Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Reaction score
Found a Commander Jet and Kamino Arf Trooper today at walmart, no sign of any other new figures.

Reaction score
We picked up the Assasin Droid BP at TRU. The kids really like this pack and so do I. The three little spiders are a hit as well. I used a TRU $10 off coupon and scored it for $15, so it was a bargain for me.

Reaction score
Saw the trench run bp. Kinda cool, but rather expensive for one new vehicle and a bunch or rehashes. Granted I dont have a vader tie, but i worry they will update it the near future as they did all the rest of the tie fleet.

Reaction score
Hey guys, thought you might get a kick out of it but on the front page there's an article with a couple pics of our recent troop at Best Buy down here (Richmond/Midlothian). I played Vader.

Reaction score
Picked up Cdmr. Jett at Columbia Target after work...they still had all of the shirtless Savage wave. Glen Burnie TRU had the waaaaaaayyyyyy overpriced Death Star Run Super BP(an easy pass for moi); plus restock on the video games BP's(plenty of each) & some new Uncle Milton stuff plus the new ultra Vader to Star Destroyer Transformer.

Reaction score
Hey guys, thought you might get a kick out of it but on the front page there's an article with a couple pics of our recent troop at Best Buy down here (Richmond/Midlothian). I played Vader.
haha. Looks like it was fun. I hope they gave you some free stuff.

About the Trench UBP. I'm guessing that every year TRU goes to Hasbro, "Give us some ~$100 SW exclusive", So we have ~$80 Gunships (2009), $100 Fett UBP (2010) and now Trench UBP $100 (2011).

If you don't like the price, wait a few weeks and it will be on sale for $80. Still don't like the price, sign up for some TRU club and get a $10 off any purchase over $75 coupon and get it for $70 when it goes on sale. That's just the way they roll at TRU.

Oh, BTW: I was a Giant yesterday and checked on the TCW figures. I saw that they had a Cato Parsitti on sale for $4.99 (down from $9.99), then I saw it was listed as "discontinued". So make sure you check the toy aisle at Giant to see if there are any wants on the pegs for the final time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, my ISE reset team has been at Giant resetting toys among other sections...haven't seen much new at my 6 stores that my company covers...some don't even have an action figure section anymore. when they did, they usually rang up for 9.99@.

Reaction score
Well, it looks like the Hasbro Fairy has visited the Target in Germantown. All of the TVC figures are gone. Well those 3paks are still there, but the single carded 4LOMs and Dengars have been taken down. Walmart still has plenty of Rebel Endor Commandos and Sand Troopers if you really need to setup a battle at the treeline on the beach.

Reaction score
Another day another return home empty handed. Target had the SAME mix of figs since I move here last month. Walmart restocked with Trainee Clones, S3 Obi Wans and Comander Cody. I'm hoping new stuff shows up soon...this drought is killing me.

Reaction score
I think that I check out WM about 20 days a month and realized that its very rare that I actually go to the checkout line. So many times I'm empty handed. I'm still kicking myself knowing that I missed that Kamino ARF wave at Target last week. There is still an El-Les there, but the Yoda and Mace from that wave have since been picked up.

I realized that when the Hasbro Fairy came by this week and ******ed up all of the TVC peg warmers, that they missed out picking up the two pegs full of Hoth Han Solos and the other two pegs full of Ep3 Obi Wan Saga Legacy figures. There are probably 24 SL figures with just those two characters. Nothing else SL.

Oh well, Christmas is right around the corner, If I remember correctly, October is usually a very good scumming month. I hope things pick up soon, my soon to be five year old reminded me that I'm supposed to get her an Armored Savage Opress for her birthday (Oct 12th). I don't want to let her down.

Reaction score
Been seeing parttime Hasbro reps out & about with sheets pulling select Vintage figs...hopefully the stock situation will change soon.

Reaction score
I went by TRU in Gaithersburg. They still have the large store front display with little in the way of new figures. Plenty of Blackouts though. They did have the trench run BP. Looks cool, I'm sure it will make a big Christmas present for some boys. I went over to the regular aisle. While they didn't have any new figures there, I did spy these cool infrared 'trip wire' droids. Sold in pairs, a kid would put them at the foot of a doorway or hallway. When someone walks through it would trigger an alarm. hehe. I like it, but I'm keeping it out of my house.

I went by Target at RIO. They had a topless Savage Opress and now Two El-Les figures. I guess I missed another restock. I also ran by K-Mart in Kentlands. zilch.

I had to get an EZPass transponder so I headed into the Kentlands Giant. While there I wanted to check to for any more of those 'discontinued' TCW figures. Good News, they still are carrying the figures. Bad news, they are still $9.99. Good News, they had Savage Opress with Armor, Chewbacca, and the PloKoon Astromech. I picked them up even though it was $31+ when they rang up. :(

Reaction score
Man I miss Gburg!!! The closest Super Walmart restocks regularly...with old figs. I was so desperate I broke down and got Ahsoka's R2 unit. So Giant has figs when NOTHING can be found in Dover....sigh. Congrats on the finds...hopefully one day my ship will come in. Heck come to think of it I guess I need to think of an excuse to head back to Maryland!!!

Reaction score
Was able to get Plo astromech & Even Piell for 3.99@ at Giant in Pasadena since they were incorrectly listed as disco GH figures & the lady helping me honored the tag...no Chewie or Savage armored to be found.

Reaction score
I went to the Gaithersburg TRU today at lunch. They have 5 CW Y-Wings and 3 TVC Y-Wings. The TVC Y-Wings are on sale for $29.00. Considering that a a normal vehicle costs like $27, its a bargain. Throw in the free Cmdr Blackout that you get for spending $30 on Star Wars stuff and you have a real bargain going on there.

Every once in a while, TRU wins big.

Reaction score
picked up the av-7 mobile cannon at toysrus in columbia today. saw more i wanted but they didnt have any cmmdr blackouts.

Reaction score
Was able to make it down to MD yesterday. It was pretty much a bust until I hit the Target heading towards Annapolis. I pick up an ARF Trooper, shirtless Savage, Plo, and Hondo. It looked like only once case was put out with the rest being repeats. They also had the "Revenge" Vintage figs but no B-Wing pilot (the only one I want). TRU is supposed to have a truck in today so hopefully today the good times keep rolling. Also picked up the GI Joe Renegades figs.

Reaction score
I had a mega run today. I have my biannual Dr appt in Chevy Chase that not only takes me to areas not regularly covered, but since my eyes are dilated, I have time to kill while that wears off.

Well here's my hunt summary:

TRU Rockville. The Clone Wars big display was taken down this morning. They had a cart filled with figures and a palette cart filled with Trench Run & Fett UBPs. I tried to browse the contents of the cart, but it was so full of SL and old TCW figures that I couldn't located anything fresh. Plus my eyes were still dilated so most still looked too fuzzy to make out unless I picked it up and put it right to my face. bust

Target Rockville. Tons of KiAdi Mundi and Madalorian Cops. I was about to walk off when I noticed a Snow PloKoon on a peg by himself. Score! (if $9+ tax can be considered a win?)

Target Gaithersburg - Overflow of SL figures. It looks like they found three cases of SL figures that had been run over by a truck. All pegs are not stuffed with SL figures, scant TCW selection

Target Germantown - Again more SL stocked, very few TCW figures left. I did pick up a Tri-Droid fighter. That will be for the Christmas tree though.

WalMart Germantown - Nothing new except some of those Galactic Hero replacements Not sure what has happened at WM, but the figures just are not moving there. They have a better TCW selection compared to Target and their price isn't far off. But these pegs have been untouched for weeks. Hopefully they will put up a end cap soon and open up some boxes for new stuff.

Reaction score
Picked up Hallmark Darth Vader Lego ornament this am at North Glen Burnie shop...3 left as of 10 am...they were going quick.

Reaction score
Monday Morning restock

I went by WM and as usual, the same figures that have been on those pegs since August (and likely much older). I can't even remember now when the last time I saw those pegs refreshed. I do know that the last time I bought a figure from WM was back when I found Wolffe & S3 Ahsoka back in May. Its hard to believe its been that long.

Better luck at Target. They put up a fresh TCW wave. I was finally able to score Cmdr Jet. The whole wave was still there. I left behind El-Les, Hondo, Heavy, Kamino ARF, Topless Savage, and Snow Plo Koon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
North & South Glen Burnie Targets as well as Ellicott City Target all had multiples of shirtless Savage wave...although Ellicott City was out of Oppress but still had 2X Cdmr. Jet. Buy of the day has to be the new AV-7 Republic mobile cannon I scored at the Columbia Giant where I was workin for a mere 5.00. It was not in their system nor in their recently reset toy dept., so the receiver set the price.

Reaction score
Time to check out my Giant lol.
Manassas super target had the shirtless savage wave. However Savage had already been picked up. I left them there and bought my wife flowers instead.

Reaction score
Good for you...yeah, the Giant was a fluke thing since I work at 8 different ones every month, and I spotted the mobile cannon in the back-no location, no price, no sku, nuthin...so the receiver asked me if I'd pay 5 bucks for it and of course I agreed.

Reaction score
Well no sign of anything star wars at my closest giant. Suppose when I find them the price wont be as nice lol. Got a nice surprise, 3 mailaway fetts waiting for me. Didn't realize they were shipping yet.

Reaction score
Finally!!! I found the Shirtless Savage wave today at Target, was able to grab my Plo and 2 Jets. There was a good little amount by no new vintage stuff.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm hoping my Fett shows up this week as well...I couldn't believe how fast they cashed my check...and then the changed the parameters of the mailaway coupon.

Reaction score
Finally found Warthog and scout Y-wing at target. Shame they fixed the price though.

Reaction score
North Glen Burnie Target(OMG...what a traffic mess there this PM...Ordnance Rd. shut down, etc) had multiples of shirtless Savage CW wave. Also, my Proto-Fett showed up today-one corner a little crushed, but the fig. was ok...thanks to that additional cardboard insert. Waiting to prebook 1/6th Bacara tonite.

Reaction score
Rio Target nothing new
Gaithersburg TRU nothing new
Gaithersburg Target nothing new

Gaithersburg Walmart got a refresh of Vintage collection (not many left)
I scored a a B Wing pilo and Admiral Ackbar to add to my Endor Diorama

Last edited: