Recent Acquisitions Thread

Reaction score
I didn't take a picture because, y'know, it doesn't really need one. But I recently scored a complete land of the Jawas base and escape pod (no backdrop Sandcrawler which is fine, because just these parts are what I was after) for $20 shipped. The escape pod is one of those things I owned once, like 25 years ago when I first got in to collecting and for some reason just hadn't reacquired until now. What a big stupid grin I had on my face when I opened it.
Very cool and congrats! This guy at a local flea market has a mint backdrop but wont sell it untill he has the base which he says he has somewhere. Guess ill keep waiting.

Reaction score
Hello!

This page doesn't seem to active anymore so I figured I would post some awesome coins I've picked up over the last 2 months. Yes, they are AFA graded but that section is also not very active. Anyway, I met a new friend on RS who helped me out with several of these. Others were bought through a guy I met on eBay. In this case who you know really came in handy! I never thought I would be able to own most of these coins. I sold around 40 loose figures to get these and a few other coins not pictured. No regrets! Figures are easy to come by. I also have another Cat 4 coin lined up, just finishing raising the funds for it.

I now only need 13 coins!!! Display coming soon...

Reaction score
For around $130 I bought the following: Imperial Gunner (fantastic shape, coin included, missing gun), Royal Guard (complete, original pike and soft goods, looks great), Imperial Commander (repro gun) and AT-AT Commander (repro gun). Two repro weapons not withstanding; I think I did alright.

Reaction score
Randomly picked up a Jedi era Luke with a power-up accessory. As you can see from the pics, it doesn't match him at all, I have no idea what they were thinking.
A brown Accessory on a black outfit! it DOES however, look superb on one of the Rey's..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Forgot to post my Christmas money haul. All figures loose and complete. I bought: Bespin Luke (Blonde), Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, Lando (pearly whites), Obi-Wan (white hair), Yoda (orange snake), Rebel Commander, B-Wing Pilot, Rebel Soldier (with Hoth backpack), FX-7, Bib Fortuna, Ree Yees and Klaatu.

Reaction score
The wife approved of an ATAT Walker for my xmas present. I finally sealed the deal on one to my liking the other day, a little late but worth it. It's fully complete minus two tiny leg stickers. I will probably try to replace those yellow leg sections down the road. Not bad for $112, instructions included.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The wife approved of an ATAT Walker for my xmas present. I finally sealed the deal on one to my liking the other day, a little late but worth it. It's fully complete minus two tiny leg stickers. I will probably try to replace those yellow leg sections down the road. Not bad for $112, instructions included.

With chin guns and all but two stickers, it's safe to say you did great!! Nice pick up!!

Reaction score
With chin guns and all but two stickers, it's safe to say you did great!! Nice pick up!!
Thanks! It's been a long search for a nice clean one. I thought about buying one that wasn't complete to finish but I decided to be patient . I think patience is the key to collecting vintage SW. There are quite a few things i've purchased that I wish I had waited on. Oh well it's a learning experience.

Reaction score
Picked up the first Leia today. That finally completes the 79 (loose) for me, minus 2 princess blasters and a hoth stormtrooper cape. Feels like an accomplishment, might go to the cantina to celebrate!

Reaction score
Received the last original sticker I needed for my Falcon today. It's finally 100% original complete!!

Also bought one of these manuals which I thought was very cool.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got my first Vader Tie Fighter today. It's all there minus one damaged wing sticker, hopefully i'll be able to find one. The sounds weren't working but I was able to take it apart and freed the motor up. It's up to full speed now.

Reaction score
I recently bought a Desert Sail Skiff minirig to go along with the TVC Barge. It was loose and complete and beautiful!

Reaction score
Ordered a loose, complete General Madine and Rebel Commando a few days ago. The seller's pic of Madine showed a figure with a painted face; but the one I received had a moulded face; which I actually like much better as I was having surprising difficulty finding a Madine with a good, clean face due to paint loss; so I was pleasantly surprised in that regard!

Reaction score
I got this custom in the mail. Very high quality and awesome.

Last edited: