Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Reaction score
The scumming stinks lately. I went by Target,Target, TRU, and WM last night. Nothing!

Reaction score
Found more TVC figures at Target this morning, picked up Bom and Logray. Still havent seen the Clone or Rebel Trooper.

Reaction score
Spotted nothing around here. Either same empty pegs, or pegs stuffed with warmers from 2 or 3 waves ago.

Reaction score
Well, I'm gonna start hunting for that B Wing from KMart. I havent actively hunted a Kmart store since their exclusive battlepacks from ROTS. Although I did get a Clonetrooper set exclusive to them about two years ago. Their aisles are always a wreck, prices are higher than everywhere else and theres little turnover of stock.

Reaction score
Yeah, K-Mart is one of those "Every once in a while" places to hunt. I do sometimes find Gems there.

I went there earlier this week to get a Cooler. I stopped by the Figures aisle and spotted a guy leaving with a armful of Mini Rigs. I strike up a conversation. He's a Frederick area collector who vists Jedi Temple Archives. I invited him to join us here. Who knows.

The K-Mart in the Kendlands is actually much neater than the others I have visited. But their checkout lines are consistently slow. If you are the fifth person in a line, you really can expect to be in the line for nearly 20 minutes.

Reaction score
Cyclone said:
Yeah, K-Mart is one of those "Every once in a while" places to hunt. I do sometimes find Gems there.

I went there earlier this week to get a Cooler. I stopped by the Figures aisle and spotted a guy leaving with a armful of Mini Rigs. I strike up a conversation. He's a Frederick area collector who vists Jedi Temple Archives. I invited him to join us here. Who knows.

The K-Mart in the Kendlands is actually much neater than the others I have visited. But their checkout lines are consistently slow. If you are the fifth person in a line, you really can expect to be in the line for nearly 20 minutes.
lol I tend to avoid the Kentlands K-mart. Having 2 checkers with like 10 people waiting is a nightmare. There have been times I have dropped what I planned to buy and walked out because the wait was so long.

Reaction score
Found a lonely Bespin Han, at Target Columbia. The rest of the wave was gone. If i find Bom and Barriss and the ewok, that will be icing, But I really wanted Han!

Reaction score
I'm sure some of us collectors here have hit Starwarsshop.com from time to time to buy swag, if not just look. Kinda sad to here that the official store has now shut it's doors. I hope starwars.com replaces it with something bigger and better!

Reaction score
Tru.com has the comic con delta squad and other tru exclusives online now..... its 39.99 with free shipping

Reaction score
Well, one week later, I find the whole Bespin Han wave.
COlumbia target had em this morn. So i got Barris, Bom, Logray and Fleet trooper, and a second Han to pilot my BMF.
It Kills me to see all the SDCC pics and the name cards at their feet and it reads "available : NOW" and they aren't.

Reaction score
Tell ya what guys, I'm salivating pretty hard each time I see that Hasbro Death Star Pack from Comic Con. G4TV.com has a couple videos on the Hasbro Exclusive toys. That thing is friggin huge! It sells for $129 at the Con but I hear people are standing in line like 5 hours just to get Hasbro swag and thats after standing in line to get a ticket to have the opportunity to stand in line for swag! I know these will show up on ebay but they'll end up at $250 or more easy. Kills me!

Reaction score
Saw discontinued Galactic Heros at TJX today - $3.99 each.

Didnt take note of which ones, but there were at least a dozen or so.

Also had Wave 12 of the DC Universe figures (Eclipso, Iron, Copperhead etc.) for just $6.99. Not sure if anyone here collects them, thought I'd pass it along.

Reaction score
Saw the Mandalorian Speeder Bike and Scout Tank deluxe figures at Marshalls of all places. Each was $9.99.

Reaction score
I return from a Week at the Beach. Nice Time, but no scumming opportunities since y'know, its the beach!

I did hit Germantown Target/WM this morning. I found the Colt Wave at Target. I also most picked up at 2nd Riot trooper, since I usually like to get a pair of clones to go with any commander (Fox in this case). But I passed. They also had those new Movie packs with a DVD and several figures.

I checked WalMart. Nothing new, but they do at least have a pretty decent variety of figures. They even had a couple of ShakTi figures left. She has pretty much disappeared around here. I was thinking about picking up a spare of her since my girls put her to use often.

I went by Target at the Rio. They had a pair of SpaceTrooper Legends and three Ahsoka w/Rotta figures.

I also stopped by TRU G'Burg hoping to find a Fordo. Not sure why, but that TRU hasn't restocked TVC figures since Christmas. Only the Dengar/Lom Figures now for 6 months.

They did have a new Vintage Y-Wing for $40. They also had a Castas, 2x BD with Tank, and a Grevious Wheely cycle.

Reaction score
If anyone was looking for the SDCC Indiana Jones Lost Wave, it is available right now at HasbroToyShop.
I ordered one for myself.

Reaction score
Unfortunately I was one of the sheep hoping to score that Death Star Revenge set. Online, massive wait on load times, error messages, then "Out of Stock" blah!

Anyway, local Target had the next wave of their exclusive three packs of figs. Imperial set looked cool but a pass. Still looking for the BWing/Kmart & Ywing/TRU as well as keeping an eye out for those commerotive fig sets for the Blu Ray release. Happy Hunts!

Reaction score
Scored the vintage wave while i was out of town near Detroit. Spotted them at the manassas super target today, picked up the 2nd fleet trooper, fordo and logray I needed.

Also had no luck scoring any of the exclusives I wanted from HTS today.

Reaction score
My Surprise score of the year, 2nd only to the Jedi Turbo Speeder. I went to Target last night actually shopping for something else. I went to the figures aisle (My body does this on autopilot now) and found Fordo. In fact the whole TVC wave was there on the pegs. I also nearly picked up TVC Barris Offee for my girls, but I held off. At $8.99 the TVC line is pricy.

Reaction score
Another Score today.

I went to Target (RIO) at Lunch. I brought with me the DCPI codes for some of the new Clone Wars BPs, Mini-Rigs, and Attack shuttle.

I go to the Toy aisle and before I enter, I get a "Can I help you find something" from a helpful clerk. I say "Sure, can you run some numbers for me?", he about jumps on that. He says that he shows a case of BPs in the back and goes and gets it.

In it I find:

2x Cad Bane Escape
2x Attack on Geonosis
1x Defend Camino
1x Hunt for Grevious

I pick up the Bane, Kamino, and Greivous BPs. The Paint app on my "Fives" from the Kamino BP is off, so I might actually return that one if a better one turns up. Still a pretty good haul.

The Bane BP looks great, and it even comes with a Holocron, which for some reason I had not noticed, so it was a welcome surprise to me. Oh, and they rang up at $19.99. So the BPs with just 3 figures are at least under $20.

Reaction score
Found the Y-Wing today, still one or two left, and got a free kung (cant sell em) zhu hamster that I gave to my stepdaughter. The target I stopped at had most the new items out (no new battlepacks). Picked up the Republic Shuttle and another fleet trooper. If anyone wants to know where I found things specifically, pm me.

Reaction score
I ran by the Germantown Target last night. I punched the DCPI code into a scanner and found that the new BPs are in the stock room. I had a clerk pull the case and I got a Kamino BP with a Decent Fives.

They also had a pair of Attack Shuttles on the shelf. It does look pretty cool, just wish that it had a better pilot.

Reaction score
Columbia TRU had vintage Y-wing, Grievous role play helmet; Columbia Target had vintage wave 6 remnants; north Glen Burnie Target also had vintage wave 6 remnants plus new vintage 3-packs: bounty hunters, androids & Imperial forces.

Reaction score
Target, TRU, Khole, three quick runs at lunch and three quick scores on the Commemorative sets, Ywing & Bwing! Happy Hunts!

Reaction score
North Glen Burnie Target had Republic Attack ShuttleX2 & restock on wave 2 Vintage 3-packs.

Reaction score
Well had kmart tell me the bwing wasn't in stock at one store, and the other said it will probably show up in the new reset that they are starting in a week or so. Found some of the new battlepacks at the mall. Still on the hunt for a Wolffe and now the Kamino battlepack.

Reaction score
Saw the Blu-Ray commemorative sets at Target - though if you buy just 4 you end up spending more than what the Blu-Ray set costs. While nice looking, I'm definitely passing on those.

Also saw the new CW battlepacks - and finally found a MOMC vintage rebel trooper.

Also noticed last year's single carded basics (Legends & CW) are showing up at TJX and Marshalls for just $3.99, though not in large numbers. Still finding those deluxe figures there as well, saw another Mandalorian Speeder, as well as a BARC and Obi Wan speeder.

Reaction score
Another Big Score Day!

Wow, another big scumming day that didn't pay off until the end.

I had business down in Rockville, so I hit up the Target and TRU. I saw that Saga Legends figures are now marked down to $6.99 and if for some reason, you need a Ki-Adi Mundi figure, they have like 10 of them. TRU in Rockville didn't have any new figures. I then ran up to the TRU in Gaithersburg. They have another Vintage Y-Wing, but still no Commander Blackout/SpecOps trooper.

I then ran by WM & Target in Germantown. Target did the reset, but still hasn't really put out the mini-rigs or deluxe figures. They did restock the Attack Shuttle and mark down the SL figures. Hostage Crisis BP have not yet been moved to Clearance and scans for $25.

Since I had time, I ran by TJMaxx and Kohls since I hadn't visited either one in several months. Now I remember why, not a single figure at TJ and only 1 SL leia at Kohls.

I was about to call it a day, when I saw that I had about half an hour left and decided to check out the RIO Target & Kohls that I had passed by on I-270. It only took 10 mins to get down to Target. There they had those new Mini-Rigs including the Y-Wing. I remember reading about them scanning at way cheap prices. So I took the Mini Y-Wing and ARF Scout Speeder over to the scanner. $4.47 each! Woah! They also had the Bane Speeder and Anakin Naboo Skiff in the new smaller packaging.

I hustled over to the check out and got the Y-Wing and the Scout for under $10 combined. Nice! I tipped off another Dad on the aisle about the scanned price. He had to check it out for himself as I left.

Satisfied with my steal of a deal (the shelf sticker I think was $17 for the Mini-Rigs) I passed on RIO Kohls for today.

Oh, and the Rio Target also had the Remote Control Clone Tank.

Reaction score
Re: Another Big Score Day!

Long Gate Target in Ellicott City finished SW reset: had RC Republic Tank, Attack Shuttlex2' Blu-Ray commem. Sets, new BP's & light attack craft...no new Vintage or CW figs.

Reaction score

Ha!!!! That was you!!! We met and didn't even know it ( I was the Black guy with the white jersey)!! Sadly the other mini rigs rang up 16.99. I had the Y wing in my hand and set it down because I wanted the Arkham City 2 pack more. Let me know what you think of the Y wing after/if you open it...I'm kinda on the fence about that one. Well nice "meeting" you anyways!!

Reaction score

hehe, yep that was me. Sorry about, I was hoping that they would all ring up at that good price. I bet if you look up that code on the scanners of some of the other Targets, they may have some in stock that hasn't made it to the shelf yet.

I actually don't like the mini-rigs. But I know that my kid will love them. Besides, I also got two new figures for that price.
I'm pretty complete when it comes to clones. So Warthog & Kamino ARF were on my list, even if they do have goofy vehicles.

DCPI Code: 087-06-1402 You can manually enter that into any of those end of aisle scanners and it will tell you if that have any cases in the backroom. A store clerk might even be able to look up in other stores.

Man, too bad I didn't strike up more of a conversation, it would have been fun face to face. I almost said something when you indicated that you already had the other deluxe figures. But I wanted to rush to the register to see if I really was going to get those figures for $4.47. I kept thinking that it wasn't going to work.

Reaction score

Where was it that we met again? Was it the tru in G'Burg?

Oh and my son did go bonkers for the mini rigs as expected.

Reaction score

I went by the Germantown Target today. They had put out the Mini-Rigs. I picked them up for just $4.25. Not bad. Germantown is always less expensive than snobby Gaithersburg. (Or as they like to think of themselves North Potomac)

If anyone wants them and is willing to make arrangements to pick them up in the Germantown Area, let me know.

They had also put about 3 cases of the new Clone Wars BPs. They had Bane, Kamino, Geonosis, Greivous, and even the Zillo Beast BP. Plus they are now up to 4 Attack Shuttles on the display.

Too bad they haven't put out any cases of new TCW figures in a while.

Reaction score

If you are willing to part with the Y-wing mini rig I'll take it off your hands...

Reaction score
Area News

Columbia Target has new SW reset in place:saw Republic Attack Shuttlex2, all new 3-fig. battle packs & mid-size rapid strike vehicles; Columbia TRU had Y-wing in vintage box...no new figs.

Reaction score

hehe, sure thing. But, please take both.