Recent Acquisitions : Vintage/Clone Wars :VA/MD/DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Continue posting your recent finds here.

This week I've picked up my 4th, 5th & 6th Magnaguards.
I'm done with those, and am now caught up with everything I have been looking for at the moment.

Reaction score
finally picked up 2 anakins at the severn walmart yesterday. didnt have any foils then either.

Reaction score
Not just in this area but for the amount of people that said they didn't want to collect the foils they are dissapearing super quick

Reaction score
Found another set of CW wv2 at target today, picked up the flame trooper.

Reaction score
about time targets start getting the foiled cards. Have seen multiple cases of wave 2 vintage now that have no foil cards in them either. I still need 1 more MOC card cody to put away for autographing eventually

Reaction score
Picked up Mando. warriors & ARC trooper BP's from Ellicott City Target(only had 1 of ea.). They also had Vintage wave 2 out: foils I left-clonetrooper(ep. 2), Anakin, sandtrooper & Bespin Luke.

Reaction score
Saw wave 2 of the vintage set at Target today, no foils.

Picked up the Nikto Guard at TRU out in winchester, pricey little bugger.

Reaction score
Toys r us sucks when it comes to exclusives...... there are always 40% higher than there normal prices

Reaction score
GB wally world had 1 ki-adi-mundi and 1 clone pilot Goji no flamethrower clone thou

bunch of IM figures for 5 too

Reaction score
Does Goji's helmet come off (like Matchstick) or it is fixed like Odd Ball?

I ended up getting the Fett UBP from TRU last night.

$89 on Sale, plus a free $11 Nitko Figure, and a $10 off coupon. So I saved about $40 on the transaction. I can live with that. Now I have to find a place to hide the thing until Christmas.

Reaction score
Whoot!!

Finally found some Gold today.

WalMart - Nothing.
Target - Found KiAdi Monday, Goji, & The Flaming Trooper on the pegs. No Teth ARF, but I'm ok. I got Ki & Goji. Left the Flamer on the pegs. I really don't like him that much.

Then I found the ARC and Mando BPs.
Good trip.

Reaction score
Target is scheduled to have SW endcap as part of Fall reset around 10/17. Some collectors have already found 39.99 exc. Hoth BP's. Endcap will also include new Geo. 2-packs.

Reaction score
was going to report that yesterday..... I scored my Hoth battle packs yesterday in Ellicott City. every target in this area has them along with the Vintage snowspeeder and Tie Fighter. The only thing on that list of DPCI's that wasn't in the area was the clone wars 2 pks they're suppose to get. The Hoth Battle are really nice for the price point. A friend of mine also found the new vehicles swamp speeder and droid bomber

Reaction score
Well, I had time this morning for an extended scumming adventure.

Rockville TRU - Nothing new except the Fett UBP and Nitko.
Rockville Target - 3x KiAdi-Mundi, 1x Goji
Rio Target - KiAdi, Flamer
Gburg TRU - Nothing New
Germantown - WM - Nothing New (tons of Orange Plague Legacy figures)
Germantown Target - Flamer from Yesterday and a KiAdi.

I still can't find the Teth ARF, considering how many KiAdis where out there, I'm surprised the Teth so hard to find.

Reaction score
Kinda seems that target around here skipped the Teth wave. Did see a lone Kit Fisto at my local target this week, not sure if he is repacked in the conehead assortment or if the rest of his wave was already sold. I would like to find a 4th teth arf.

Reaction score
I just want two Teths and then I would be happy. I was lucky that I picked up Fisto and Mace when I saw them. Because I haven't seen then anywhere else since.

Reaction score
found the camo arf trooper today
where you located maybe we could trade

I need Flamethrower clone, long hair winter soldier, classic havok from marvel universe line and any indiana jones figure or I could just sell it to you at cost $7 of target

Reaction score
First official report for the DC area since I moved in. The Hoth sets are in Columbia Heights as are the ROTS figures. Still need 3 more Magna Guards.

DPCI is 0870602249

Reaction score
Was able to pick up a few more Vintage foils at Target on Saturday (Grievous & Sandtrooper).

Any idea if the $5 sale extends to Vintage? Didnt make it to a Target today.

Saw a Y-Wing from last season at Marshalls for $39.99.

Don't remember what it retailed for, but I think I remember seeing some of you guys got it for cheaper on clearance/sales? Anyway, was still surprised to see it at a Marshalls.

Reaction score
valin_horn said:
found the camo arf trooper today
where you located maybe we could trade

I need Flamethrower clone, long hair winter soldier, classic havok from marvel universe line and any indiana jones figure or I could just sell it to you at cost $7 of target
I might take you up on that offer.

BTW: I did see two K'kruck Jedi at TRU G'Burg this weekend. I hadn't not seen any from that wave since they first came out.

Reaction score
Scored a Vintage foil Fett at Rio Target today - never expected to find that one! They only had the one, but there were other foils on the pegs which I left.

Also filled some gaps in the CW line - taking advantage of the $5 sale at Target (which does not extend to Vintage BTW).

Reaction score
the vintage fett seems to be the case that targets are getting. I really would like to see the cody case again but thats probally not gonna happen

Reaction score
got the flamethrower clone at target for 5 all caught up until target exclusives hit this up coming weekend

Reaction score
Columbia Target had foils on Obi-Wan, Anakin, clonetrooper & Palpy. Geo. two-packs are showing up at area Targets...use DPCI# 087-06-0173, and you may not have to wait for the w/e. Collector/DVD sets & other 2-packs were not in yet. Hoth BP's have already been found. Swampspeeder found at Alabama TRU.

Reaction score
I've spotted KiAdi Mundi at WM and Target this morning, but none of his case friends. Looks like I have missed Teth ARF yet again.

Jabba's Throne has returned to WM after a several week absence.

Reaction score
Score!

I went to TRU today and spotted a Cody BARC and 2x AT-RTs. They had been quite elusive after I originally spotted them this summer. They were set up in the otherwise spare front of store Clone Wars display. I decided to get the Cody BARC since I had all of the other BARCs (why not). I had a AT-RT, but since they were so rare, I wanted to pick up another one, but held off.

I went to the regular aisle and found the Mando speeder and OBI Side car BARC. They looked nice, but I think that I will see them again at Target or WM for less (That's what I thought about the cody speeder too)

On the pegs I spied a KiAdi, Goji, and Flamer. Still no Teth. That teth figure must come with a $20 bill in it, since it is always snatched up first.

I went to ring up the Cody BARC and it run up as $11.23!!!? I said WTF!! Turns out the old "white/red" Deluxe figures are 25% off of a $15 price!. I snatched up one of the AT-RTs. So I got a Cody BARC and a AT-RT for about $23.

There is still another $11.23 AT-RT sitting on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.