Sonic Wizard - aka Soundwave
Hercules - aka Devastator
Leah and Toufold - aka Kup and Arcee
Ultra Magnus
Galvatron
Flipper - aka Bumblebee
Usurper Ghost - aka Starscream
Nawage - aka Bumblebee (white)

also picked up Power of the Primes Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime, Nemesis Prime as well on clearance at my local Walmart and Power of the Primes Nova Star

Reaction score
I have been checking Brickseek which has been helpful. The only thing is I think a lot of Walmart’s are holding these for their resets.
Do you happen to know when (rough estimate) the majority of WMs will be doing their resets? I know my local store in Marion IL has shuffled things around but I would not call it a complete reset yet because all they've appeared to do is just move existing stock to new places. I used Brickseek to help track down the new TVC TIE Fighter and the Marion store showed 4 in stock but none on the shelves. My guess is they're probably holding on to these for their full reset as well. Maybe it won't be too much longer.

Reaction score
I found the G1 reissues at WM last night. Hot Rod and Starscream. I picked up the Hot Rod even though I have a vintage one. My vintage is the '87 Targetmaster version, and this is the '86 version, so yeah why not? The packaging is right on though - just like the old vintage.

Reaction score
I haven't really paid attention to this Walmart G1 reissue stuff. Is it just Devastator, Hot Rod, and Starscream? Anything else?

Reaction score
was digging through some old boxes at my parents house and came across a gem of a transformer.. one of the rarest/ HTF mini's from the Gen 1 era... Bumblejumper!

Reaction score
Nice! I remember my brother and I getting what we thought were Bumblebee and Cliffjumper as kids, only to realize after the fact, by looking at the pictures on the cards, that we'd gotten Bumblejumper & Cliffbee instead. Crazy thing was, they weren't knockoffs - just very poor quality control that allowed these to get out. All the more reason I'm keeping an eye out for the Bumblebee G1 re-release from Walmart to finally hit.

Reaction score
Marion had a case of Devys on the top shelf today. And Murphysboro had a case of the TVC TIEs on a cart last Friday.
Thanks for the news! Now, I'm starting to feel foolish for missing them! I was just there in Marion on 10/2 and still didn't see anything. I thought I thoroughly scanned the top shelf with all of the unopened boxes and no names/descriptions jumped out at me. Were they still in the shipping box or out on display?

Reaction score
my co-worker surprised me today at work. she was cleaning out her basement of all the junk and old toys etc and found 2 Gen 1 transformers still mint in their boxes from when her kids played with them. she gave me Shockwave and the Protectobots gift set of Defensor. :D

Reaction score
Found G1 Starscream and Hot Rod reissue at Walmart today. Looks good at a glance but the TF main logo print on the box isn't quite as 'crisp' as on the original boxes. Can't say I dig the multi-lingual Tech Specs. And Starscream's Tech Spec ratings are still wrong as the original's.

Reaction score
Are the new G1 releases fairly plentiful at WalMart, or does stock seem to be pretty limited still? Thanks in advance for any insight!

Reaction score
Are the new G1 releases fairly plentiful at WalMart, or does stock seem to be pretty limited still? Thanks in advance for any insight!
The Starscreams and Hot Rods seemed to sell out quickly. Devastator seems to be hanging around about a week later from when I saw them. My guess is the higher price point of Devastator is having people second guess the purchase. Not sure how many are in a case, but I recall seeing about 6 Starscreams on the shelf and about 3-4 Hot Rods and around 4 Devastators. Now there are only 2 Devastators left.

Reaction score
8 Starscreams come to a case. 4 Devastators come to a case. not sure about the rest cause those are the only two I've seen at any of our Walmarts. So far only one Walmart put out Devastator and in two days only one was left on the shelf. As far as Starscream, I saw 3 left on the shelf. They are moving if you can fine them...the Starscreams were put in the toy isle that holds Paw Patrol and other smaller children's toys and this Walmart.

Reaction score
picked up both Starscream and Devastator over the weekend. also scored a few of the new Bumblebee "Legends class" vehicles (both versions of Bumblebee, Optimus, Hot Rod & Barricade) as well as the Studio scale Bumblebee in volkswagon mode from the new movie.

was also going through more boxes in my attic and found my old Gen 1 mini Transformers of Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Red Bumblebee, Yellow Cliffjumper, Gen 2 gold Bumblebee, Huffer, Gears, Windcharger, Powerglide, Cosmos and Wheelie as well as Throttlebots Goldbug

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the information on the case assortments and what you've been seeing. Much appreciated!

Reaction score
picked up both Starscream and Devastator over the weekend. also scored a few of the new Bumblebee "Legends class" vehicles (both versions of Bumblebee, Optimus, Hot Rod & Barricade) as well as the Studio scale Bumblebee in volkswagon mode from the new movie.

was also going through more boxes in my attic and found my old Gen 1 mini Transformers of Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Red Bumblebee, Yellow Cliffjumper, Gen 2 gold Bumblebee, Huffer, Gears, Windcharger, Powerglide, Cosmos and Wheelie as well as Throttlebots Goldbug
Still haven't seen the legion class characters. My guess is that it will sell out quickly due to the low price point.

Reaction score
Still haven't seen the legion class characters. My guess is that it will sell out quickly due to the low price point.
they are cool, very easy to transform like the rest of the Legion class, the volkswagon Bumblebee is the best of the lot in my opinion. Optimus is OK but very weird at the same time, Hot Rod is just a repaint of Barricade without the police lightbar)

Reaction score
I saw the several Devastators, Starscreams, and Hot Rods at the Harrisburg IL WalMart last night. Since I ordered Hot Rod online about a month ago I picked up Devastator and Starscream. I thought Devy's box art looked very good but I was a little disappointed with Starscream. The packaging just seemed more flimsy that it was with the original. Overall, I'm still really happy we're getting G1-esque reissues. I look forward to finding the legion class and also looking forward to seeing what they decide to do with the next wave.

Reaction score
Just so I know I'm not crazy. I recall the original G1 Starscream toy didn't come with a Megatron gun right? This is something new to the G1 reissue, correct? I only was ever able to get Thundercracker as a kid since that was the only one they had at the toy store out of the 3 seekers available at the time.

Reaction score
Just so I know I'm not crazy. I recall the original G1 Starscream toy didn't come with a Megatron gun right? This is something new to the G1 reissue, correct? I only was ever able to get Thundercracker as a kid since that was the only one they had at the toy store out of the 3 seekers available at the time.
I'm pretty sure you're right. I only remember the accessories being the fists and the missiles.

Reaction score
I picked up 4 of those Walmart exclusive soft vinyl figures of Prime, Megatron, Starscream, and Soundwave. Not bad. They have that cartoon-y sculpt and they are about 6" tall and $5 each. Had to hunt around for about a week for Soundwave as it looks like he is 1 to a box. The Starscream is a little off in sculpt and paint, but not bad overall.

Reaction score
I mean he doesn't HAVE to be. I bought all of the dinobots with no intention of ever combining them and haven't. I just thought they were great modern incarnations of their G1 counterparts.

Reaction score
picked up the protoform Optimus Prime for cheap at a local toy show for $3.00. I actually like the look of him in this alternate mode from the 1st Bay movie.

Reaction score
recently found an old box of toys up in my attic and discovered a few G1 Transformers of Blue Streak, Prowl and Sideswipe all in decent condition and with accessories :D

Reaction score
Decided to get the matchbox sized VW Bug BB from the new movie line. While not into TF's much anymore, this is kind of a cool item that doesn't take up much space.

Reaction score
Great can you help me out with 2 of Bumblebee and 1 Outback. I have given up on Walmart.
You may want to check your Walmarts again. My local Walmart in north GA just got in a large Bumblee movie display that sits in the middle of the main aisle. It is fully decked out with quite a few of each. There should be plenty to go around.

And, once again, Brickseek is not accurate (at least for me). Brickseek is showing Out of Stock at a Walmart that I just came back from that I know has quite a few.

GNT

Reaction score
Did pick up a Bumblebee from the new movie and a few past Transformers from past films that were on sale.

Reaction score
picked up the cyberverse Cliffjumper from the new Bumblebee line at Target... it's a basic repaint of the Volkswagen Bumblebee

Reaction score
Since Christmas, my son and I have been able to find and pick up Siege Ultra Magnus, Shockwave, Hound, Cog, Sideswipe, & Skytread. Good thing we asked for cash for Christmas so that we could buy the Siege line when it was released! Found but passed on the new voyager class Optimus and Megatron from that line. The Shockwave is one of the most amazing versions of that character ever. Found the reissue of G1 Optimus at multiple walmarts. Holding off for now. $50 is a lot to pay for that - especially without the trailer. Waiting eagerly for the reissue of G1 Soundwave.

Reaction score
picked up Siege Hound as well as the 4 re-issue minibots and I also picked up a Reveal the Shield Windcharger at a local flea market for $2.00