Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Reaction score
Re: Area News

Still no new Clone Wars waves yet.

Good thing though, there are like 12 new figures. It will be pricey if they call hit at once. Especially after I just picked up 4 new BPs and a couple of mini-rigs in the past month

On the Plus side, my wife says "you need to pick up a Boy's toy as a gift for a Birthday Party today". I respond that I have already got that covered. I still had that $4.24 Y-Wing Scout out in the car. I tell her it was only $4.24 and she give me a big Atta boy.

Reaction score

Sure is quiet around here.

I guess the new TCW waves haven't hit yet. Not too much longer until season 4 starts up.

I'm heading to the Baltimore Grand Prix for Fri/Sat/Sun. See ya!

Reaction score

the new cw figures are out I scored just the new ARF trooper at arundel mills walmart at 10 today everything else was gone
happy hunting this weekend

Reaction score

I scored all the CW Seripas wave(except Seripas)at Columbia TRU this am. Several left. Also spotted Jedi Force Millenium Falcon at Severn SuperWally.

Reaction score

It's been a minute. Aug was a hectic month but I am settled in Deleware now. It's been VERY dry around here as well. The only recent thing of note was the RC and FU battlepacks at the only TRU in the area. I went back the next week and they were still there. I am really anticipating the Savage Opress wave and more vintage stuff to show up soon. But on the bright side I'm saving money for GoW3 and the SW saga on Blu-Ray!!

Reaction score

Delaware? I guess I lost a local scumming buddy.

I went to my Target/WM today. Nothing has changed since I last check on Thursday.

Reaction score

i picked up a vintage Y wing from toys r us Gaithersburg
and
a vintage B wing from the K Mart in Gaithersburg

Reaction score

Braved the flood waters to hit TRU on the way home from work. Columbia had SW dump display out, but was picked clean. I was able to score Seripas & shirtless Savage at Glen Burnie TRU. Theirs hadn't been touched, so they still had 1XSeripas & 1X Savage as of 1 pm...along with several Aqua Droids, jetpack Rex, new Tiin & Kit, Stealth Ops(not Blackout, which they also had plenty of), etc. Didn't see Jett.

Reaction score

Just got email that I can get my 1/6 Sideshow Bly early...also mailed away for my Prototype Armor Boba Fett.

Reaction score

Forcehunter reporting in!

Rockville TRU annoyed me today. I was out looking for the Force Unleashed set there. My friend, a supervisor there, looked it up in the computer for me and it said they had five, but he couldn't find it anywhere. I'll check back tomorrow as he told the stock crew to keep an eye out and tomorrow is their truck day, but damn it. I was so close.
On a positive note though, they did have the Y-Wing, Jedi Turbo Speeder (really needed that) and more Weequays for me to put in my display back in Florida.

Reaction score

I hit Germantown Target & WalMart this morning (no new toys) and the Gaithersburg and Rockville TRU stores at lunch.

Both of the TRU have the Clone Wars displays setup at the entrances. In Gaithersburg the only new figure left was a Cold Weather Fisto. I guess I missed the Bonanza by a few days. They also had a Aqua Droid, so for everyone who missed it its first time around he's back. I checked the remaining aisle and there wasn't any thing else new.

Encouraged, I ran down to Rockville. The big display didn't have any figures until I found an island display with them. Here I found Tiin, Savage shirtless, Seripas, Jet Pack Rex. They also and a couple of Wolffe and more Aqua Droids. At $8.99 I decided to pass on some and ended up getting Savage (I promised him to my Daughter) and Tiin. I left behind Rex & Seripas with the expectation that I will see both regularly between now and Christmas. I wonder if that will come back to haunt me?

TRU may have even had that new Stealth trooper, with so many exclusive Cmdr Blackouts around, he would have been lost in the crowd.

Oh, and Rockville had the A??-7 Cannon also.

BTW: Yesterday evening at Target, they had the 3 figure BP on sale for $17.99. They even had a end cap for it. (facing the rear wall.)

Reaction score

Cyclone said:
Delaware? I guess I lost a local scumming buddy.

I went to my Target/WM today. Nothing has changed since I last check on Thursday.
Dover isn't that far....it is much quieter here...still no sign of new stuff. Hopefully this week I will finally be able to add Savage and a few others to my collection.

Reaction score

Dover Quieter No Kidding. hehe.

I read that TRU was having a figure sale this week. I checked out the store front display and the figures are $6.29. Not bad. The only trouble was that all of the new figures are gone. The Aqua Droid is still there though.

I tried to find a 'Assasin Droid" BP. They had a shelf sticker for it, but with a little "9/11" sticker also attached. I asked if there was one in the back. They guy looked it up and said that that "9/11" sticker meant that 'distribution' would not be sending that BP to the Gaithersburg store. ??? Really? That explanation does not pass my stink test. We will see if that BP shows up between now and Christmas.

No new figures at Target/WM in Germantown.

Reaction score

got that swamp speeder I was hunting was able to find Cad Bane ship too first time I saw that in the wild

Reaction score
I went by Rockville TRU on Wednesday. All of the new stuff has sold, same with Gburg. grrr.

Target and WM have been also stagnant. I will say that WM has price dropped figures down to $6.98, but they still haven't sold any in the past week.

Reaction score
SW Blu-Ray

Laurel Walmart had an impressive(most impressive) SW setup at front of store: Blu-ray display, pallet o't-shirts, Lego DVD, Pringles, Vintage figs., popcorn tins, u name it. Back in electronics they had a big merchandiser display incorporating the ESB AT-AT. Nowhere near as impressive at Target & Best Buy.

Reaction score
Yeah, Best Buy at Arundel Mills didn't even have a display for the Blu-Rays. They were just with the other new releases.

Reaction score
Still NOTHING in Dover. TRU restocked late last week with old stuff. THe only thing of note was I was able to actually grab a S3 Ahsoka and Commander Wolfe at Walmart. If someone could help me out with the newer waves I would be happy to trade. I had hoped that with the Blu Rays coming out yesterday business would pick up...sadly no luck. Hopefully next week.

Reaction score
any new updates?

b wing and y wing are in gaithersburg k-mart/toys rus still.

i am looking for the hoth rebel vitange
commander.

Reaction score
I had a long early/late day at work today. I stopped by Target after work only to find the remnants of a new wave. I'm not sure who I missed, but I found El-Les and Kamino ARF left on the pegs along with a few repacks that weren't on the pegs a few days ago. I picked up Kamino ARF though because I'm pretty much a completest now when it comes to Clone Wars.

Reaction score
I decided to head 40 miles north to Newark DE because their TRU had a truck coming in today. They did restock but only with Saga Legends (sigh). They also put out the new BP and the Cannon thing. Since neither are on my want list I left empty-handed and disappointed (well I did get GoW3). It has been DEAD around here with only old restocks showing up. I keep hoping to talk in somewhere one day and she the holy grail but so far just the same ol....

Reaction score
Yeah, the over ordered that Rise of Fett UBP. They have had like 50 of them since last year. They had them on two aisle and two endcaps. They moved some over to the front display now. So hopefully they will begin to move. A few weeks ago I met another Dad in Target @ Germantown and he was looking for the Fett Ship. He said that they didn't have them in Rockville and he was going to head to Hagerstown. Luckily I was able to repoint him towards Rockville.

The only problem with the Rockville TRU is that they seem to be priced about 10% higher on everything. Figures are a buck more, Fett UBP is $110 instead of $99. That kind of stuff.

Reaction score
yeh i wasnt impressed with the TRU in rockville. I'd really like to find me a Vintage Wedge Antille and Hoth Base Commander. Has any one seen these?

I might take a trip back out to walmart in germantown tonite to see what they have.

Reaction score
picked up shirtless savage, hondo, el-les, and the defend kamino bp at the silver spring target.

Reaction score
I wish I could find some of the new waves. Did see the TRU coronet battle pack. Not sure if I will get it since the clones seem to have the dark blue markings as opposed to the lighter blue that most 501st clones have been getting. Getting tired of same ol figures or old waves at walmart, target, and tru. At least I got my form off for proto fett early enough to count.

Reaction score
Glen Burnie TRU also had Coronet BP...holding off for now. Target had BP's on sale for 17.99...did see Kamino at both Glen B. Targets plus some newer wave CW remnants, but all the good ones like Jett, Savage, etc. were long gone.

Reaction score
Hit TRU in Gaithersburg at Lunch. You know that "Attack on the Coronet" BP that won't be at this store? Wel, they had six of them. :D I am going to get it, but I need my wife's TRU credit card to use the $10 off coupon we have.

No other new figures there, but they did have one of those Rebel Hanger Deluxe figures that those TVC folks slobber over. I guess when the trench run X-Wing comes out it will be a cool accessory.

I also visited the Target at Rio. No new figures except one El-Les that mocked me by indicating that I had missed the new figures in his wave. I did several boxes of Monsters cereal which I love. BooBerry, Frankenberry here I come. Count Chocula, not so much.