Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Reaction score
North Glen Burnie has the Jabba Playset for $13 as well(lots of stock). As Cyclone mentioned...be sure the two vintage figures haven’t been removed and the box returned. This is a scalper’s, or unsavory collectors paradise buy. I passed as my focus is BS 6”.

Reaction score
Scored these two at Glen Burnie South Target. Had to have someone pull from the back using the DPCI #. They don’t seem interested in stocking their endcap display.
7974CB47-CB11-4841-9206-220217105FEB.jpeg

Reaction score
I saw a ESB 40th 6" Lando and Tie Pilot at WM. The corners had slight bends to them, so I'm guessing someone passed them up. I bought the Tie Pilot. Lando was still there a day later.

Reaction score
I found the remainder of my ESB Retro figures at WM on Saturday Morning. I have befriended the Toy Dept manager and he told me that more would be coming in on 6/7. So while it was a day early, I at least knew something was coming in.

They had full ESB retro line with two of most figures. There was only one Boba Fett and luckily his packaging was in good shape. They had one Bespin Luke and his bubble was crushed pretty bad. The only one of the figures with a bad bubble. I was resigned to keeping him when I spotted another ESB Luke by himself a few pegs away in another section. This one had a good bubble. (score!).

There was also a handful of 6" ESB figures. Lando, Tie Pilot, Snow Speeder Luke, and a Hoth Rebel. Each looked good, but I passed on the 6".

I ended up ordering a Hoth Battle Game on Amazon today since I haven't seen it in the stores.

Reaction score
Not sure where it came from, but a TLJ Rose showed up on the pegs today.

There remains a few ESB Retro figures but they all have crushed bubbles. I thought they were ok before, I wonder if someone is crushing them intentionally?

I also spotted a Ford Bronco Car Culture Hot Wheels yesterday. I had a Bronco once, so it was a good one for me to get. This one had Police Livery too, like I saw in Californina. :D

Reaction score
I have heard of people bending corners and crushing bubbles to prevent eBay hoarders/resellers from grabbing up all of the valuable figures and keeping us collectors from ever seeing them.

Reaction score
Well, all of the Retro figures are gone from Germantown WM. I don't even see Rose. :D

The only SW figures are a 40th ESB 6" Lando (with a ripped card) and of course the Purple Haired monster that never ever moves.

Doesn't anyone want a Versacci wearing Vice Admiral from the Rebel's Grandma Matriarchy?

Reaction score
Poor 6" Lando is the unloved. There are three of them left behind on the pegs. There is also a 6" Tie Pilot there to keep him company. I am really surprised that the Tie Pilot peg warms, I would have though him an all other stormtroopers would be snatched up quick.

Oh, I found that there is a Tuesday Morning in Rockville. I went today to check it out. They had a few SW:Resistance figures for about $4 each. Nothing else. I won't be going back unless there are more reports of goods.

Reaction score
Geeze, you all talk too much.

I saw the activity with the TVC figures lately and decided to try my luck at Target. I went to the Rio target in Gaithersburg ask a clerk to check on the stock. I got the DCPI from the target app and he plugged it in. Nothing at his store, but it shows 8 at Germantown. I head up to Germantown and they have two figures on the pegs. Lando and C3PO. I ask a clerk there to check the DCPI, he shows 8 and heads to the back room.

He comes out with 3 Wolffes, 2x Stormtrooper Lukes, and two K-2SOs. All are perfect. I ask about the Power Droid. He said that they are there, but he said that the system has a "Hold for Sale" on them with an Oct 2020 date. Ha. So there are two perfect Power Droids sitting in the back room of Target until October.

Reaction score
My Walmart got a box of Baby Yoda BS figures. $9.84 each. These are the ones with darker robe, lighter collar. I already have one of the other variant, so I passed.

I did see that using the new SKU, that my WM was supposed to have 8 of the new TVC figures. I worked with a dept mgr today, and he ran the sku. He said that they were delivered on 8/10, but they are not pegged. He said that they could be in site-to-store or some other area. He did say that they don't have anything in the 'back'. All toys are put out immediately on the shelves as all of their back room storage is now occupied with 'back to school' merch that is not selling.

Considering that much of the toy pegs are empty, I believe him. A toy dept clerk who overheard our conversation even interupted and said that all of the toys stufs that they had was on the rolling carts that she was in the process of pegging. If it wasn't on her cart, then they likely don't have it.

Reaction score
Both of my Targets have been a bust. I heard that the BS6 stuff hit the Germantown Target on Sunday and was scooped up by a wife and kid.

I have been checking out the Frederick Ollies hoping to get a few TVC figures, but they only seems to have a few Rouge 1 Deluxe packs. They have a few Rebels Imperial or Ezra speeder sets. All of their BS6 stuff is gone which surprises me. They had the Solo wav figures that one one cared about, but they are gone now.

Reaction score
Well, I went to Ollies for all the fun. I checked out Frederick and Hagerstown last night (I had some free time).

Frederick said that they had boxes in the back, but that they weren't to be put out until Thursday morning to support the store flyer. I then went up to Hagerstown. The guy there said some lady bought up all of the cases to resell online. Grrrr.

So I went back to Frederick this morning for their 9am opening. Two cool guys were there with me and the manager came out to chat. He knew what were there for and was himself a Chewie collector. :D

So we went to in freshly pegged cards and each figure was $4. Nice.

I scored:
3x RO Stormtroopers
Scariff trooper
Cpt Phasma
ESB Hoth Hans
Jedi Luke
Yak Face
Chewie
Pratorian Guard
Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith
ROTJ: Some Hut Thug

I passed on:
Solo: Range Trooper
Solo: Lando the lesser
ROTJ: Leia in Disguise
ESB: Hoth Leia

Reaction score
Germantown WM got some new BS6 figures in today. In included a couple of Stormtroopers, a Ewok, Snowspeeder Luke. New packaging looks good, but this is not my line of figures.

Reaction score
Germantown WM got a few more 30th aniversary ESB figures. Han, Leia, and Yoda. Just those three.

Reaction score
ESB still hanging on the pegs at WM. Add a Bepin Luke to the lot. Shame they survived the weekend.

I went to Target and they got a restock of the Power Droid, StormTrooper Luke, Wolff, and K2S0. I was finally able to get a power droid.

I brought a K2S0 to the register in case the Power Droid was still 10/1 locked, it was not. But I bought the 2nd K2S0 anyway, I can open him up now.

Reaction score
I spotted some of those Galaxy Edge BS6 figures at Target in Rio. Just the Red Stormtrooper (do not like them) and the RX-?? droid. If there were others in that wave, I missed them.

Reaction score
The Germantown Target had a DJ-Rex on the pegs. I then spotted a Hondo that had fallen to the shelf and was behind some other merch. So I did get him along with a Pizza Planet HotWheel's truck. Its a Pixar Classic. :D

They also has ESB 40th 6" Hoth Leia, Han, and Bespin Luke. The was one TVC Wolffe remaining. Hard to believe a named clone could pegwarm.

Reaction score
So. I saw some Target wave goodness being posted lately, so i went to my Targets to see what I can find. I have already preordered Fives and Hondo from Dorkside, so I really don't have any pressure. I told myself, I didn't want a $80 bill from Dorkside so Ilimited myself to two figures. But if I saw Hondo or KungFu out in the wild, I might get them.

Well I went to Target in Germantown first and there were two Chirutes on the pegs. Good cards, but a little wonky. So I go one. Looks like I missed out on the others in this wave. I would have go in at the 8am opening, but on Wednesdays, this target is Elderly only from 8 - 9am. So I didn't hit this store until after work. Rio Target was better., I went there and found all four of the figures on great cards. I snatched up Fives, Luke. I wanted Hondo, but I still have him on Preorder. He looks great. I didn't want to risk losing out on Fives, so I got him regardless of him already being preordered. So Ieft Hondo behind.

Later that night, I was able to cancel the preorder for Fives. I'm sure they won't have any problem selling him. I did keep my preorder for Hondo. I'm not in a Hurry for him and I try not to cancel preorders. Unless its from BBTS, since they have a habit of selling me a preorder and then never getting the figure in stock. :p

Reaction score
I found the Luke, Chirrut, Fives, and Hondo wave today at the Bristow Target. It looked to be a full case because there were two of each. I bought one of Luke, Chirrut, and Fives (never cared for Hondo). The store also had three or four Captain Cardinals.