Recent Acquisitions - The Force Awakens (2015)

Reaction score
Bought a Falcon for $35. Last one they had. I'll probably sell it. I only wanted the figures.

Reaction score
my Walmart had recently stocked the new Phasma/Finn 2 pack over the weekend and already marked it for clearance. rang up $5.99

Reaction score
Went to my local Bargain Hunt store today, and found a Hassk Thug for $4. Also found the Armor Up TIE Fighter Pilot in a box crushed all to hell. No gun, and the armor piece itself has some very noticeable damage, but I got him for $3.60, and since he's going as the second Elite pilot to my TRU FO Tie Fighter, he wasn't going to be seen much if he had any damage. Thankfully, the pilot himself is all good.

Reaction score
Ackbar wave is showing up at Fred's stores. We checked out 5 Below but no TFA figures. The Han/Rey/Hassk wave has been reported there.

Reaction score
I've been doing some TFA extra bargain hunting at 5 Below. So far I've picked up unmasked Kylo Ren and Han Solo.

Reaction score
Thanks to JedimasterC I found the Unmasked Kylo and Heavy trooper wave at five below last night. They were a full 5 bucks each but I had been saving SA Kylos and troopers for months to do the head and gear swaps and MAN those made a GREAT addition to my TFA cast... now my TFA SA characters look really good and rounded out. Picked up the Kylo, two heavy troopers and Nien numb. I may go back and get more heavy troopers once others have had a chance. Its odd how well that Kylo head swap works, its almost like they intended us to make that custom. The 5POA and SA versions of people very rarely have those matching neck post sizes like that

Reaction score
I found the unmasked Kylo Ren and Heavy Trooper at my local Five Below today! Thanks for the heads up everyone!

Reaction score
There were 4 late wave TFA figures that I wanted to pick up more of: unmasked Kylo Ren, Han Solo, Rey in Resistance outfit and the First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader. So far I've been able to pick up unmasked Kylo Ren, Han Solo and Resistance Rey at 5 Below stores. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to pick up at least a couple of the Stormtrooper Squad Leaders.

Reaction score
Thanks to JedimasterC I found the Unmasked Kylo and Heavy trooper wave at five below last night. They were a full 5 bucks each but I had been saving SA Kylos and troopers for months to do the head and gear swaps and MAN those made a GREAT addition to my TFA cast... now my TFA SA characters look really good and rounded out. Picked up the Kylo, two heavy troopers and Nien numb. I may go back and get more heavy troopers once others have had a chance. Its odd how well that Kylo head swap works, its almost like they intended us to make that custom. The 5POA and SA versions of people very rarely have those matching neck post sizes like that
Does the unmasked 5POA head fit on the BS SA version's body?

Reaction score
Perfectly.
So perfectly I bet they made them to compliment each other because the 5 PO and Good figures almost always have mutually exclusive neck posts, which cant be by accident, But everything about this head swap suggests that Hasbro meant us to do it to get a SA unmasked Kylo.

A few people on this site pointed this fact out when the few scarce big box retailer sightings of Kylo Unmasked happened so I put back a Black Series version extra JUST to do this swap with and now I have one of my fav SA figures yet even though its a kjitbash we have to make ourselves.

Same situation BTW with the FO trooper squad leaders gear that makes him a squad leader.... and Those two figures are in the same wave both in TBS and 5 POA. They meant to do this, I just don't know if they meant to flub the distribution,

Reaction score
Hey if anyone is looking for like Resistance Rey, Old Han, and any 3.75 figures check your 5 below they have all of them sorry if this is old news just a heads up

Reaction score
Picked up Nien Nunb today. Hadn't seen him in a while, and I've been meaning to grab one to customize. The TVC figure is too pricey to paint up or kitbash.

Reaction score
They need to release that figure when TVC2 hits. Already tooled and could be on a TFA, or ROTJ card. I missed him as did a lot of people I would bet

Reaction score
Yeah I saw Heavy trooper Resistance Rey and Flame trooper at TM on County line.

Hey Brother, PM me with any actionable on TBS Scarrifs, I have checked all the ones on my routes and none seem to have ever got the wave yet. Both 72s, Drake, Athens. Still want some of those for the boys to go in the Kickin Walker.

Reaction score
I picked up a Goss Toowers that was on clearance for $7. Decent enough figure and background enough that I don't need more than 5POA for him.

Reaction score
Found TFA Nien Nunb at Grocery Outlet for $6 the other day, but no other figures from that wave. Other figures included pairs of Resistance trooper, Poe, Flametrooper, Finn, Zuvio and Hassk alien. Strange assortment.

Reaction score
Bought the TRU exclusive Special Forces Tie Fighter with desert weathering for $12.99 today.

Reaction score
Picked up the FA Millennium Falcon for $47 shipped (so more like $27 if you take into account it cost them $20 to ship it). Not a bad piece for that price.

Reaction score
picked up a Resistance base Rey fro $4.00 yesterday at Target. if anyone needs her shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
picked up a Resistance base Rey fro $4.00 yesterday at Target. if anyone needs her shoot me a PM and we can work something out.
Check your store again today; mine has all 5 poa figures that were previously at $4 for $2.38 now (but were still marked at $4).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up a Kylo Ren armored figure for around $4 (yeah, I put that off until last minute). Also picked up a Black Series helmet set (Kylo and Poe blue helmet) for a reasonable $6 both from the Target clearance.

Reaction score
Check your store again today; mine has all 5 poa figures that were previously at $4 for $2.38 now (but were still marked at $4).
mine went back up to full price with 30% off and restock 3 cases of Wave 1 again. UGH... its not looking to well for TLJ Force Friday. unless they are going to have a major blowout of all SW product the last week of August to make room for the TLJ stuff

Reaction score
Found a lone TFA figure while grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. Which was nice as it was one of the last ones i needed. Unkar Plutt on clearance for 4.00. I'll take it! Now i just need to hope some luck shines on me for Force Friday.

Reaction score
got Unmasked Kylo Ren on Ebay for $3.

the TLJ one must be pretty great, this figure was still $12-25 last week.

Reaction score
Picked up Nein Numb and the Stormtrooper Squad Leader at 5 below today. They had several of the Squad Leader and Finn figures on the rack as well. Was hoping there'd be an Ackbar or Tasu Leech amognst the remnants, but no sign of that wave being shipped there.