Recent Acquisitions - The Force Awakens (2015)

Reaction score
Picked up the TRU Exclusive Repaint of the First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter for just $10.98.

Reaction score
Normally I'm not this lucky, but when I ran by the military Exchange where I am yesterday, they had a flyer for a one-day sale (today). Clearance items were 50% off, with an extra 50% if you were using their Star card to purchase it. Any purchases reaching $150 got an additional $25 knocked off. I wish they had the figures, 2-packs, and Poe's X-Wing marked for clearance. As it was, I was able to pick all this up for just over $100. Most if it will probably go to Toys for Tots this Christmas. I was just tired of it taking up space on the shelves.

Reaction score
im a bit late to this party but i recently received poe damerons x wing as a gift from hasbro for not being to help with customer service issue :D (i told this story else where but it probably belongs here )
im going to track down more fa toys when i can

Reaction score
I just grabbed an extra Han to open. Thank the maker for clearance. My first one is still carded and hanging on the wall, lol.

Reaction score
yep :D she is awesome. so now i need to get rey and kylo (and probably hux) to get the important characters from tfa. well theres snoke i guess. and i might get a han and leia. maybe chewie or threepio.
i actually hated that red arm at first but now i sort of like it.

Reaction score
I picked up a few figures at a local discount chain that I had passed on or missed the first time around. A second Guavian (now that we have a Bala Tik :D), Nien Nunb who I only saw at retail once back when he was out and was kicking myself for passing on him ever since, a flame trooper, and the heavy stormtrooper-- the one with the web gear, I forget what he's actually called, because I prefer the FA helmet sculpt.

Reaction score
I went to Dollar General earlier today to look for triple A batteries for my flashlight.

I found one Force Awakens Constable Zubio whatever his name is. Priced at 8 bucks for a toy at Dollar General. I thought Force Awakens figures were supposed to be like 6 bucks last time or something?

Reaction score
I was at my local Ollie's outlet and got the 16-inch Han from Jakks.

Really, he's not bad for ten bucks. He does have screw holes in the back and he does not have a working holster. But he's a good value for ten.

Reaction score
Sweet deal , picked up the first order snowspeeder for $10 at Ross. Couldn't say no at that price ! I have always liked that vehicle even though it's only a background vehicle in the movie.

Reaction score
picked up Finn's Landspeeder, Rebels Imperial Speeder with Pilot and TFA FO Walker with Stormtrooper on clearance at TRU for 75% off. the one store is almost completely gone. half the store was already roped off and shut down. it's a sad sad time indeed. to think that the greed of this company destroyed the joy of future generations.

Reaction score
Found a Rebels Captain Rex at Ollies this weekend. They had a flyer stating they bought out some of the TRU stock and are starting to stock a lot of stuff. Pickings are still slim IMO, but it depends what you are into. I noticed some of the large 12" figures (aka shampoo bottle figures)from the Rogue One release such as Vader, Death Trooper, and Stormtrooper that I personally had not seen before in stores. I was even tempted to get one, but I really didn't want to open up that can of worms. I got too many toys as it is.

Reaction score
My town's only Walgreen's had the 5 POA Guavian Enforcer and Resistance Trooper for 99 cents, so I said "what the heck" and bought them. The Resistance Trooper might be the most boring Star Wars figure, ever. The Enforcer has a great sculpt -- too bad it's only 5 POA -- but doesn't hold his regular weapon very well.

Reaction score
My town's only Walgreen's had the 5 POA Guavian Enforcer and Resistance Trooper for 99 cents, so I said "what the heck" and bought them. The Resistance Trooper might be the most boring Star Wars figure, ever. The Enforcer has a great sculpt -- too bad it's only 5 POA -- but doesn't hold his regular weapon very well.
The Guavian Enforcer was one figure it really bummed me out they never did a SA version.

Reaction score
Bought Rey's Speeder at Bargain Hunt for a mere $6. It looks like they bought out a bunch of my local TRU's remaining stock, as TRU had literally hundreds of these left when they were closing. There were probably 30 or so Rey Speeders, 50ish Rebels scout bombers, and a bunch of the First Order assault walkers. Most of these vehicles are utter crap, but Rey's speeder is honestly okay.

Reaction score
Picked up a Tasu Leech, Hassk thug and a Finn for $2 each from a local surplus and salvage store.

Reaction score
Found the Rathtar and Bala Tik pack at a shopko store recently and Shopko stores are having a 40 percent sale going on due to Shopko closing.