Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

Reaction score
I picked up G1 Hardhead, Sideswipe and Jazz all complete. I just need to get the instruction booklets and tech specs and I'll be done with these 3!

Reaction score
Picked up PotP- deluxe Jazz, Swoop and Slug - also Legends Windcharger

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got Titans Return Brainstorm for Christmas. Also recently picked up Swoop, Windcharger, Seaspray, Cosmos and Brawn.

Reaction score
@Nerfherder - Who did you end up ordering Twin Twist through? I've been watching Amazon and the price just keeps going up. BBTS has him cheapest I can find anywhere at $21. Did you find him cheaper? I'm hoping to order him this weekend.

Reaction score
Of course I found the Grimlock/Starscream and HotRod/Optimus waves at Walmart the other day but of course I didn't have my wallet on me. Go back and they're long gone. :mad:

Tonight I found a TR Megatron on clearance for $20 so I picked it up to help ease the burn of missing on the others.

Reaction score
Got the only Power of the Primes Grimlock Walmart had here. Loved the blue (reissue?) one I had as a kid, so as soon as I saw this one, it was a must-have. :)

Reaction score
Got the only Power of the Primes Grimlock Walmart had here. Loved the blue (reissue?) one I had as a kid, so as soon as I saw this one, it was a must-have. :)
Blue was a G2 release. They did Grimlock, Slag & Snarl in different colors during that run. I've got the green Slag.

I've been able to track down all of the PotP Dinobots & have them merged into Volcanicus with the new fembot Slash sitting on the left shoulder.

Reaction score
Blue was a G2 release. They did Grimlock, Slag & Snarl in different colors during that run. I've got the green Slag.

I've been able to track down all of the PotP Dinobots & have them merged into Volcanicus with the new fembot Slash sitting on the left shoulder.
I was a bit skeptical about the Dinobots being combiners but after getting all of them I stand corrected.

Last edited:
Reaction score
picked up a Shattered Glass Optimus Prime from BBTS for under $50.00 (took the non mint version and had $50 in store credit :) ) and Power of the Primes Unicronus Prime from TRU

Reaction score
I don't remember the last figure I bought (Maybe Masterpiece Prime with trailer years ago). But I picked up Grimlock and got POTP Optimus for my birthday. They look amazing. I'd like to see many more Gen 1 ish redo's like these.

Reaction score
Today I picked up legends Battleslash and Roadtrap
I had the gen 1 version of Battletrap back in the day as well as getting an unopened one from ebay a few years ago. The newer one as great and I love that the 2 vehicles transform into robot modes. We need Flywheels next.

Reaction score
picked up the Takara movie versions of Bumblebee and Ratchet last weekend. not a fan of bumblebee... the plastic is cheap and very flimsy and parts easily snap off. I've yet to be able to get the full transformation from robot to car. ratchet was somewhat easier to transform

Reaction score
Studio series blackout will be here soon can’t wait for the leader class size. Glad they decided to make him the proper size versus the tiny voyager size from the movie line

Reaction score
Went to Ollie's both on the North and South sides of Indy on Thursday. Store manager on the South side said they got half a dozen Trypticons in on Tuesday night and they were sold within 7 minutes of opening on Wednesday. South side did not have any other transformers at all. North side had the wave 4 revision (Krok, Quake, Twinferno, Triggerhappy) but no wave 5. I'd really like to get that Twin Twist wave for less than $45 per figure... ugh!

Reaction score
Ollie's in Kokomo had 5 Trypticons left as of last night (05/22/18). I called around to all the Ollie's locations and Kokomo is the only location with any stock left. My son and I drove 70 minutes to Kokomo just so he could get one. He is one happy 8-year old right now!

Reaction score
Stopped by the local Goodwill to drop off a donation, but I needed to get a cheap work shirt since my other got ruined. While shopping, I came across a loose bag of toys which contained...………….G2 Dinobots (Grimlock-d blue, Slag-d green and Snarl-red variants). The price on the bag was labeled $2.05. And while leaving, I realized from my receipt I got an additional 20% off my shirt!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi All,
Does anyone know of a site that scanned in the backdrops on the Transformers Studio line ? Looking for the background images to use in my display ? Or does anyone know of a good site that has similar backgrounds?

Shotgnz

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Just got the KO Masterpiece Megatron from China on ebay for about $78 shipped. Amazing collectible! This after about 3 failed attempts last year where I had to open an eBay case each time (but I did get my money back)...:\

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a legit MP Soundwave but eBay seems to be filled with Knock offs. I want the Hasbro version with the five cassettes. If anyone here has one they want to sell let me know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got the KO Masterpiece Megatron from China on ebay for about $78 shipped. Amazing collectible! This after about 3 failed attempts last year where I had to open an eBay case each time (but I did get my money back)...:\
KO of the new Megatron mold?

I'm trying to get a legit MP Soundwave but eBay seems to be filled with Knock offs. I want the Hasbro version with the five cassettes. If anyone here has one they want to sell let me know.
Check the TFW2005 and Seibertron boards. Also join the Cybertron Café The Transformers Trading Group on Facebook, they always have good stuff.