Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Reaction score
Today, Monday...north Glen Burnie Target had young Solo & Lando, Jawa, DS Trooper & several DJ’s & Vader(strange case assortments).

Reaction score
Picked up Vintage Rey & Kylo at north GB Walmart. They also had dewback/sandtrooper BS 6” set(as did north GB Target), but I passed since I think the creature is out of Scale & looks too Playskool.
South GB Target on Crain Hwy. had 6” Tarkin, Jawa, Han, Lando, DS Trooper & two Imperial range Troopers. Happy hunting!

Reaction score
North Glen Burnie TARGET had Vintage out as of 10 am...everything BUT Hoth Trooper. Also had Kylo Ren Centerpiece, Luke/Wampa set, and 3.75 Force Link from Solo, including Mud Trooper & range Trooper. Also lots of Jurassic World goodness for Dino lovers.

Reaction score
Germantown Target has the TVC figures. Rey, Kylo, Snoke, Hoth Rebel, etc.. They also had the wave one of Solo figures. On the 6" side, they had a wave with Lando, Jawa, and more.

This was the first time I was tempted to get some new SW stuff in a very long while. Its good to see things get interesting again.

Reaction score
Severn Walmart had Vintage, but no Hoth Trooper. South GB Target had Vintage, but no Hoth Trooper. North GB Target had Vintage, but no...yeah, you guessed it. An ugly pattern develops.

Reaction score
Severn Walmart had Vintage 3.75 out, and even had Rebel Hoth Trooper. Ist new product I’ve seen at any WalMart in the area. All finds have been at Target.

Reaction score
Scored Target exclusive Solo Chewbacca at south Crain Hwy. using DPI #087-06-9531. All six were there, and I only took one. Most I saw had the correct shotgun slider intact.

Reaction score
North GB Target had Island Journey Rey(1st I’ve seen this one at retail; got mine online). North GB Walmart had Solo mod display out...Vader helmets, 3.75” Mimban Trooper & range Trooper; in section were multiples of BS 6” Range Trooper, Jawa, DS Trooper & Solo characters...no Tarkin, Qi’Ra or 4-Lom.

Reaction score
North GB Walmart has dewback/sandtrooper sets back in...north Glen Burnie Target had Jawa, range Trooper, DS Trooper, exclusive Solo Chewie & wave 2 Solo 3.75” with Leia.

Reaction score
Found 4-LOM wave at north GB Walmart...that was a shocker, after hardly any stock in the last 6 months except for the Solo display.

Reaction score
Germantown WM has a fresh 6" TBS restock. First time in months.

Has DJ, Young Q'ra, Han, and a #43 Vader.

Reaction score
The Waugh Chapel GameStop had Tobias and Bespin Han in today. They had one of each when I went in and I got them both.

if you call your local GameStop and ask them to “do a SKU check” and then give them these numbers:

Han 168511
Tobias 168514

They can tell you if they have it or if any of the stores in like a 100 mike radius have it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Walmart in Germantown had some new TVC figures (I think). But they had been already picked over. The only figures left were TFA Kylo, Rey, and Stormtrooper. All with crushed bubbles. Sad.

Reaction score
Took me three attempts to find Deathtrooper & R1 tank driver w/o dented bubbles...it is sad.
Anyway...went out looking for Vintage wave 3, and found these at Severn WalMart....think I missed them at Hanover, as I saw the other carry overs.

Reaction score
Scored Vintage w@ve 3 at north Glen Burnie WalMart using the UPC & SKU #’s. I’m sure Arbutus & Severn also have a new case in the back, but good luck finding toy dept. employees.

Reaction score
Went to Catonsville Walmart tonight...no Mimbans left in sight...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry. There were other collectors who don’t post on rebelscum, but probably saw my post. Instagram as well. I think north Glen Burnie got a case, but they may be in the back. Saw an inventory spike on Brickseek of 8 pieces. You have to go in with SKU#45057862 & ask someone in the dept.

We live in a veritable beehive of collectors and scalpers...it’s been like that since I moved here 22 years ago.

I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nothing to be sorry about brother!! Appreciate the post! Just letting folk know that spot was no longer viable. Thanks for keeping an eye out!

Reaction score
The Germantown WM finally got a new TVC wave. I picked up Dr. Aphra and I enjoyed her in the Vader comics. They also had Luke, Snow Trooper from Solo, and a very good looking Casian from RO. But all was not good. Someone had folded the corner on each card to ruin them for collectors. I sometime open and sometimes keep carded. This Dr Aprha I would have likely wanted to keep carded, but now that she's damaged, I may open it up.

Still, its better than crushed bubbles. I may still keep carded, I never sell off my stuff anyway, so it doesn't really make a difference today.

Reaction score
Grabbed all three Disney Store BS 6” exclusives at Columbia, MD. Only 1 couple & me at opening...so there were plenty left.

Reaction score
Germantown WM restock. more of the same TVC wave. Plenty of Dr Aphra and EnfyNest and others. Cards not bent this time. Too bad I already bought my bent Dr. I could do a swap, but not really worth it.