Recent Acquisitions : Vintage/Clone Wars :VA/MD/DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Bin Laden DEAD!!!! Horray!

Walmart has a Tri-Droid on the shelf. Someone also ripped open an Aura Sing figure, but it appears that it was not removed.

Target - TVC figures are down to just a few peg warmers still. I don't think that they've restocked those TVC figures since February. TCW figures are still sorted from visit yesterday. A single Embo showed up on the pegs. He must have been returned or found lost in the store.

Reaction score

JEDITOMKATT said:
new tvc figures found at the severn super walmart. The only had one of each.

Wave 6
VC44: Luke Skywalker (Dagobah Landing)
VC45: Clone Trooper (Phase I)
VC46: AT-RT Driver
VC47: General Lando Calrissian
VC48: Weequay (Skiff Master)
VC49: Fi-Ek Sirch (Jedi Knight)
Found this wave at the Potomac mills target today. They also had CW Colt, Bariss, and Zabrak jedi dude. No sign of the senate clone trooper with the shield though. Still on the hunt for a Wolffe as well. Also going to be on the hunt for the vintage Wedge figure, gonna need 2 of him.

Reaction score

Columbia Target in midst of summer action figure reset; spotted the exclusive 3 packs(Rebel, Hero & Villain) on replicas of the vintage packaging. This is an easy passeroo for me since I refuse to give Hasbro $20 plus tax for 3 repacked figures.

Reaction score

I am looking forward to the Colt Wave. I was lucky to have gotten the ARC troopers BP, so I have two Phase I.V troopers. But Colt will be a nice one to add.

I did have a scare last night. The red 'Fordo' arc from that BP was missing his helmet rangefinder. It usually just stays on a shelf, but my son had a friend over on Monday, and well, I was like F*ck! Gone forever. Shame too since its from a rare BP.

Well, I look around the room and sure enough I find it in the middle of the carpet (white plastic on a white rug). I got lucky on that one.

Reaction score

HTS had the new clone wars figures up in case form if any ones intrested using the 10 % off code and free shipping makes them all less than retail.... I ll return the extras to the stores....its not like i dont have enough target recipts

Reaction score

No colt wave this morning at my Target/WM. Both have well stocked (but not full) pegs and high prices. I think it might be a while.

Reaction score

Picked up the droid gunship platform at Severn SuperWalMart. Even though it scanned at 24.99, they honored the 23.77 price tag at shelf locale.

Reaction score

found vintage general lando, senate guard, fi-ek, aotc clone, and weequay skiff master at a toysrus in baltimore on pulaski hwy. left obi-wan from the aotc wave and yavin ceremony han.

Reaction score
America! F*ck Yea!

Colt wave still eludes me. I hit Walmart, Target, and TRU today. Nothing new to report. Heck, even the Wolffe wave hasn't been around since that one day I saw it over two weeks ago.

Reaction score
Re: America! F*ck Yea!

My local Targets down here are stocking their exclusive 3 packs. I picked up the Imperial/Villain set Vader/Stormie/Gunner but they also had plenty of the Rebel and ESB sets. I think the street dates for these was 5/14 so they were out a little early. Happy Hunts!

Reaction score

A new day, same ole stuff.

Target Germantown - no change
WalMart Germantown - no change
TRU - Gaithersburg - no change
Target Gaithersburg - some change. They relocated SW figures to the other side of the aisle. They also added those new Vintage 3-paks and have finally received the Point Rain two packs. But still no new TCW figures.

Reaction score

I would save your gas, Cyclone. I stopped checking days ago. Other than sporadic remnants of last coupla Vintage waves, I haven't seen squat anywhere. It's a real wasteland.

Reaction score

I can't. My OCD drives me to find the latest thing. As long as I know that the Colt Wave is out there,& I don't have it. I will be compelled to hunt for it. It is a sickness.

Luckily I work about 1mile from the Germantown Target/WM, so those really aren't killing me on Gas. Even the Gaithersburg stuff is only about 5 minutes away down I-270. So I can knock out those four in a lunchbreak.

Reaction score

I think what we had(aka Potomic Mills) was just some early drops of the CW Colt wave in certain regions. It always seems to happen that way, but I think this wave will hit in Force soon...though I'm seeing major restocking of previous waves at SuperWalMart. Not surprising...someone cherry picked all the Cdmr. Wolfes out. This dry spell always seems to happen about the time of summer reset, then again at fall.

Reaction score

jedisquared said:
I think what we had(aka Potomic Mills) was just some early drops of the CW Colt wave in certain regions. It always seems to happen that way, but I think this wave will hit in Force soon...though I'm seeing major restocking of previous waves at SuperWalMart. Not surprising...someone cherry picked all the Cdmr. Wolfes out. This dry spell always seems to happen about the time of summer reset, then again at fall.
I might doubt that the Wolfes were cherry picked. Could have been from the case revision/end cap display that only had the other 3 from that wave along with a few repacks. Like the one I found at the dumfries walmart a few weeks ago.

Reaction score
Re:Area News

I wish these new clone figures would hit already....most stores have ample room for them. Leavin weds for the opening of star tours and star wars weekends @ disney... figs will probally hit while I'm gone

Reaction score

ask and u shall receive. checked the walmarts in laurel and severn this morning. laurel had nothing worth mentioning.

walked to the action figure aisle in severn at around 2:30am and saw a bunch of sw boxes. asked an associate if i could open one and after her saying something about a release date on some figures(probably captain america) she checked the boxes and verified i could. opened a cw box and pulled out commander colt, barriss offee, eeth koth, and riot control clone. all the rest in the case were from previous waves but no wolffes. checked the vintage box and saw they were the general lando wave so i left all those as i got them all already. looked at the outside of the rest of the boxes and they were all the same. in total including the one i raided there were 13 cw and 10 vintage cases so if u need these head to the severn walmart.

Reaction score

Just hit severn at about 430 and put a good dent in the new clone wars wave that was out.....picked up multiple riot clones there so cool. There were still some left plus numerous more cases on the pallet that weren't going out. It will be a long time after this before severn gets anything....they have a lot of product to move. Super excited I found theses before heading out on vacation. Lando vintage case had the varriant storm trooper and weequay

Reaction score

Just hit severn at about 430 and put a good dent in the new clone wars wave that was out.....picked up multiple riot clones there so cool. There were still some left plus numerous more cases on the pallet that weren't going out. It will be a long time after this before severn gets anything....they have a lot of product to move. Super excited I found theses before heading out on vacation. Lando vintage case had the varriant storm trooper and weequay

Reaction score

Thanks for the tip guys! Nothing like the Sunday score....went in Sat. to do groc. shopping & they had squat. I was able to p/u 4 new CW figs...they had butt loads out on the modular-multiples of each(yes, Colt) but riot control trooper(left 1). Also saw multiples of wave 4, 5 & 6 Vintage(lots of variants if you're into that). C'mon down to Severn this am(right off 97). Have a safe vaca. olpc!

Reaction score

I went my WalMart last night to see if any new figures could be found. They did not have any new figures, but the store was a wreck after all of the weekend traffic. SW pegs were corrupted with Marvel figures and in general the entire area was in chaos. Speaking of General, there was a opened TVC grevious package that had been shoplifted. I tidied up a bit.

I looked over the stock that has been brought out to restock the pegs. I did not find any new TCW figures, but I did spot 2x Vintage W2R1 boxes to be opened. This had been stocked before, so nothing new.

In the AM I returned to get a belt. I checked the pegs and yes! I found the new 'Colt' wave. Just one of each, but hey, that's all I need. So I grabbed them and the new belt and was on my way. My son hurt his foot pretty bad yesterday (performing Gymnastics in the house
). So I was able to treat him to the new figures.

So for the first time since before Christmas, I can say that I am all caught up on what I know is out there. I've got my PloKoon SF, I have the Jedi Turbo Speeder, and now I have all the available TCW Figures.

Reaction score

Thank you.

Yeah. They all look pretty good. My 4yr old, she went crazy for the snakes. Even though I called them snakes, she was on her game enough to ask if they were snakes or worms. I had to profess that that were indeed worms. hehe. I sure hope that they are not lost when I get home.

Colt & Riot also looked great.

Reaction score

I went by the Target at the RIO/Washingtonian in Gaithersburg. The had the Gree TVC wave on the pegs. TCW & SL figures are getting pretty sparse in variety. I did pick up a 2nd Special OPs/Drone 2pack. I figure that since Cmdr Jet is coming up, I might as well have two troops for him to command.

I also stopped by TRU in Gaithersburg. They had the Colt wave stocked. Just one of each, but they did have everyone (Colt, Barris, Riot, & Koth). I ended up getting a Yellow Anakin Starfighter. It was the only fighter that we do not have and my boy keeps pointing that out.

Reaction score

Greetings!! A quick word about myself. I have lived in Gaithersburg MD for 4 years (military). I roam the distance from Frederick (weekends) to Clinton as I commute to Joint Base Andrews.
I may have just missed you yesterday Cyclone as I was able to get my doubles of the Colt wave at the Gaithersburg TRU after I stopped by Beyond Comics. I did leave Eeth Koth and a Riot clone behind. I have YET to see Ahsoka, Wolffe, or the Aqua Driod in the wild. I realize I am new but it seems a lot of us haunt the same areas (which explains alot lol) and I would love to work with my fellow collectors. The TRU and Walmart in Clinton is usually DEAD and I have found quite a bit of stuff there. I am more than willing to keep an eye out for people's wants/needs and offer fair trades (figs for figs) for my wants and needs. I had a few people when I was in Omaha (which I miss dearly) and we were truly able to help each other out greatly. I mean no offense if this is already going on or I have to prove myself being the new kid and all. I just know I need help with these three figs and I am more than willing to help others as well. I look forward to thoughts opinions on the matter. Great meeting you all and hopefully I will run into you all some day at a Target/Walmart/TRU.

Reaction score

Found a lone Eeth Koth yesterday at the Walmart in Frederick... nothing else from that wave.

Greetings Rinzler7, welcome to the boards... I'm pretty new myself but everyone on here is really great!

Reaction score

Welcome aboard Rinzler! Great group of collectors on these boards - I can't even count the number of times we've helped one another out on finding stuff and filling gaps!

Oh and BTW - I haven't posted in AGES because its been AGES since I've actually seen anything! These droughts are the worst!

Reaction score

Welcome Rinzler!

I had some business over in Laurel yesterday. So I hit the Target/WM. The Target had a ShakTi. I almost got here since I think she is about to disappear for a very long time. My girls play with figures as much as my son, so the female Jedi get a lot of use. But I decided against it. I can't go doubling up on all of the figures I consider cool. We've got too many as it is.

I then went by the WalMart. Geeze, a ton of figure. They had a small endcap like I have here in Germantown. But this one was overflowing with figures. Good selection too. I did spy a Eath Koth, but everything else was older. They did have a couple of Tie-Bombers, no indication of clearance. After checking out the end cap, I located the primary SW figure location and again it was overflowing.

I will be in Boston next week, so no scumming for a while. Good thing I'm caught up.

Reaction score

Have an extra Eeth Koth and Bariss Offee for trade. I need Ahsoka and General Lando plz let me know

Rinzler

Reaction score

I'm in Boston this week. Luckily I'm all caught up since I have no Idea where to look for figures around here. Plus downtown prices are usually high.

I saw Lando at Germantown WM a few times. S3 Ahsoka will be hard to find. The others in her wave will be released again in upcoming waves, but she wasn't list to be repeated yet.

Reaction score

Back from star wars weekends at disney.....Awsome... The new star tours ride is amazing. I got on it 7 times only twice was the scenerio even close to repeating. The ride is deffiantly way better than the original. If your friends with me on face book gonna post the photos soon. I do have an extra holo stitch yoda from opening day if any one is looking for one. pm and let me know. now time to unpack and relax.... Got my emial notification that my Gamorean Guard is going to ship soon ans GG Huge Figures Leia and Darth Vader are shipping this week too....

Reaction score

Sounds like you had a great time! With all the videos surfacing around the web, I'd say the ride and SWW are a huge success. I hope to be down there next onth to ride it over and over. Been to most of the SWW and always came home with some great swag and fantastic memories. Its about as close to having a Star Wars theme park as you can get with characters everywhere, parades, shows & swag.

On to business, if anyone sees that GH AtSt in their stores, let me know so I can hunt down here.

Reaction score

Cyclone said:
I'm in Boston this week. Luckily I'm all caught up since I have no Idea where to look for figures around here. Plus downtown prices are usually high.

I saw Lando at Germantown WM a few times. S3 Ahsoka will be hard to find. The others in her wave will be released again in upcoming waves, but she wasn't list to be repeated yet.
That is truly sad. I got my Ahsoka from HTS yesterday and it is a great fig!! I just need an opener!! I did find one Gen Lando at the Clinton WM on my lunchbreak...need a double to open. I still have the Barriss and Eeth Koth if anyone needs one. If not I will take them back to the store

Reaction score

Rinzler7 said:
Cyclone said:

That is truly sad. I got my Ahsoka from HTS yesterday and it is a great fig!! I just need an opener!! I did find one Gen Lando at the Clinton WM on my lunchbreak...need a double to open. I still have the Barriss and Eeth Koth if anyone needs one. If not I will take them back to the store
I may be interested in the Barriss figure... Give me a few days of searching around town and if I can't find one I'll buy it from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.