Recent Acquisitions - The Vintage Collection

Reaction score
Received my TVC order from DST today. Leia, Shadow Trooper and Jawa. Packed well and arrived with no damage.

Reaction score
Wave 10 not listed anymore on Dorkside site. Any word on future availability for this wave?

Reaction score
Looking for MOC but thanks for the heads up. BBTS is okay but not as good as DST for us overseas collectors.

Reaction score
What figures are on Wave 10?
yavin leia, jawa, shadow trooper, sith trooper....speaking of leia, For full series carded collectors, it's a bit DUMB for Hasbro to change her TVC# after printing started and samples sent out. Then create "#162A" for amazon sith super trooper? Being an exclusive , that should've been assigned #150 as it is understandable for excls to be a bit out of sequence. But to be honest, it really doesn't matter to me as I do not keep 1 each fig carded anymore, just a select few like 1 from each source and a nice pic Leia. So I guess my leia is destined to be the "rare" initial run., LOL Good enough reason to keep carded same w/ my Zorii that arrived w/ head/helmet completed severed from neck post, yet on sealed mint card. Makes a cool unigue sample, plus I don't have a TROS or a turquoise/lt blue carded TVC. So win-win all around

Reaction score
yavin leia, jawa, shadow trooper, sith trooper....speaking of leia, For full series carded collectors, it's a bit DUMB for Hasbro to change her TVC# after printing started and samples sent out. Then create "#162A" for amazon sith super trooper? Being an exclusive , that should've been assigned #150 as it is understandable for excls to be a bit out of sequence. But to be honest, it really doesn't matter to me as I do not keep 1 each fig carded anymore, just a select few like 1 from each source and a nice pic Leia. So I guess my leia is destined to be the "rare" initial run., LOL Good enough reason to keep carded same w/ my Zorii that arrived w/ head/helmet completed severed from neck post, yet on sealed mint card. Makes a cool unigue sample, plus I don't have a TROS or a turquoise/lt blue carded TVC. So win-win all around
I thought that that wave was Wave 24. When I saw Wave 10 I was thinking a way older wave.

Reaction score
Found a wave 10 case at the Business Park Target in Vista today. Got Leia and two shadow troopers; left the Nazgul and the rest.

Reaction score
I actually made a purchase for the first time since Wave 1. Picked up X-Wing Luke (stunning figure) and skiff Lando at Wally, and ordered a skiff, DSG, stormtrooper, and the guard three-pack.
I don't think you'll be disappointed with any of that! Nice choices

Reaction score
Since Force Friday, I have purchased two of the Luke X-Wing pilot, Two Zorii Bliss, a Yavin Luke and a Jawa.

Reaction score
Wave 10 not listed anymore on Dorkside site. Any word on future availability for this wave?
Yeah there's a very good chance we put more up soon, I know for certain more of the 1st wave singles are going up. We got solids of Knight of Ren, so I don't believe he ever sold out.

This whole Force Friday and the subsequent Monday pre-orders put way behind and we're still not fully caught up.

Reaction score
I bought the new wave at a local Target yesterday. I was shocked to even find them. My Leia is numbered 150.

After I left I called and cancelled my Pulse order which wasn't shipping until December.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Here is a figure I received from Amazon - shipped in a bubble envelope, which took 18 days to be delivered. Worst condition I've ever received to date from any company. I'm an opener, but I like to save my TVC cards - this one is garbage.

Reaction score

Here is a figure I received from Amazon - shipped in a bubble envelope, which took 18 days to be delivered. Worst condition I've ever received to date from any company. I'm an opener, but I like to save my TVC cards - this one is garbage.
I think we have a new winner. The only one I've seen worse is my Lando from Walmart. That was epic.

Reaction score

Yep, you are not alone. Like you I am also an opener but keep the cards :wtf:

Reaction score
Hopefully these effed up and mangled examples still sell. But online, how can they?? In a store, it is likely you could get them for a reduced price, but what happens to this stock Amazon or Pulse has that we are seeing that is in sub-par packaging? I feel like openers who throw away cards would totally want them, but Amazon and any e-tailers don't sell reduced or clearanced stock that is damaged do they? Just makes me wonder if Hasbro is taking a hit with all these damaged cards recently, which in-turn could effect us with future prices.

I wonder how many figures have been damaged and sent back but are just sitting somewhere now.

Reaction score
Received 2 Shadow Troopers from Amazon in a bubble mailer.

Cards were damaged, but not a deal-breaker. I'm opening these up!

Reaction score
Hopefully these effed up and mangled examples still sell. But online, how can they?? In a store, it is likely you could get them for a reduced price, but what happens to this stock Amazon or Pulse has that we are seeing that is in sub-par packaging? I feel like openers who throw away cards would totally want them, but Amazon and any e-tailers don't sell reduced or clearanced stock that is damaged do they? Just makes me wonder if Hasbro is taking a hit with all these damaged cards recently, which in-turn could effect us with future prices.

I wonder how many figures have been damaged and sent back but are just sitting somewhere now.
Amazon usually does. It's the Amazon "warehpuse" deals. They list and put them under the used umbrella. Usually, those listings don't start right away. But they frequently show up. Damage rages from minute scratches to complete destruction or even bootlegs. I gotten the ms luke and Han hoth 2 pk cheap that way and it turned out to be poorly executed bootlegs. I immediately contented Amazon and got instant refund

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
Found a fresh case of Leia Yavin TVC wave at Target. Was hoping for a Leia 150 but it was the 164 version that I already have.

Bought a second Sith Trooper opener as a consolation prize and left the rest for others.

Reaction score
Yeah there's a very good chance we put more up soon, I know for certain more of the 1st wave singles are going up. We got solids of Knight of Ren, so I don't believe he ever sold out.

This whole Force Friday and the subsequent Monday pre-orders put way behind and we're still not fully caught up.
Good to hear it's possibly coming back in stock. Will keep a close eye on the site. Trying to secure both new waves at once and save on shipping.

Reaction score
I found a lone Sith Trooper at Target today. The only other figure they had was an X-wing Luke.

Reaction score
Picked up a Ceremonial Leia #150 today from Target. Already had #164 variant from Dorkside a few weeks ago. Not that I was really after it but just saw it there and gave in...also looks like most Best Buy stores are starting to receive the exclusives for next week, can't wait to grab that AT-ST.

Reaction score
Truly epic, Bacara. I LOVE days like that. They don’t come around too often, but when they do, it makes the rest of them worth it!

Reaction score
Amazon usually does. It's the Amazon "warehpuse" deals. They list and put them under the used umbrella. Usually, those listings don't start right away. But they frequently show up. Damage rages from minute scratches to complete destruction or even bootlegs. I gotten the ms luke and Han hoth 2 pk cheap that way and it turned out to be poorly executed bootlegs. I immediately contented Amazon and got instant refund
I had no idea, but good to know! And at least the mangled merchandise is still being sold. That was my worry. Still a shame so many vendors can't seem to learn to package these correctly and people are receiving their figures in laughably bad condition.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Scored the Sith Trooper and Jawa at my local Target today. So glad I waited - finding it in the store always trumps buying online. I got to compare the Sith Trooper with another and one had some bad visor paint apps, so I got to choose the better of the two. With the Jawa, one had a better set of eyes so again, got to choose the best example. Just need to find Leia and the Dark Trooper.

Reaction score
Got Zorii Bliss from Amazon. In a huge box none the less. Maybe it depends on which facility it is sent from.

Reaction score
Got a loose Leia in Boushh disguise from Tunghori, and a carded one from an Ebay seller in the USA.