Recent Acquisitions Thread

Reaction score
I was happy to receive this piece recently from a Mighty Canadian. I have a painted unmarked 1st shot so this fits in perfectly. I have actually wanted this piece for awhile since seeing it when I was younger. Never expected one to appear for sale. I have given it a temporary head for the moment, until I get a broken or beater figure to pop it's head off.

:)

Reaction score
Looks like a bunch of us did well with that For Sale thread. :)

Nice pick ups, guys.

Reaction score
Had to share my newest addition...my first 12 Back! Something tells me this latest phase is going to become expensive...

Reaction score
Nice, Alex! First, but surely not your last... A wonderful addition to your collection. Congratulations. :)

Reaction score
Nice acquisition! I am focused Kenobi collector as well, among other things....I am still working on my POTF coin set after nearly 20 years. :stupid:
this just came today

well I put the coin in an airtite .

took me forever to find a nice obi-wan , now I have 3 but still no white hair , this one is no COO

didn't have the coin though , been collecting the POTF coins lately and this puts me at 20

oh yeah got these both on a buy it now for $15 shipped

Reaction score
Recently, I've been picking up a few more items related to The Force Lightsaber. I finally found one with the hanger packaging to go with the Cromalin, and I also picked up one of the store displays.

Reaction score
Alex great 12bk and Shawn how do you NOT play with those sabers?

Got in 2 sweet items today! Ledy Burgandy Bib (BIG thanks to Joetxtek) and a great Revenge proof!

Reaction score
Awesome, Shawn! The Force Lightsaber's one of my favorite "prop" toys -- your Cromalin is killer.

John: You need to change the name of your Small World collection to "Small Universe of Alternate Dimensions" collection now that you've added the Revenge proof.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some great buys all round peoples.

Got this a little while back for the focus. It has been opened as you can see but it will do. Not very fussy here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice one, Joshua!

I picked up a Kenner 21B Princess Leia Organa for my focus.

I was pretty happy with this, since it's not an easy find these days!

Reaction score
Just got this in today and it's possibly one of the strangest items that I've purchased recently. It's a knock off Japanese horse racing game with bizzare character representations on the wrapper.

Reaction score
Some great buys all round peoples.

Got this a little while back for the focus. It has been opened as you can see but it will do. Not very fussy here.

Thant is a very nice card!!!! .... i really enjoy the Canadian items!!!

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
I have old Eagle Eye Stanley to thank. He spotted it on eBay and was all over it like a fly on sh1t.
Cheers again, Mark.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
I have old Eagle Eye Stanley to thank. He spotted it on eBay and was all over it like a fly on sh1t.
Cheers again, Mark.
You're very welcome mate,i'm glad you managed to win it & its a great addition to your focus!

Now to find that elusive Palitoy 41 Back!

Some excellent new additions everyone,congrats to all!

Reaction score
Congrats Josh on the really cool Canadian Dengar! Good work from Mark too with his eagle eye powers! :positive:

And Josh_T congrats again on the Japanese SW horse racing game with awesome graphics. Lol the more I see this the crazier it looks.

Cheers, Paul

Reaction score
Is it just me or are they Batman Symbols in the eyes of the Vader with the rounded head? The ones with the square head looks like Chewie is dressed up in a vader mask...doesn't quite fit. :glee:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Josh mate. That is one super cool piece for your focus. I always forget to check this part of the Limelight section.

Regards

Grant.:)

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Wow Josh, thats an epic find - Good ol Mark- Mr hook up....
Really chuffed for you mate

Reaction score
Great pick ups, guys. Love that Canadian vac-form packaging on the Dengar, Josh! Perfect addition to your focus, man.

The Japanese horse racing game is... well, it's weird, yeah... but it's also completely awesome. Bright colors, strange drawings, inexplicable connection between SW and horse racing... What's not to love?! Amazing piece. :)

Reaction score
Josh really chuffed for you with that Dengar dude, a great addition to your focus! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bruce, that is a very hard leia to find in the shape u have it in.

Thanks for sharing

Jeff[

QUOTE=BruceW;18613370]Nice one, Joshua!

I picked up a Kenner 21B Princess Leia Organa for my focus.

I was pretty happy with this, since it's not an easy find these days![/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Got a few MOC's back from AFA recently and a couple other additions from other members here on Scum! Thought I'd share:

Reaction score
I picked these up recently.

All contents sealed and complete

Tie Inceptor never used and stickers never applied Other 2 items are loose in the box but in great shape.

Reaction score
Thanks! The Droid Factory was purchased from a board member. The other 3 locally. I love stuff in the original box.