Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

GNT

Reaction score
Picked up Ramjet from the Classics line, his jammed in next to Starscream till I can find where to put him

What've you bought lately?

Reaction score
I got Rodimus and Grimlock. I would like a Starscream but I'll pass. My wife is keeping a close watch on my toys collection. Any addition and I get grounded. HAHAHA!

I have a bunch from the Toys R Us commemoritive line.

GNT

Reaction score
Got Jetfire so Im happy, never thought I'd see him ever.

Reaction score
GNT said:
Got Jetfire so Im happy, never thought I'd see him ever.
Jetfire is one of the best TF's to come out since vehicles returned. I love all the Classics except Megatron.

I think my last addition was reissue Soundwave with Ravage and Laserbeak. I have MP Megatron on pre-order.

Reaction score
i got soundwave with ravage and laserbeak this weekend at a flea market. the generation one versions not the reissues. they're so cool.

Reaction score
Right now I'm on the lookout for Classics Devastator. I just need him and I'll be finished with Classics.

Reaction score
JediMisfit138 said:
Right now I'm on the lookout for Classics Devastator. I just need him and I'll be finished with Classics.
Same here.

Reaction score
Saw Devastator for the second time today, left him again...are a lot of people still looking for this?

The Target Exclusive Ultra Magnus vs Skywarp 2-pack was marked down to $4.98 at all 5 Targets I went to today! Grabbed a couple so you better hurry they are going fast!!

Reaction score
Not being a huge TF fan, I only grab one here and there whenever I see one I like. I found the RID Bumble Bee the other day and snatched him up. He's one of the better TFs I've bought in a long time.

The newer TFs are such an improvement over the G1 stuff in regards to articulations and range of motion. If the classics would have been built like this, I would have been a full-on TF fan my whole life.

Reaction score
I picked up an Easter basket at Wal-Mart with a set of knock-off G1 Aerialbots in it. They include everything to make Superion and are only missing the ramp and the guns for the little guys. They really arent half bad! And they came with candy!

Reaction score
Nerfherder said:
I picked up an Easter basket at Wal-Mart with a set of knock-off G1 Aerialbots in it. They include everything to make Superion and are only missing the ramp and the guns for the little guys. They really arent half bad! And they came with candy!
From the same people I have found Defensor, Devastator, Bruticus, and an odd mishmash of half of Menasor and part of Computron. Also there is a pack that has super sized micromasters.

Also for a few years Kaybee has been releasing recolored micromaster gestalts that were previously unavailable in the U.S.

Reaction score
Those knockoffs have been part of Easter packages for awhile now. I heard the quality is half way decent but I never really bothered to buy one. My only question is how come Takara doesn't release them?

Reaction score
This week's acquistions:

Classics Mirage, Cliffjumper and Ramjet..$5, Optimus...$10 and Devastator...$15 (Walmart)

Reaction score
Depends on your Walmart. The three hauls I mentioned were from three separate stores. Depends on what each store want to purge first...but generally Classics is on its way out to make way for the movie toys.

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the heads up. I have 3 Wal-Marts near me but the only one which has Devastator is the one that's most stubborn about putting stuff on clearance. But they did have around 30 or so last week and I'm sure they didn't sell much so it's worth a shot.

GNT

Reaction score
Did pick up the new classic reissue soundwave, not bad havent opened him up just yet but I might when I get bored.

Reaction score
2 nights ago, I got the 20th Anniv. Prime for the great retail price of $10. My clearance find of the century at Wallyworld.

Reaction score
Picked up movie versions of Jazz and Bumblebee at a local Target while looking for the two Wave 2 TAC figures I still need.

Reaction score
Picked up most of the Deluxe Movie Transfomers at Target for my brother for his gradution present and also ordered the Transformers monopoly off hasbrotoyshop for $18 & change.

GNT

Reaction score
Ok I bought a few of them. I can always return them if I change my mind but I like the vehicle moods for the decepticons. The police car looks nice.

Reaction score
Does nay one have the DCPI # for the Transformers Movie figures?

Reaction score
I saw Swindle, Barricade, Bonecrusher, and Jazz (I think) at a local Target this morning. I didn't buy any of them, but they were there.

Reaction score
I'm holding a Bonecrusher now. It is sweet. the release date is supposed to be June 2 for this item, however since i work for the company that produced the REAL bonecrusher (aka Force Protection's Buffalo vehicle) i was able to sequester one free of charge

I work at the place where they produce the actual vehicle. It's quite amazing, and a very LARGE truck.

http://www.forceprotection.net

for those of you that don't know that bonecrusher is based, and looks almost perfectly like this mean machine.

It's ironic that in the film he's a Decepticon, while the true intention of our trucks is to save human lives.

Interesting. thought i'd share.

Gooooo Bonecrusher!!

GNT

Reaction score
Picked up Blackout and Rachet. I wanted Blackout so got him for @0% off which was a bonus. I'll see how rachet is in the film before deciding if I'll keep him.

Reaction score
GNT said:
Picked up Blackout and Rachet. I wanted Blackout so got him for @0% off which was a bonus. I'll see how rachet is in the film before deciding if I'll keep him.
Witch versions Voyager or deluxe?
Could you post side by side pics?

GNT

Reaction score
Blackout and Rachet are the next size up from the carded deluxe toys. They come in the box.

mec

Reaction score
Kaybee have mini combiners still, now with a new version of Superian-aerialbots and still have the train combiners $3 each

Reaction score
I've see the aerialbot combiners as well at Big Lots for $4.

Saw TF-movie Bonecrusher, Swindle and Wreckage today at some Targets. Didn't bother to pick them up though.

Reaction score
Picked up Jazz at Target for my son this past weekend. Saw a ton of everything at WalMart this morning but since they are streetdated I wasn't allowed to buy anything.

Reaction score
Picked up Jazz, Brawl, Swindle, & Bonecrusher last week, today grabbed Bumblebee and Barricade.

Reaction score
Well I've been on a bit of a spree lately.

Deluxe 67 Camero Bumblebee, Jazz, Barricade, SpyShot (neat little bot)the "Ultimate Battle" Optimus and Megatron two pack (Megs kinda sucks in vehicle mode although for some reason I was thinking they'd be a bit bigger, but they're still pretty cool, I like the quasi G1 inspired Optimus)

Although my Leader Class Optimus Classics one is pretty neat (bigger than the UB one) but the UB one looks a lot more G1 than the other.

I have to admit, I'm getting kinda hooked on these toys

Reaction score
Got deluxe Bumblebee, Ironhide and Robo-vision Prime...all for less than $20 yesterday at Goodwill.

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm currently putting together a list of 1st Gen's that I will be selling.... if you pm me with any wants I'll go ahead and get pics of those first if I have them. I'll update here shortly

Steven