Recent Acquisitions - The Force Awakens (2015)

Reaction score
While there was a listing for an Episode VII Luke in that magazine's release info, it is far from being anything more than just a rumor and a hope. There has been no confirmation from Hasbro at all. I would not take this (or promote it) as a sure thing.

Reaction score
Hey all,

If you are needing the Unmasked Kylo and the Squad Leader,start checking Dollar General if you have one.I found a half a case of that wave.

Reaction score
I grabbed an X-wing for $26 at Target, and it had perfectly straight cannons and nose cone, and the cockpit snaps shut nice and tightly. It must've been a "running change" one because I had zero issues quality-wise, and it has such a vintage vibe that I can't help but really like it.

I also grabbed a Tie Fighter for $23, and my 7-year old son has now stolen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I grabbed an X-wing for $26 at Target, and it had perfectly straight cannons and nose cone, and the cockpit snaps shut nice and tightly. It must've been a "running change" one because I had zero issues quality-wise, and it has such a vintage vibe that I can't help but really like it.

I also grabbed a Tie Fighter for $23, and my 7-year old son has now stolen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got my x wing and tie on force Friday and never had the plastic issues a lot of people seemed to have encountered.

Reaction score
Did a trade with joshxdestroy from the boards here. He sent me Admiral Ackbar and Han Solo for a 6" Clone Trooper Sergeant. I'm all caught up with TFA now. Thanks again!

Reaction score
I also found the Unmasked Kylo Ren, Stormtrooper Squad Leader, Nein Nunb (along with a Flametrooper, Jakku Finn, and Zuvio) at Dollar General on Sunday. They were $8 each, so I only picked up Ren and the Stormtrooper. I considered getting Nein Nunb, but multiple car repairs on my aging vehicle have left me a little drained this month.

Anyway, I really like this Kylo Ren, but he looks much better without the hood on. Really great likeness. The Stormtrooper Squad Leader is really cool too, but I'll have to grab a thigh-pistol from another figure since he doesn't come packed with one. My only real complaint is that he doesn't seem to have the shininess that some of the other First Order troopers have had.

Reaction score
Add me to the list...found the same figures at Dollar General yesterday. Picked up Kylo and the Squad Leader. FYI, Dollar General is also carrying the "5POA" 6" figures now as well, which are only $6.

Reaction score
picked up a Nien Numb at Toy Con 5 in Parsippany NJ over the weekend. going to be using the head to make a custom Battlefront character.

Reaction score
Picked up the TIE Fighter Elite armor up and the Snap Wexley & Snowtrooper pack on clearance for about $7 each. The only TFA stuff I'm still hoping to get ahold of is Admiral Ackbar and Tasu Leech.

Reaction score
I went out poking around for clearance stuff today. Target had the two packs at $7.48, I think the tie fighter was around $30, Snow Speeder and Desert Speeder were around $15. Basic figs were still full price, as well as the Falcon. 6" tie fighter was $118. :p

One wal-mart in my area had the Black series 3.75 at $10 each, and basic figures were an impressive $4- albeit all they had was Goss Toowers, Atsy, and a Rebels figure (the inquisitor I think).

Reaction score
Picked up the TIE Fighter Elite armor up and the Snap Wexley & Snowtrooper pack on clearance for about $7 each. The only TFA stuff I'm still hoping to get ahold of is Admiral Ackbar and Tasu Leech.
to bad I didn't se this last week, our walmart had Ackbar for $4....sorry

Reaction score
I almost caved into the 5poa line a couple days ago. I'm starting to see the retro appeal, but that may be caused by dehydration of proper figures. However when I found that single figures cost £10 it knocked me to my senses pretty quickly. I might bite if they were significantly cheaper, but for now I remain a staunch supporter of the Black Series 3.75 line, for all its faults.

Reaction score
I happened to be at a WM and they had Poe's Blue X-Wing for $15. I figured for that price, I'd pick it up.

Reaction score
Picked up a FO TIE (space version, not Jakku) for $13.98 and a FO Snowspeeder for $8.98, both at Target.

ksg

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on Dollar General. Went yesterday after some of you said they had some shipments over the weekend. Found an Unmasked Kylo and Nien Numb

Reaction score
Picked up The Inquisitor, Goss Towers, Zuvio, PZ and Asty for $4 each at Walmart. At that price I couldn't pass them up.

Reaction score
Found FN-2187. I was surprised. It looked like they had restocked...which was really surprising. This close to rogue one and they restock the fn-2187 assortment. Still never found Kylo ren unmasked. Hopefully they'll repack him in the future.

Reaction score
Found FN-2187. I was surprised. It looked like they had restocked...which was really surprising. This close to rogue one and they restock the fn-2187 assortment. Still never found Kylo ren unmasked. Hopefully they'll repack him in the future.
Do you have any Dollar General stores in your area?

Reaction score
Very weird, especially this close to RO. Wonder what's going on with these TFA restocks.
I was thinking the same thing. They had two complete, fresh cases.
The fact that these are also hitting DG leads me to believe a cache may have been recently discovwered, and they want to get all the TFA stuff out now before the RO items hit.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Methinks warehouses want old product gone and are pushing them out to stores now.

I just bought Hux which will probably be my last TFA figure (unless I find Han but I suspect he will be repacked anyway).

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. They had two complete, fresh cases.
The fact that these are also hitting DG leads me to believe a cache may have been recently discovwered, and they want to get all the TFA stuff out now before the RO items hit.
Guess I better start hitting more targets. I'm still looking for unmasked Kylo myself.

Reaction score
For $4 I went ahead a bought the Guavian Enforcer. It's actually a really cool figure - especially for $4. No plans to buy any more so I will probably stick this figure in a cantina type display as a random bounty hunter type

Reaction score
Just searched all over a Dollar General here (pretty much the only one that is even semi-local). Didn't find anything new but they did have those quasi 6" 5POA figures. The Luke and Han looked pretty good IMO

Gonna hit Target up and see if they have anything new.

Reaction score
TFA Han (5POA) is listed twice on HTS. One is out of stock but the other isn't. I got an extra for custom fodder.

Reaction score
Picked up a First Order TIE Fighter Elite pilot from Walmart this morning before work (armor up version). It was on clearance for $7 but surprisingly rang up for $4.28. Got him for my Special Ops TIE.