Recent Acquisitions - The Force Awakens (2015)

Reaction score
I was shocked to see Resistance Rey at Target on Friday. First time I've ever seen her at retail, and she's finally mine.
No fluke either, They also had old Han and Haask Thug.

Utinniii

Reaction score
I was shocked to see Resistance Rey at Target on Friday. First time I've ever seen her at retail, and she's finally mine.
No fluke either, They also had old Han and Haask Thug.
Yeah, I couldn't find Luke either.

My WMs restocked the last few waves of TFA so I finally got my Old man Han and Resistance Rey. Saw her 3 times and still can see a Han or two. This was the first time for me as well. Now I have every TFA figure I want.

Reaction score
Just got a TFA TIE fighter for ONE DOLLAR at WM. And I thought my $5 X-wings were a good deal.

Reaction score
Found a Hassk Thug and Resistance Rey at a local Stop & Shop yesterday.

Reaction score
Anyone found the last wave of the Hero Series 12 inch value dolls that includes R2-D2 and BB-8? I saw one of each on Force Friday at Meijer, but they sold when I went back for them. Were they spotted anywhere else?

Reaction score
I managed to pick up the Walmart Exclusive Blue Resistance X-wing for $13 last week. For that price, I have to admit I kinda like it, but I wouldn't have picked it up for it's original $50 price.

I also ordered and received Resistance Rey, Finn (FN-2187) and a First Order Snowtrooper from Amazon.

Reaction score
Got the BB-8 3-pack today on clearance. It seems like it has the heavier BB-8 in it, like the Takodana Encounter one. Supposedly it was a lighter, hollow version? Either way, he's gonna be painted up as another BB unit. Anyone need the other 2 figs from that set?

While I'm at it, what's rare and going for above retail? I've read a number of people having trouble finding TFA figures that I'm drowning in, I'd love to help some brothers out...

Reaction score
I ordered a Resistance Rey from Amazon. She's $11 and some change with prime free shipping. That leaves me with unmasked Kylo Ren to finish the line. He's still $21 on Amazon, but I'm sure he'll come down soon enough. Even Rey was still $18 just a week or two ago.

Reaction score
A local Target (Poughkeepsie NY) had a sea of Resistance Rey's and Han's (and Hassk Thugs too) on the pegs last night. You could have filled the aisle with them, I lost count of how many of each they had o-o

Reaction score
I went to Shopko and found some Force Awakens figures on sale fir 4.75.

Most of them were all Hux figures but found one Ello Asty and old man Clone Wars Rex

Reaction score
Found Rebels Leia, Cassian, and Chirrut at Wal-Mart this morning. Passed on Vader. Was not sure if they Rey and Jyn figures I saw were different from what I already had so I passed on them, too. (Looking them up now!)

Reaction score
Sorry, meant to post this in the Rouge One board. I don't see a way to edit or delete, so if a mod would like to delete both of these messages, please do. :)

Reaction score
I bought up a few peg warmers at TRU since they are on sale and donated them to Toys for Tots.

Reaction score
Picked up a Snowtrooper at Target. On clearance for 50% off.

Some of the TFA figures had a clearance sticker on the card, others did not.

Reaction score
Found loads of the Hassk, Han, Resistance Rey at Pembroke Pines, FL Target today! Are these FINALLY hitting in sufficient numbers?!

Reaction score
I was up in TN last weekend and found something I thought I would never see. The Unmasked Kylo and the Stormtrooper Squad leader at Target.

Reaction score
Closed the loop on my TFA collection with Tasu Leech at Wal Mart. They had a lot of him, 5th Brother, and Ackbar for $4.

Reaction score
The Poe/Snowtrooper two pack is $4.90 on Amazon as an add on item. I pulled the trigger at $5.03. If you want to make other Resistance officers, plus army build Snowtroopers, that's a great price.

Reaction score
for those that care, I spotted the Phasma Vs Finn 2 pack at Walmart yesterday and at another Walmart this morning. Yeah those won't go anywhere.

Reaction score
I sold off my 3.75" collection just to focus on the 6" figures. I'm more of a vehicle person, but I'll pick up necessary figures associated with their respected ships. I found a Han Solo to go with the Falcon yesterday at, of all places, the supermarket I used to work at of 14 years (which I quit last August).

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, I also picked up R0-4L0, Jessika Pava's astromech droid off ebay for $10. I only collect astromechs if they are assigned to a pilot.

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, I also picked up R0-4L0, Jessika Pava's astromech droid off ebay for $10. I only collect astromechs if they are assigned to a pilot.

Ah. So that droid is hers hey?

I just picked up the 12 inch droids 3 pack and was wondering whose droid R0-4L0 was. :p

Reaction score
I found only one Force Awakens figure at Dollar General recently.

Rey in her main outfit/starkiller base appearance. 8 bucks for an old figure at Dollar General.

If it was on sale for 3 bucks then maybe I'd buy it

Reaction score
I just got a Stormtrooper Finn off of eBay. Cool figure. I never saw this wave in the wild in the Buffalo NY area.

Reaction score
Whereabouts in Buffalo are you? I'm in LeRoy, not too far away.
I’m in North Buffalo, just bought a house in the city. I know LeRoy, I have family near by in Henrietta.

On the acquisition front I also just received the Entertainment Earth Assault Walker. Only $5 bucks on eBay! Not bad since I only wanted the trooper anywho (the walker will go to my friends son). The trooper has trouble standing as his legs are wonky and bent from his plastic prison. Still worth the price of admission.

Reaction score
I’m in North Buffalo, just bought a house in the city. I know LeRoy, I have family near by in Henrietta.

On the acquisition front I also just received the Entertainment Earth Assault Walker. Only $5 bucks on eBay! Not bad since I only wanted the trooper anywho (the walker will go to my friends son). The trooper has trouble standing as his legs are wonky and bent from his plastic prison. Still worth the price of admission.
Cool! Have you found any TBS 3 3/4" Scarif Troopers in the Buffalo area yet?

Reaction score
I still can not believe that TFA Luke was never made and now we have a whole new sequel named after him? Anyone ever think that would be a character important enough to make???

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, Episode VIII is set directly after Episode VII, and Luke is obviously going to have a larger role, so we should be able to get a figure that is identical in appearance.