Recent Acquisitions - The Vintage Collection

Reaction score
By "not exactly" did you mean not remotely? C'mon no preschool figures in this thread. 😉

As for TVC - is anyone seeing the Yavin Leia wave being restocked anywhere? I tried BB, Target, WM, and even FYE - nothing.

Reaction score
I bought the AT-ST with Klatooinian at Best Buy. Hey, I needed an old-school auxiliary cable, so I just pulled in to get one, and ended up buying an $80 toy.
My best buys had LOADS of them...but have since sold through them all!

Reaction score
By "not exactly" did you mean not remotely? C'mon no preschool figures in this thread. 😉

As for TVC - is anyone seeing the Yavin Leia wave being restocked anywhere? I tried BB, Target, WM, and even FYE - nothing.
I only saw the initial offerings, then wham into the void they went....

Reaction score

I'm sorry for probably being the millionth person to ask you this, but what is the Blergg in your profile pic from? It looks fantastic.

Reaction score
That Blurrg is a model / maquette which was part of the concept art posted in The Hollywood Reporter. Hopefully Hasbro borrows it, casts it, and releases a TVC figure set!

Reaction score
Received the Amazon exclusive sith troopers with accessories. Packed in an envelop, stuffed into mailbox and with serious damage to one of the figure's card and bubble.
Tried to post review warning people about the poor packing, got denied again. See below

Thank you for submitting a customer review.

Thank you for submitting a customer review on Amazon. After carefully reviewing your submission, your review could not be posted to the website. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:
Amazon Community Guidelines
Star Wars The Vintage Collection The Rise of Skywalker Sith Trooper Armory Pack Toy, 3.75 ★ from meshadowfax on November 17, 2019

Nice product poor packaging

Another collectible arrives damaged because Amazon shipped in an envelope instead of a box. Just cancelled some future orders. Will not be purchasing this type of product from Amazon until they wake up and start shipping in a box.

A few common issues to keep in mind:

Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. Feedback on the seller or your shipment experience should be provided .
We do not allow profane or obscene content. This applies to adult products too.
Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively are considered spam.
Please do not include URLs external to Amazon or personally identifiable content in your review.
Any attempt to manipulate Community content or features, including contributing false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited.

Reaction score
Over the years, I've attempted to submit reviews about Amazon poor shipping practices and shipping wrong edition of a CD or book different that what was described and got denied. They apparently do not want reviews that make them look bad. So really what's the point if all reviews are positive? Just lime ebay.. as a seller I cannot leave neg feedback for a buyer that purposely mnade repeated offers until one was accepted, only to flat out refuse to make thge purchase w/in minutes of me accepting the offer. Even had a buyer a few years back that low-balled several BiN items. Individually, I'd deny the offer, but given there were about 7 items on the bill I accepted because thier offer balanced out shipping discount. The listing clearly state that offers may trump shipping discounts on multiple items. Buyer became agitated when I couldn't offer basically free shipping on items 2 thru 7. And they stated cursing via email. EBay cancelled the sale at our mutual request and gave me credit on fees etc, but I was denied leaving any form of feedback

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up the Cave of Evil set with the 25% off coupon at Target. I was all set and ready to ignore it and then they had to go and plunk that beautiful Yoda head sculpt in there.

Reaction score
Received the rest of the gold collection from WM this weekend. Arrived in a box pack by monkees but all was in good shape.

Reaction score
Went to my dumpy Wal-Mart with the poor star wars selection.

Surprised to see the holiday display in the main aisle by electronics. Picked up openers of Lando and Ceremony Luke.

Reaction score
Just ordered 5 Scarif Stormtroopers from Kids Warehouse for $4.99 each, which will bring my (loose) total to 6. Been waiting for a good sale on these guys.
Was it on their site or through a 3rd party like Amazon?

Edit: I see it was their site, but sold out now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did my bit for King & Country today. I don't have a particular use for it, as I mostly only collect modern 6" and vintage 3.75" (albeit it will look pretty swell with vintage figures), but I bought the Jabbas Palace Adventure set. Knowing full well it'll probably be $39.99 next week through December and if they're still around probably $29.99 after Christmas. BUT, I really dig the idea, and want them to KEEP DOING OT STUFF LIKE THIS.

Reaction score
Was able to order the ESB Boba Fett from Walmart yesterday. Even though it said Add to cart it but gave me the “item out of stock” even though there was one left. I kept hitting the add button and notice something in my cart and it was fett and completed the order. Now we will see if I get said figure. Which did ship.

Reaction score
certainly not a bad figure, but I feel I bought that exact Boba like 6 different times in different sets and cards and we STILL HAVE YET TO GET AN ROTJ one! What gives, Hasbro? The Barge - the SKIFF! I mean, come on, what more do you need? I need that proper blaster rifle done right and his ROTJ specific deco and jetpack.

Reaction score
I got Skiff Guard Lando the other day. I've had the deleted scene version for years and was hesitant about shelling out for the new figure, especially when I saw he didn't include a gun. I eventually caved when I realized the legs were new. Damn it, Hasbro... 😂

Reaction score
I got Skiff Guard Lando the other day. I've had the deleted scene version for years and was hesitant about shelling out for the new figure, especially when I saw he didn't include a gun. I eventually caved when I realized the legs were new. Damn it, Hasbro... 😂
I hate when that happens......................well, if it's a better version I'll still but it, but yeah, they know we'll do it.

Reaction score
Received the Amazon exclusive sith troopers with accessories. Packed in an envelop, stuffed into mailbox and with serious damage to one of the figure's card and bubble.
Tried to post review warning people about the poor packing, got denied again. See below

Thank you for submitting a customer review.

Thank you for submitting a customer review on Amazon. After carefully reviewing your submission, your review could not be posted to the website. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:
Amazon Community Guidelines
Star Wars The Vintage Collection The Rise of Skywalker Sith Trooper Armory Pack Toy, 3.75 ★ from meshadowfax on November 17, 2019
Yeah, I got banned from posting reviews. I suppose it was my movie reviews. They said that I was banned because my review presented a conflict of interest. I asked them what they were talking about and they sent me a link to IMBD with my name. I share the name of a famous producer........like that dude is gonna waist time reviewing movies on Amazon!!

Reaction score
Had $60 in "Kohl's Cash" that I needed to use soon. Ended up getting Poe's X-wing. Was priced at $100, so I was able to knock it down to $40. Not too shabby. :cool: I only wish they were selling Luke's X-wing.

Reaction score
He’s gone in and out of stock a few times on WM.com. I have the page bookmarked on my phone. Though be careful there is a 3rd party seller selling him for $33.
No access to WalMart. com in these parts but i'm confident it will turn up at other etailers.

Reaction score
Best Buy has 25% off any collectible from Dec 1 - 15 for BB My Rewards members.
Was able to grab the AT-ST Raider from Mandalorian for $52 shipped!

Reaction score
Picked up the Cave of Evil set with the 25% off coupon at Target. I was all set and ready to ignore it and then they had to go and plunk that beautiful Yoda head sculpt in there.
So is it definitely a confirmed NEW head sculpt compared to the Black Series 3.75" version? I'd love to see the comparison. The Luke head is obviously new too, definitely better looking even though he looks like Val Kilmer lol

Reaction score
So is it definitely a confirmed NEW head sculpt compared to the Black Series 3.75" version? I'd love to see the comparison. The Luke head is obviously new too, definitely better looking even though he looks like Val Kilmer lol
(in Yoda voice) ..Yes Yes...Yoda’s head is a new one. :)

Reaction score
Best Buy has 25% off any collectible from Dec 1 - 15 for BB My Rewards members.
Was able to grab the AT-ST Raider from Mandalorian for $52 shipped!
I was looking to see about Luke's X-wing, but it's sold out on BB. 😞