Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

Reaction score
@LandoGriffin - Did your Siege Starscream have the issue with the chest plate not wanting to stay on? The one my son and I got has that issue. I was thinking of going to a hardware store and getting pins to put in, and then I read this article yesterday about a running change in production on that exact issue: https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/03/18/transformers-war-for-cybertron-siege-voyager-starscream-possible-running-change-385488

So I am definitely going to go get small pins to put in to this figure to keep it together. Is your Starscream staying together or do you also need it fixed?

Reaction score
I haven't opened my Starscream yet.

Yesterday I picked up Siege Chromia. Saw Prowl but left him. Still hunting for Ironhide

Reaction score
I can't really remember the last time I bought a Transformer, but I did pick up the Studio Series Optimus Prime from the Bumblebee movie. I really like his G1-inspired design.

Reaction score
As of 9:30PM on 3/27/19, East Washington Street Target in Indianapolis had 3 cases of Siege Wave 2 Voyagers out (Ironhide, Chromia, Prowl, Sixgun). Walmart right across the street had 5 cases of the same wave out. So the pattern begins again: The overstocking of waves 1 and 2, guaranteed to clog peggs for the rest of the year so we don't see any of waves 3-5 until they hit Five Below in 2 years.

Reaction score
picked up Siege Optimus Prime, Siege Megatron and Bumblebee movie masters Shatter as well as Last Knight WWII Bumblebee and Siege Hound

Reaction score
picked up War on Cybertron mini cons Ravage and Lazerbeak, Autobot Rescue Patrol and the reissues of Gears and Warpath while on Lunch

Reaction score
Picked up the WM G1 Warpath tonight. I wasn't aware they were doing him. He's on the shelf next to Bumblebee.

Reaction score
Just got the Ecto-1 exclusive in from Hasbro Pulse yesterday. Came as a surprise, as they never sent me a shipping notice, but glad to have it.

Reaction score
I have FINALLY gotten myself back into the Japanese G1 game!

Sorry... Spoke too soon. Long story, possibly cursed. :ninja:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seeing how Hoth_My_Fav returned with a "AFA is the best! CAS cannot be trusted!" reply to an old topic that had nothing to do with the latter... I think this might be my last reply before he ruins AFA for me. :hmm:

ITEM #1: "MP-21G" Bumble G-2 ver. (A birthday gift from a family member; purchased from Toy Dojo.) (JG1 - #1 of 5)
ITEM #2: "MP-21R" Bumble Red Body (Purchased from Toy Dojo.) (JG1 - #2 of 5)
ITEM #3: "QT-11" Jazz (Autobot Meister) (Purchased from Toy Dojo's eBay store.) (non-JG1 - #1 of 5)
ITEM #4: "Encore 05" Ironhide (Protection Black ver.) (Purchased from Wheeljack's Lab's eBay store.) (JG1 - #3 of 5)
ITEM #5: "Encore 06" Ratchet (Emergency Green ver.) (Purchased from Wheeljack's Lab's eBay store.) (JG1 - #4 of 5)
ITEM #6: "AM-11" Arcee (with A.R.C) (Re-purchased from andone206's eBay store.) (non-JG1 - #2 of 5)

I have two pending orders that will cap off my spending for the month. But because they are pending, and might also not qualify to be graded by AFA, they will not be mentioned here. Sorry.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Just got Siege Jetfire, and my goodness, it is a gorgeous, huge figure that makes the centerpiece of my setup! Looks perfectly G1 :grin: