lot.

Action Force Stalker (Snake Eyes) and Action Force Blades (tripwire)

Action Force Red Shadows Laser Exterminator.
I know what you're thinking. Why wasn't this in group photo? I forgot about it, and then was too lazy to re-shoot. You're probably also wondering why I didn't clean up the wheels. Well, given that they're not even the correct wheels for this, I thought I'd leave them dirty. I do have the correct wheels coming. I also shot it this way to hide the fact that the computer is also missing.

I had the MMS before, but managed to get two missiles for it. I know these, while the same mold, aren't the correct missiles for this. These came with an ugly Action Force boat that used the MMS head as its missile launcher. I think they look just as good as the correct missiles, and 1000 times better than the US version.

Now, I need to rest to refill my funds.

Then, the hunt for Quarrel, Steeler, Hunter, and the Escape Armor may begin. I also wouldn't mind grabbing the command center and atc if I can find them cheap. I don't really want the rest... Jammer, Dolphin, Moondancer, Goucho, Red Jackal, Red Laser, they just don't do it for me.

Reaction score
^Not sure if it's just me, but pictures aren't showing up if you've attached them. I'd love to see some Action Force stuff. I'm happy to get Club FSS AF figures, and I wish I had ponied up for Blades before the older Con figures started to skyrocket.

I got FSS Dojo, Nunchuck and Barricade recently. With an end in sight and with Ninja Force looking like it'll mostly be completed, I figured I'd might as well go back and get these before they skyrocket in price too.

Reaction score
^Not sure if it's just me, but pictures aren't showing up if you've attached them. I'd love to see some Action Force stuff. I'm happy to get Club FSS AF figures, and I wish I had ponied up for Blades before the older Con figures started to skyrocket.

I got FSS Dojo, Nunchuck and Barricade recently. With an end in sight and with Ninja Force looking like it'll mostly be completed, I figured I'd might as well go back and get these before they skyrocket in price too.
I've tried it on two different computers and my phone. All three can see the images. So, I'm not sure what to say. It is possible my image host is having issues. They tend to do that quite often.

I also noticed I made a mistake. The Fang isn't titled Blades in Action Force, it's Hawk. Such a silly error. I feel quite the fool.

If you want the Action Force stuff, I'd start with the figures. They're going up again. Red Jackal, Destro with a red chest, sells for more than I'd think a 1983 Destro with a red chest should sell for, frequently well over 100 USD. He did come with a red HISS tank, Red Hyena, and I'd love to have it. That's another one that keeps climbing. And as a small tip, try to get them from France or Spain. The UK has lots and lots of them, but almost all of my purchases from the UK have been .... well.... bad.

Reaction score
You're right, I see them on my phone but not on my work computer, my mistake. That's some great stuff. I don't think I'd take the plunge and do vintage, all I ever had was the Joecon version of Black Major that I ended up selling. Here's what the Club has put out in the various FSS over the last five years, minus Blades and with a stand-in for Moondancer:

Reaction score
cool gang solid strider and cool action force vehicles Darth ****ensian lol censored your ID

I managed to get this hardcopy prototype of the cancelled 1995 battle corps rangers Dr mindbender

Reaction score
picked up a few new Je goodies over the weekend:

1993 Headhunter
1992 Headhunter
1992 Headhunter (mint on card)
1990 Bullhorn
1983 Wolverine with Cover Girl
1987 Sneakpeek binoculars
1984 Roadblock
Palitoy Action Force Kraken
Palitoy Action Force Black Major x2
Palitoy Action Force Muton x2
Palitoy Action Force Baron Ironblood
G.I. Joe Hammer (2x incomplete missing the antenna's, 3 side guns, and 1 rocket launcher)

Reaction score
i have recently and quite randomly revived my love with a whole new gi joe collection.
mostly vintage arah but a few moderns here and there.
heres a lost of what i have got so far
a bivouac playset complete
desert fox (just needs the driver skid mark but ill get to him)
complete voltar (i have questions about him)
complete dr mind bender
destro battle corp version 1993 complete
hooded cobra commander
social clash baroness complete
a modern viper im not sure which kind maybe 25th edition
sgt slaughter mail away version (usa tanktop i assume thats the one)
dvd pack lady jaye cmplete (i think im not sure)
pilot scarlett complete
flint original backpack only no gun
tiger force roadblock
jinx roc complete
airtight complete (broken back pack bottom peg)
shipwreck parrot only
bazooka complete
gung ho complete
recoil just rifle
big ben only missing tri pod
bombstrike valor vs venom
if anyone has any joe stuff they want to off load let me know i still have quite a list to go

Last edited:
Reaction score
I managed to score a few more items. Most aren't complete, but they're good enough for me for now. Being a visual person...

The over-all shot.

Honestly, I didn't want this at first until I realized it's a different color from the US version, and a photo-story idea came to me that could utilize it. It's missing the small gun, like most, but the motor still works.

Action Force SAS Wolverine. I wish the US version had looked like this. So much better.

This one is my favorite of the pickups. The Action Force SAS Panther jeep, complete. This is, as far as I can tell, the harder version to find, with the yellow roll cage. I have the black cage already.

Action Force SAS Blades. Don't look too closely. It's in poor shape. I got it as part of the Wolverine/Panther lot.

Action Force Stalker (Snake Eyes) and Action Force Blades (tripwire)

Action Force Red Shadows Laser Exterminator.
I know what you're thinking. Why wasn't this in group photo? I forgot about it, and then was too lazy to re-shoot. You're probably also wondering why I didn't clean up the wheels. Well, given that they're not even the correct wheels for this, I thought I'd leave them dirty. I do have the correct wheels coming. I also shot it this way to hide the fact that the computer is also missing.

I had the MMS before, but managed to get two missiles for it. I know these, while the same mold, aren't the correct missiles for this. These came with an ugly Action Force boat that used the MMS head as its missile launcher. I think they look just as good as the correct missiles, and 1000 times better than the US version.

Now, I need to rest to refill my funds.

Then, the hunt for Quarrel, Steeler, Hunter, and the Escape Armor may begin. I also wouldn't mind grabbing the command center and atc if I can find them cheap. I don't really want the rest... Jammer, Dolphin, Moondancer, Goucho, Red Jackal, Red Laser, they just don't do it for me.
i love those sas vehicles! while not british i have always loved the sas and wish i could biuld a sub set of sas stuff.
i have big ben but i dont know who else is in the sas in gi joe

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, Lee_Gray! There's someone on HissTank.com selling Captain Skip figures if anyone's interested:

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-buy-sell-trade/460359-z-force-captains-sale.html

I was going to buy one from him but decided against falling down that rabbit hole! On topic, I recently got Joecon 2014 Wreckage, FSS 7 Skid/Treadmark and Joecon 2018 Hardball. I was turning my focus from Transformers to GI Joe in 1987-88, so I'm pretty fond of characters from those years. Also got 50th Ace and a Retaliation Red Ninja.

Reaction score
already received the 1st 4installments of the GIJCC FSS 7.0 series:

Cold weather Cobra Commander
Budo
Dusty and Sandstorm
Series 2 General Hawk
Dreadnok Chaos
Treadmark
Kangor (repaint of Big Boa)
Ice Viper Officer

all that's left is Sgt. Stalker with Kayak
Tiger Force Jinx