Recent Acquisitions Thread

Reaction score
great new stuff guys , gam guard potf??? wow
3 packs awesome , that coin , themeccano cards all great stuff

Reaction score
What a great thread, was happy to see my VCJ I sold to Toyman, some great items makes me realize how much more I need!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I went to a massive flea market today and actually found a vintage Greedo for $1, which I never had as a kid, so I thought it would make a nice addition to my loose collection, especially since its in great condition. I'm planning on tracking down Walrusman and Hammerhead as well to get the memorable aliens that Hasbro never produced in these Kenner outfits.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by the condition, I figured most vintage toys at a flea market would be banged up. Also picked up one of my favorite aliens as a kid - Ree Yees! The lady selling them was leaving and said - everything is $1.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by the condition, I figured most vintage toys at a flea market would be banged up. Also picked up one of my favorite aliens as a kid - Ree Yees! The lady selling them was leaving and said - everything is $1.

You made out for sure ! Congrats !

Reaction score
Thanks, it certainly made me excited about picking up vintage figures again! Now I'm going to try to track down another ROTJ favorite - Squidhead. I imagine that one might be difficult to find complete though.

Reaction score
I recently picked up this original sketch by ILMs Joe Johnston. This was created and used during the production of The Empire Strikes Back.

Reaction score
Here is another ESB sketch also used during production. This drawing is attributed to Nilo Rodis Jamero.

Reaction score
Very cool dafunder! Here's my latest! Special thanks to btd2:wub: vader and bib both with weapons!

Reaction score
Picked up a loose Weequay at a flea market on Saturday for $1. I couldn't leave him there, jumbled in with Ninja Turtles.

Reaction score
Got a bunch of cool stuff recently

Medical Droid:

Tie Fighter Pilot:

A few Black Hole pieces. I have to sell a set of the Vincents, Maximillian and Harry Booth:

Reaction score
Blue no toe dent snaggletooth incoming complete with gun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've given him and the weapon a good cleaning since this pic. He came a little dusty. Overall not a bad piece. Decent boot wear but overall nice.

Reaction score
These beauties ran me 48 cents for the pair at a yard sale that I went to on a whim. 25 cents for the falcon and 23 cents for the snowspeeder (it was a quarter but I had literally no hard cash on me, my offer of 23 cents was accepted ;)). By that rationale if they weren't covered in filth and mouse droppings and had all the parts they were like, 3 bucks each.

Still, couldn't walk away from them. They're staying in the garage till I get a chance to give them a good scrub down.

Reaction score
Picked these up the other day:

To "staff" my new acquisitions I have incoming: 1 Boba Fett, 3 Jawa, 1 R5-D4, 1 C3PO, 1 Obi Wan, 1 Tusken Raider and 1 AT-ST driver

Last edited:
Reaction score
Open bubble and thumb is hiding a nasty paper rip. Still very happy as it's one of the coolest cards around, imho.

Reaction score
Duskamp,that is one awesome meccano! Broke nice work buddy,keep
it up and your going to need a bigger collection room! Love this thread,will post some pics soon.

Reaction score
This one isn't Star Wars but it's From The Black Hole by Disney and one of the hardest to get. It's missing some fingers but I hope I can remedy that with a new arm. He wasn't cheap

I have a cape for Leia incoming and I had to buy a headless Leia to get it

If anyone can help with weapons for any of these figures please PM me.

Reaction score
I've gotten a lot of new stuff but I honestly don't know if anyone reads this thread anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've gotten a lot of new stuff but I honestly don't know if anyone reads this thread anymore.
Hahahaha I still read it! I meant to post a pick of my latest 2-pack but ended up posting in my limelight thread. Keep up the great work buddy! Here's my 2-pack again! K

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can't even remember where I left off. So much stuff bought. So here is some:

Reaction score
These came in today. Max needs a good cleaning and Nikto staff is at home

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hahahaha I still read it! I meant to post a pick of my latest 2-pack but ended up posting in my limelight thread. Keep up the great work buddy! Here's my 2-pack again! K
That is such an odd pairing of characters! Why wouldn't they put some other Jabba Palace figure in there? Oh well, miss those days.

Reaction score
Just got the neatest Han Solo off eBay from a fellow collector in Germany. Han Solo in Carbonite... with FACTORY EYEBROWS??? I never knew any were released with eyebrows. He always has that "eyes wide open and surprised" look in all the other figs of this type I've seen. Anyway, I was happy to add him to my collection and wanted to share him here.

Reaction score
Rebel soldier looks sweet. Very clean. Don’t see these turn up to much anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got a newbie too. I have been thinking about grading but I like being able to hold them outside the acrylic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I didn't take a picture because, y'know, it doesn't really need one. But I recently scored a complete land of the Jawas base and escape pod (no backdrop Sandcrawler which is fine, because just these parts are what I was after) for $20 shipped. The escape pod is one of those things I owned once, like 25 years ago when I first got in to collecting and for some reason just hadn't reacquired until now. What a big stupid grin I had on my face when I opened it.