Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Reaction score
Yeah, they have a single Jabba Palace at Germantown WalMart. I want to say I feel dumb about driving out to Aberdeen to get mine, but I don't. It was a fun hunt.

I will say that TVC is moving pretty good. The figures are pretty much all gone except a pair of Skiff Landos and an X-Wing Luke. The BS6 figures have all been gone from TFF, only a lone purple haired hold out remains from earlier in the Summer.

Reaction score
Well, that was fun, but now its done.

It looks like the hunt is over for now. Target has scaled back their SW display. Pretty much all of the TFF figures have been gone for a few weeks now with the exception of X-Wing Luke and Poe (go figure, I wouldn't have picked those two to peg warm). Target is now back to just having the TFA wave remaining on the pegs like they have been since 2017. They do still have some resistance figures that were moved to the Rise of Skyguy display. They aren't moving.

I never did see the Poe or Luke X-wings. Nor did I see the Walmart Yavin Celebration Luke. I did see a single Jabba Palace at my WM, but its gone now. Skiffs however aren't moving. Three or four on TFF, three remain. WM and Target both are long sold out of BS6" figures. They haven't restocked, but those moved pretty quickly. I guess there is a good market for those. The purple haired narrative tool is still on the pegs though.

Reaction score
I haven’t seen one exclusive...(except for IG-11 at Best Buy)...not at GS, Walgreens, Target or Walmart. Feel like everything is sitting in the back somewhere.

Reaction score
That sucks.

I went by Walmart today. I had read that there is a 'movie display' that has some Hasbro stuff on it. They have been setting it up over by electronics/DVDs section of the stores. So I headed over there and ended up find three TVC Yavin Lukes and a bunch of those Golden figures. So I got a Luke.

Reaction score
That sucks.

I went by Walmart today. I had read that there is a 'movie display' that has some Hasbro stuff on it. They have been setting it up over by electronics/DVDs section of the stores. So I headed over there and ended up find three TVC Yavin Lukes and a bunch of those Golden figures. So I got a Luke.
Yeah, my stores have those dump displays, but Frozen seems to be getting all the designated floor space.

Reaction score
Laurel Walmart has their Luke/Yoda display out. I found it and the manager was nice enough to open it.
10x Yoda
12x Luke

the display is by the bikes

Reaction score
Picked up Force Ghost Yoda & ROTJ Luke exclusives from aforementioned Laurel, MD Walmart. Big shoutout and thanks to Mr. Joshua for the tip. They still had plenty left. Dump display was moved to Garden Ctr. entrance.

Reaction score
No, just the one. I’ll keep an eye out for you. This was Walgreens across from Marley Station Mall.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Picked up Force Ghost Yoda & ROTJ Luke exclusives from aforementioned Laurel, MD Walmart. Big shoutout and thanks to Mr. Joshua for the tip. They still had plenty left. Dump display was moved to Garden Ctr. entrance.
I’m glad people who are looking for these/collecting are finding them and not people buying all of them just to resell. Happy to help!

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it!

I’m glad people who are looking for these/collecting are finding them and not people buying all of them just to resell. Happy to help!
Things are beyond messed up at retail right now...and you can’t differentiate scalpers from passionate collectors. They’re going up and down the aisles with their phone app’s. Of course some collectors are scalping to fund more collecting. But yes, I make sure if there are extras that I leave some for others. I’m not an opener except for some 3.75” & 6” vehicles, and of course my 1:6 scale Sideshow & Hot Toys figures.

Reaction score
Some area finds: scored Vintage shadow trooper and ROS Sith trooper at Pasadena Walmart(several left). South Glen Burnie Target had Cave of Evil 3-packs on endcap. Found Purge stormtrooper at Empire Towers GameStop in Glen Burnie. Also picked up IG-11 for 15.99 at GB Best Buy. Still no sign of Babu & C3PO.

Reaction score
South Glen Burnie Target has their exclusive C3PO with Babu on an endcap. Make sure they honor the 14.99 sale(will probably ring @19.99). You can also have the 25% off one toy coupon texted to your phone. Maclunkey!!

Reaction score
Picked up Cara Dune, Wedge, Yavin Luke, jet trooper and Jannah at Pasadena Walmart. North GB Walmart had Force Ghost Yoda & JEDI Luke on the pegs.

Reaction score
My Walmart is pretty scarce on SW inventory right now. Just a handful of TVC X-Wing luke left overs (restocked last week), some Golden figures, and a Solo and Purple haired idiot BS6 figures. They did have a Jabba's Palace show up this morning. This is the 2nd one I've seen here. The skiffs have been gone for a week or two now. Not much SW for Christmas this year.

Reaction score
Well, the Palace was still there today.

I've read that some 5 Below stores have the Rogue One Hovertank for only $10. I went to the two near me (Germantown and Gaithersburg Kentlands) and they did not have it in stock. It is supposedly in a special section called "10 and Below". If your 5 Below has it, please post it here.

They do still have some TLJ Black Series 6" figures and a few mainlines. No other vehicles.

Reaction score
Both south and north Glen Burnie Target had remnants of new BS 6” ...Yavin medal ceremony Luke, Cara Dune, etc.