Recent Acquisitions - The Vintage Collection

Reaction score
EE updated to processing my lando case. If anyone is interested, I'll be parting w/ a set of 3 , 1ea sans teebo at cost plus shipping. And may consider 1:1 trade of the extra lando for a teebo ( I need 2 teebos & thought when I ordered it said 2 each)

Reaction score
I ordered on a whole case on day one and my isnt processing. However, I am OK with that, I dont mind waiting. I am glad I can get a whole sealed case to get graded.

Reaction score
EE updated to processing my lando case. If anyone is interested, I'll be parting w/ a set of 3 , 1ea sans teebo at cost plus shipping. And may consider 1:1 trade of the extra lando for a teebo ( I need 2 teebos & thought when I ordered it said 2 each)
I really don't know why Hasbro can't just pack two of each when the wave is four figures. I'd be way more likely to just order a case and be done.

Reaction score
^ pulled from back. All week they were saying 2 were past due, 22nd. And today they had them. I got 1 and they held the other for a friend of mine.

Reaction score
Dpci and tcin? Or whatever the other code is that sometimes works on popfindr now.

Reaction score
Found another Jawa at Target. Found Lando, IG-11, and the Emperor at Walmart. Good day today. Cancelled my preorders from Amazon.

Reaction score
Found the Teebo\IG-11 wave at a local Walmart today. On the way home, I got notice that my Dorkside order shipped. Just my luck :)

Reaction score
Not the most exciting haul, but Amazon.ca just shipped my Endor Han yesterday. I am happy to have him in the collection. I think my initial plan was to remove the coat and put him in my Falcon.

Reaction score
Well, I ordered these in about a five-minute window of availability while the site went inexplicably live, and they showed up perfectly packaged about 36 hours later. It makes no sense and I don’t even know why I did it. But they actually really are quite pretty.
1633469968759.jpeg

Reaction score
Got my Endor Leia and AT-ST Driver along with my Maul/Ahsoka wave figures today. Also picked up an extra DS Droid.

Reaction score
Turned killing some time this morning into a nice little run. Got two of the Stormtrooper Retro Collection prototype figures at Target, went with the red and green bodies. They had what appeared to be a case worth, one of each, left the rest in the hopes it makes someone else's day before the vultures descend.
Then over at Walmart found the new TVC wave, picked up Teebo, IG-11 and Lando. I had intended on just Teebo, but the Lando face sculpt in person was just TOO good to pass up, then I was in a spending mood and decided on IG-11 as well. Left Palps behind, not a fan of that face sculpt.

Reaction score
Received my Wave 8 from EE. Super crisp cards. All the figures are awesome. The Teebo looks amazing in his card, and he's got great accessories. Unfortunately, I only got one. I gotta find on in the wild or just order a single. The IG-11 look great. The Lando is a very nice figure, but a 3 a case, it will pegwarm. The Emperor is awesome, need an additional head.

Reaction score
My Tusken Raider finally shipped from Walmart.com. Expecting the worst, but hoping for the best. 🤞 Still haven't received any notice about Endor Luke or Death Star Droid.

Reaction score
Received my Wave 8 from EE. Super crisp cards. All the figures are awesome. The Teebo looks amazing in his card, and he's got great accessories. Unfortunately, I only got one. I gotta find on in the wild or just order a single. The IG-11 look great. The Lando is a very nice figure, but a 3 a case, it will pegwarm. The Emperor is awesome, need an additional head.
i'm still waiting. It's now ending on the 6th day of "processing" and no shipping update

Reaction score
Turned killing some time this morning into a nice little run. Got two of the Stormtrooper Retro Collection prototype figures at Target, went with the red and green bodies. They had what appeared to be a case worth, one of each, left the rest in the hopes it makes someone else's day before the vultures descend.
Then over at Walmart found the new TVC wave, picked up Teebo, IG-11 and Lando. I had intended on just Teebo, but the Lando face sculpt in person was just TOO good to pass up, then I was in a spending mood and decided on IG-11 as well. Left Palps behind, not a fan of that face sculpt.
Annnnd my preordered Teebo just charged and shipped before I remembered to cancel it. Haha

Reaction score
Got my case of the new wave from dorkside! A huge crush to the box side but packed well and minty mint cards. Glad i decided to give them another chance after they cancelled my Luke Jedi case.

Reaction score
I discovered brickseek was working for TVC at Walmart again... sort of. My Amazon preorders say they won't ship until February, and I dont want to wait, so went and hit three WM's this afternoon:

WM #1: 6+ = 1 Lando
WM #2: 4-5 = 2 Landos
WM #3: 4-5 = Nothing

Oh well. At least I have two Landos and I can cancel that preorder.

Reaction score
Wal-mart finally shipped my VC199 Tusken Raider, albeit a month late. Actually arrived near mint in a proper sized box and airpillows. Took the longest but arrived the best of the three.

Reaction score
Walmart for the win - when have we ever been able to say that!? This is also after finding the Off World Jawa the other day at another Wally - I'm just impressed. Couldn't find Teebo yet, but I'm sure I'll get him soon. IG-11 is a lot cooler than I expected with beautiful details - nailed every single one of these, though I wish the Emperor came standard with his 5POA Force Link head (absolutely perfect) along with the mean face.

IMG_8369.JPG

Reaction score
EE FINALLY sent a shipping notice for my case. If anyone need an Emperor, IG or Lando, LMK. Based on last shipment from EE, I ideally could have them in hand in 8-9 days.

Reaction score
This is an encouraging thing. A while back, Walmart sent two Tusken Raiders but canceled one (and a Luke Endor). Today, out of the blue, I get my canceled Tusken in the mail. It gives me hope that maybe Luke also will arrive (I don’t have him yet).
1633662862680.jpeg