Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Reaction score
Well,that was popular. The entire 40th box is gone and no 40ths on the pegs. I guess someone got it all.

Reaction score
If anyone is collecting the 40th anniversary figures, Walmart in Germantown has a fresh box of Wave 2. It was unopened until I took at peak. Every wave2 figure was in there. C3PO, Sandman, Death Squad, Jawa, Stormtrooper, Chewy, etc... All in perfect shape. I do not collect this line, so I left them all in the case and placed it back on the upper shelf. So if you want em, you have a chance.
DANG, I was in there yesterday about 6PM, nothing. I didnt see this but I dont recall seeing a box on the upper shelf. :-(

Reaction score
Yeah, I went by yesterday morning and it was already gone. I would have expected to find some of the double laying around, but nope, the whole box was gone.

Reaction score
Yeah, I went by yesterday morning and it was already gone. I would have expected to find some of the double laying around, but nope, the whole box was gone.
I drove up to Mount Airy the other day and picked up a Jawa and crushed Death Star Trooper. I am hoping that I can find the entire wave at least once in MD.

Reaction score
Still hunting for two 40th legacy figs Sandperson and Chewie. If anyone sees them and doesn't mind hitting me up please do so. I wish I could say this chase has been fun :wtf:

Reaction score
Hey all! Sorry if this has been discussed or is common knowledge, but does anyone know a good spot in DC/NoVA/MD for finding loose vintage stuff? I used to go to comics stores in VA but for figures they only ever really had new toys etc

had some okay luck at out-of-state comics stores and antique stores but haven't really looked around locally as i've only recently got back into collecting

Last edited:
Reaction score
The only place I know if is all time toys in Ellicott city. I'm pretty sure that they re-opened after the flood last year. They had loose stuff the last time I went there.

Reaction score
I saw these are Walmart today. Is this the new Last Jedi line? It didn't say TLJ on it, but its sure is new.

and

Last edited:
Reaction score
Scored BS 6" Cdmr. Gree at Columbia, MD. TRU. TRU.com showed them in stock(16), but they had to pull them from the back when I arrived. No FF restrictions that I saw. For anyone with daughters who love Rey...they also had the Forces of Destiny role play weapons out...staff, lightsaber, etc.

Reaction score
My Daughter is just about 9 months old. I think I'm going to pick up a Forces of Destiny Rey and the Endor Leia set with wicket and just hold on to them for a few years. That way if she wants them they won't be impossible to find.

Reaction score
It was Germantown. I didn't price scan anything. To bad. I think I may have lost interest in SW figures. I really do not see anything that I like nowadays. Old man Luke was covered by a plastic formed cape, so I couldn't see his mechanical hand. Ray and Kylo looked to have new outfits. I didn't check Finn, but he looks the same from this pic. Poe is in his X-Wing uniform.

Reaction score
No interest in Hasbro 5 POA...for all that $$$, I can afford Hot Toys. Which is pretty much what I did(sell) with 80% of SW 3.75" from '95 on.

Reaction score
Germantown WM has a SW display set up with some new 6" BS figures. I saw Vader/Kylo/Hera/Stormtrooper. The Stormtrooper has a number like 42 or 43. I have one from early on. So I'm not sure what the difference is with the newer numbered one.

Reaction score
Sad hunting today....some swarmy scalpers lined up at Target for the kill, along with collectors. Didn't do MM, and Walmart had nothing out...as usual.

Reaction score
Which stores did you go to? I went to the Nolpark Target this morning and it was cleared out by 8:12. I got some buttons though...:\

Reaction score
North/south GB Targets, all Walmart in area..,Severn, Pasadena, GB, etc. Scalpers, and possibly collectors, too had their own task force ready at every store with cell phones. Can't and won't compete with that. Boy...I miss Lionel Kiddie City.

Reaction score
Wow, that's irritating. Collectors/collecting is one thing but a coordinated effort to secure desirable figures just to flip them seems a bit much. To put that much time and effort into making a profit off of toys you'd think a person could just get a real job.

After bringing my daughter home for a bottle and a nap we regrouped and went to Laurel. I found Hera, Rey, and Luke in 6". I also picked up 2 forces of destiny dolls for my daughter and a pop to qualify for the Gift Card.

my guess is any and all of this stuff will be easy to find by Halloween.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sunday am...aforementioned Pasadena Wally had new Bs 3.75" wave on a stocking cart, but they probably won't ring at the register.

Reaction score
Scored Target exc. FO Executioner at north GB...3 left as of 11:30 am. Columbia TRU had kids' landspeeders back in stock. Columbia Target had all of BS 6" TLJ wave 1 back in Seasonal display(except for Hera).

Reaction score
So far I have hit up Wal Marts in Ellicott City, Frederick, Mt. Airy and Landover Hills as well as Target in Greenbelt. Pretty much the only 6" Black Series I've seen are Wave 1 Kylo Ren and Darth Vader, who are shaping up to be peg-warmers. I did snag the one Hera I've seen. Saw 2 repacked Stormtroopers and a new Rey but have not seen any Old Man Lukes, Thrawns or any of TLJ Wave 2. There are also plenty of Luke and Rey Speeders and the Luke and Vader Centerpiece sets to be had. I suspect those will get discounted at some point. Pretty disappointed in the stock available. There's plenty of drones, Legos and 3.75" out there though.

Reaction score
Some local news...Glen Burnie TRU had BS 6" exclusive Cdmr. Gree back in stock. I counted at least 5...one near entrance in that Seasonal SW section; the others in reg. BS section. The north Glen Burnie WalMart had their exclusive 3.75" BS in stock...multiples of each. Haven't found Spirit Obi yet.

Reaction score
More BS 6" news...Columbia TRU had like 10-12 of their exclusive Gree(paying attention, Walgreens?); north Glen Burnie Walgreens had TLJ Rey, and further up Ritchie Hwy. in Brooklyn, that Walgreens had Hera & old man Luke. Still no sign of Force Ghost Kenobi.

Reaction score
North GB Walmart had BS 6" TLJ wave2 this am...someone was walking out with #50 Praetorian guard as I approached. Both this store & Severn Walmart also had old BS 3.75" Lando/ERG wave.

Reaction score
Catonsville, Md. Walgreens(across from Chick-fil-A) had six Force Ghost Obi’s out this am. The Walmart on Rte. 40 at the other end had BS 6” Hera. & Luke, plus 3.75” Luke & Rose.

Reaction score
Been seeing lots of restock at both north & south GB Targets...Maz wave, Leia General, snowtrooper, AT-AT dude, Finn Imp. Disguise, etc. No #50 though. He’s the scalpers delight.

Reaction score
Some fresh action in Germantown. The WM had a Maz, Gen Leia, 1st Order Finn, Red Guard, Need to shave Poe, and Kylo Unmasked today. First significant pegging that I have seen in a while.

Reaction score
Saw a lot of new BS6” today...the elusive #50 at both Pasadena Walmart & Glen Burnie TRU. Seeing Rose everywhere, but no Jaina. I personally nabbed Snoke & Rose at GB TRU for 11.99(for BOTH)...two promotions going on.

Reaction score
Today, Saturday...north Glen Burnie Target had all of BS 6” wave 16 out...including multiples of the Range Trooper. Hurry! All there as of 10 am. DS Trooper, Tarkin, Jawa, and the Han SOLO figs.

Reaction score
thanks for the heads up, picked up range trooper, tarkin, death star trooper. left a range trooper, han and lando and jawa when i was there around 1:30.