Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Reaction score
...and they’re still there as of today. Trash compactor 6” Luke Trooper is now officially peg-warming.

Reaction score
South Glen Burnie Target had newest BS 6” wave...Mace, Padme, battle droid, mudtrooper, etc. All there as of 9 am.

Reaction score
Germantown Target has stocked two cases of Retro on pegs in the Toy aisle. They are down to just two Hantroopers. I took a Retro Stormtrooper home with me.

Reaction score
I heard about the half price Fathers Day collection sale (Retro Figures, 6" Trash Compactor Luke, Stormtrooper Hans).

So I went to Germantown Target and all that they had was 6" Luke. He scans at $9.99. I had an associate check the DCPI number for the Retro figures. He says the system shows that they have 20 of them in section S99 (The seasonal section). So I wander around and find Toy Story 4 stuff, but not Retro. I end up coming back and he checks again in the back and comes out with two cases. I pick up a case and a 2nd Tarkin board game (not on sale).

Reaction score
So the Pasadena WalMart that never has jack squat on SW has the Padme, mudtrooper wave...and they’re ringing up at 11.00@. Go figure, huh?

Reaction score
Found a Vintage toys place in Rehoboth Beach this week. Plenty of SW stuff. Funny it was mostly pre-2008 and post-2015. Nothing during my Golden Age of collecting. I couldn't find any Shadows of the Darkside era TCW figures (or any TCW figures for that point). But they did have many POTF2, TAC, and even TFA+ era figures and vehicles.

Looks like they also have a Bethany Beach location (which I didn't see and ironically, that was were I was staying during the trip). Ha.

https://yesterdaysfun.homestead.com/

Reaction score
North Glen Burnie Walmart had BS Archive Anakin & Scout Trooperx2@. They were lying in a bin in the action figure aisle???

Reaction score
Germantown Walmart is getting a 'reset' in the Toy Dept. Guy said that I should see new inventory soon. The SW figures are on a new position on the aisle. (a Snoke, few 6" BS, and some Resistance figures).

Reaction score
Yeah, they have nothing. I don't think that we will see anything until that next Force Friday.

Reaction score
Well today I saw my first something. I know its a week before Force Friday, and I do still feel foolish checking in regular to a WM that hasn't had squat in months. But today where was something.

Three new TVC figures (2x X-Wing Luke and a Sith Jet Trooper), Jabba Skiff, and some Galaxy of Adventure toys.

I tried to buy a Luke and a Trooper, but the register wouldn't ring them up .

Someone I think found the rest of the case and has them hidden in the store until next Friday. So I will have to check to see if they find their way back to the pegs.

Reaction score
It’ll be a feeding frenzy Friday...half the product if it is found will be on eBay by Noon. Last year I saw grown men with shopping carts running through Target at 8:01 am. Scalpers and collectors are pretty much indistinguishable to brick and mortar stores these days. Not sure any more it’s worth the gas. If an individual buys up everything, there won’t even be enough for a 2nd customer. My area is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Reaction score
Ha, My WM has the pegs cleared for the event. But really its not very large of a space.

I did see a stock cart in the aisle with some boxes that have Orange tape and a date code on the box to not open until Oct 4th, The odd thing was that the boxes were labeled "FRZ Forest Set" or some thing like that. So either we are being misdirected, or Its a force friday for Frozen2 toys also.

The skiffs are still on the shelf along with the GoA toys, but everything else is in the back.

Reaction score
Triple Force Friday was anything but. Man these are the dark days of SW @ retail. Neither WM I went to had ANY Star Wars out. One WM manager agreed to bring out the big shipper thing but that only had crushed vinty, carbonized jet trooper, lightsabers and a few crushed Black Series figures (no 1st edition). Target Frederick had a whopping 1 case of vintage, 4 carbonized Mandos and plenty of other Black Series. I did get a Kylo Ren 1st edition black series. If anyone local gets a Sith Trooper, Rey or Mando and wants to trade it for my Kylo I am all up for it.

Total Haul
Carbonized Seventh Sister, Mandolorian, Jet Trooper
1st Edition Kylo
TVC- Jet Sith Trooper

Still looking for a nice condition TVC Knight of Ren and 1st Edition Sith Trooper.

Reaction score
Yes, Frozen II product WAS frozen[sic] until 10/4 as well.
Ha, My WM has the pegs cleared for the event. But really its not very large of a space.

I did see a stock cart in the aisle with some boxes that have Orange tape and a date code on the box to not open until Oct 4th, The odd thing was that the boxes were labeled "FRZ Forest Set" or some thing like that. So either we are being misdirected, or Its a force friday for Frozen2 toys also.

The skiffs are still on the shelf along with the GoA toys, but everything else is in the back.

Reaction score
My wife, who never hunts on my behalf, heard my concerns regarding the mob scene(12 lined up at a Target @ 7:30 am)...decided to stop at Hanover Walmart and scored the 1st Edition Mandalorian and Sith Trooper...the only two I wanted. Go figure...right time, right place. Would never go down that way for me. Not really doing 3.75 too much. Pasadena had a lot of Skiff Lando, but the Knights of Ren looked pretty bent up. Didn’t check N. Glen Burnie or Severn.

Reaction score
I hit the Germantown Stores.

WM. I got there at 6am, Nothing on the displays. Still as empty as yesterday. I bugged them and a lady went back and returned with a guy pulling a shipper on the pallet. Dig In! The local Hot Wheel guy was there and we chatted. The shipper had 2x TVC cases, 2x BS6 cases, a Case of Lando Disguise, and a case of FO Jet Troopers BS6. Oddly there was only a single Mando and 2nd Sister in the shipper even though it was unopened. I got 5 of the TVC figures (left behind Poe). Someone else came by and scooped up the remain TVC Ren figure.

Target: Got there at 8am. Nothing set up. Another collector arrived and he spotted the unopened boxes in the middle of the store at a empty display. We helped ourselves. One case of TVC, a case of BS6, and a case of Copper Mandos. I didn't see anything I didn't already get at WM and left empty handed.

Gamestop: I read that they may have a Cmr Fox BS6 exclusive. My store didn't. Empty handed.

Reaction score
Have them look it up. Mine didn’t either, but called me around 2 pm and said it came in just now with their shipment. They were nice enough to hold it for me w/o a deposit.

Reaction score
I'm looking for the Jabbas Palace playset. My WM sold out of their original 3 Skiffs and have restocked with three more.

I'm searching around on brickseek for the palace, but no luck. Not sure if I have a stale SKU number or if it really just anywhere around me.

Reaction score
It looks like it might be regional. I had a stale zipcod in my WM app from this summer when I was in up north of Baltimore. The WM app showed it in stock, but in the Ekton store. I put that zipcode in brickseek and walmart.com and found that both the Aberdeen and the Elkton stores have several in stock. So bought one with in-store pick and will head up there tonight and get it. Its a bit of a drive, but my OCD won't let me rest until I have it in hand.

Reaction score
Well, I went up there and they said on Thursday that these were shown as in stock, but they don't have them out yet. They suspect that they are just arrived and either haven't been unloaded from the truck yet, or are in the back but still quite packed up. In short, there is no way that you are getting them tonight. I left. I thought that I had cancelled my online order/pick up, but today I received an email that my order is ready for pick up. .... Hmmmmm. I might have to head up there tonight and take a look.

Reaction score
I went up there last night and picked it up. They closed the online pickup at 8pm and I arrived at 8:30pm. Luckily she took pity on me and went into the back and got it. I checked the aisle and they are not on the shelves. So if you really want one, try the online order method and in store pickup.

Reaction score
Well holy cow, I actually found something new new today. I am pretty sure I got remnants of Wv2 TVC, picked up Leia Ceremonial and Jawa from Target Germantown. First time I have left a store happy in a loooooooong time.

Reaction score
Ha! So you were the one who beat me to that wave! I was able to find the Jawa there and thats it. He's gone now. Walmart restocked the TFF wave today, so they had it all, Knight of Wren, Zori B, and all.

I was able to find a BS6 Clone Commander OBIWan at the Walgreens off 7 Locks Road in Rockville. There were just two of them. The other one remains. He's a good looking figure. Just wish they'd given him his Clone Helmet.

Reaction score
Ha! So you were the one who beat me to that wave! I was able to find the Jawa there and thats it. He's gone now. Walmart restocked the TFF wave today, so they had it all, Knight of Wren, Zori B, and all.

I was able to find a BS6 Clone Commander OBIWan at the Walgreens off 7 Locks Road in Rockville. There were just two of them. The other one remains. He's a good looking figure. Just wish they'd given him his Clone Helmet.
Yup, that was me, but that was after someone else I think. I will have to swing by Walmart still need a mint Knight of Ren and Bliss. I would stop by7 locks but I am coaching a ball game tomorrow, definitely would like to get that Kenobi.

Reaction score
Bliss is still there as of this morning, but someone has picked up the Knight.

Reaction score
Severn Walmart has skiffs in stock. Also, I picked up Wedge, Jet Trooper & Jarrah at Pasadena WalMart.

Reaction score
The put up Wave2 this morning. I was able to get Yavin Leia and a Sith trooper. I left another Knight, Shadow Trooper, Sith Trooper, and a few Jawas. Its nice to see some peg action recently. Shame that these two wave a pretty much 'it'. Not sure what is left for me to hunt for between now and Christmas.

Reaction score
The put up Wave2 this morning. I was able to get Yavin Leia and a Sith trooper. I left another Knight, Shadow Trooper, Sith Trooper, and a few Jawas. Its nice to see some peg action recently. Shame that these two wave a pretty much 'it'. Not sure what is left for me to hunt for between now and Christmas.
Wal Mart or Target ?

Reaction score
Anybody in the Baltimore area need Jabba’s Palace Playset at retail...PM me for location.

Reaction score
Good stuff, all nice and minty. Done !

Reaction score
It was Walmart. I went again this morning. They had two Shadow troopers, so I picked one up. They still have the Jawas also.