Recent Acquisitions - The Force Awakens (2015)

Reaction score
I ordered (from HTS) and received the unmasked Kylo and Nien, both are great figures. They didn't send me the squad leader though - and they were all in stock. Hopefully they'll ship that separately at some point, because I am not seeing any new 3.75 figures near me, no basic or SA exclusives.

At this point, I have all four 3.75 Kylo figures, and its a bit much, though I like the character. I wish they would have swapped the hoods between the unmasked figure and the armor up figure, eliminating the need for the original basic figure.

Reaction score
Found a fresh case of the Resistance Rey wave at a local Walmart, along with a fresh case of the 6" Black Series Ahsoka wave (picked up Kanan for myself and Luke for a friend).

Only the second time I've come across the Resistance Rey wave, and odd being that it first hit about five months ago then vanished. Hopefully it's an indication that the wave is starting to ship again for those who missed out!

Reaction score
Found a Resistance Rey and Han at WalMart today to my surprise. In another I found Ackbar, Tasu Leech and Hassk Thugg, Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Found a Resistance Rey and Han at WalMart today to my surprise. In another I found Ackbar, Tasu Leech and Hassk Thugg, Happy Hunting!
Same thing here in my area of NJ. Han/Rey wave has been showing up. Grabbed Han and a 2nd Rey this week.

Reaction score
Picked up the Snap/Snowtrooper Officer 2-Pack today from Walmart. Still looking for Han and the Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Reaction score
My sister gave me Ackbar as a birthday present. I'd seen him once or twice but passed. Glad to have him now that he's in hand. The mouth is a fun feature and I really like the paint apps on his skin.

Reaction score
I recently got FN-2187 which I'll mix up with a Black Series FO Stormtrooper in order to get a SA FN-2187.

Same goes for Kylo Ren (Unmasked) and Kylo Ren (Armor Up) whose heads I'll be alternating on my spare Black Series Kylo Ren...

Reaction score
Finally found a picked up a Fifth Brother at a Walmart in the middle-of-nowhere in northern NY while on vacation with some friends this weekend :D

Reaction score
Finally found Ackbar, Tasu, and 5th Brother. All of them are nice but for some reason they gave 5th Brother a really flimsy lightsaber that I'm sure any kid who owns the toy have already broken.

Reaction score

Scored this for $50 today at the store. Also grabbed the SA General Organa and Darth Maul Returns packs all for retail price so a good day.

Reaction score
I bought 2 each of the Build-A-Weapon First Order TIE Pilot and Snowtrooper figures from ebay. They were $4.95 and $5.95, respectively, with free shipping. Total came to just under $22.

I told myself I wouldn't buy 5POA figures. The only 5POA figures I have is the Takadona set (for Maz), the rest went in the Falcon. I have Snap and Asty as my main focus is pilots (and Asty being a reference to the Beastie Boys factored in). Also Han as well because he was in his main outfit. Lastly I have the 3PO/R2 set and Chewie (trying to make a SA version though). I usually only buy core characters, and thankfully most were in the SA line.

While I don't think 5POA is that bad for figures like the troopers, characters like Han Solo shouldn't get the 5POA treatment.

Reaction score
Finally found Nien Nunb, Unmasked Kylo Ren and Stormtrooper Squad Leader today. Found at a Meijer in Michigan.

Now just looking for Tasu Leech and Admiral Ackbar.

Reaction score
One of my local wal-marts (brewer) has the armor-ups marked down to $7 each. Only spotted Kylo and I think the flametrooper.
Both were sold out completely of the $13 Takodana sets.
Saw Finn's desert speeder marked down to I think $15 at wal-mart (bangor).

Reaction score
Picked up the Sidon Ithano / Quiggold 2-pack at Target tonight.

They had all the 2-pack sets on clearance.

Reaction score
After searching for what seems like forever, I really thought I'd have to do without this one. But a friend in Ohio hooked me up with a Han Solo. So until Rogue One figures start to hit the pegs, I'm good for now.

It's a good figure, but mine seems to have one leg that's just slightly shorter than the other.. so when standing, he leans slightly to the right. I haven't seen anyone mention this in the forums, so maybe it's just mine.

Still very happy!

ZX3

Reaction score
I picked up another of the SA Black Series 3.75" Stormtrooper yesterday (my third) in another failed trip to find the Han. Leia, Phasma wave.

Reaction score
I live in Korea, and it's not the hotbed for Star Wars Australia is (where I grew up).
I had some vintage figures as a kid and my younger brother inherited them and collected them loose and then collected Power of the Force (carded) when those came out but I was never in the window to collect.

The prequels came along and really silenced my love of Star Wars. But TFA brought it back 100%. I couldn't believe how much I loved the new characters.

Korea doesn't do discounting on anything very often but a couple of weeks ago all (which wasn't much) of the Star Wars figures were on discount. I bought my son a first order Tie and Poe's X Wing for 25% of their Korean RRP. (About $22 each). A whole day went by without a You Tube video being played :)

Picked up Kylo Ren, Darth Vader and First Order Storm Trooper and love them.
Being in the dark for so long it's just an amazing difference between those sculpts and and the old vintage and POTF ones.

Sad I missed the Vintage Collection by a couple of years though.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
I live in Korea, and it's not the hotbed for Star Wars Australia is (where I grew up).
I had some vintage figures as a kid and my younger brother inherited them and collected them loose and then collected Power of the Force (carded) when those came out but I was never in the window to collect.

The prequels came along and really silenced my love of Star Wars. But TFA brought it back 100%. I couldn't believe how much I loved the new characters.

Korea doesn't do discounting on anything very often but a couple of weeks ago all (which wasn't much) of the Star Wars figures were on discount. I bought my son a first order Tie and Poe's X Wing for 25% of their Korean RRP. (About $22 each). A whole day went by without a You Tube video being played :)

Picked up Kylo Ren, Darth Vader and First Order Storm Trooper and love them.
Being in the dark for so long it's just an amazing difference between those sculpts and and the old vintage and POTF ones.

Sad I missed the Vintage Collection by a couple of years though.
Welcome back to collecting! Like you I missed most of the really nice SA (super articulated) figures like the Legacy/Vintage collections... so back-tracking is quite the hunt ... good hunting sir!

Glad to have you back to the fandom!

Reaction score
I picked up a $7 armor up Kylo last night. Might do a head swap with the extra SA version I picked up a few months ago. I like the hood less helmet.

Reaction score
Picked up most of wave 2 of basic, that's all I have seen up here in Washington. Fred Meyers had them clearanced for $3.30 each.

Reaction score
My Target has everything Star Wars on clearance so I grabbed BS Kannan and poes x wing. Should be noted I saw the employees digging the Ahsoka black series wave from the back just to put on clearance. They had tons. Filled a whole shelve. No Ahsoka. All were missing and the figures never saw shelves before this clearance. Such obvious scalping going on.

Reaction score
My Target has everything Star Wars on clearance so I grabbed BS Kannan and poes x wing. Should be noted I saw the employees digging the Ahsoka black series wave from the back just to put on clearance. They had tons. Filled a whole shelve. No Ahsoka. All were missing and the figures never saw shelves before this clearance. Such obvious scalping going on.

It's possible that the figures hadn't been stocked yet because there wasn't any room on the pegs for them. This was the case at a Target I was at recently.

Reaction score
What a haul - picked up ME-8D9, Lor San Tekka, Bala-tik, Vober Dand, Grummgar and Bazine, and HURID-327, along with the vehicles and beasts, Kylo Ren's shuttle, Troop Transporter, and Rathtar.

And then I woke up! Dagnabbit.

Reaction score
It's possible that the figures hadn't been stocked yet because there wasn't any room on the pegs for them. This was the case at a Target I was at recently.
But the Ahsokas already missing? Pretty poop. Oh well I already had one but wanted a second for Ashley to sign at celebration. :p

Reaction score
But the Ahsokas already missing? Pretty poop. Oh well I already had one but wanted a second for Ashley to sign at celebration. :p

Yeah, tough to say. It's possible that they were cherry picked by employees or maybe customers asked for her specifically and the employees pulled them from the back for the customers.

You might want to take a road trip to some other Targets if you have any that aren't too far away from you or maybe call them in advance and see if they can hold one for you if they have any left in stock.

Reaction score
What a haul - picked up ME-8D9, Lor San Tekka, Bala-tik, Vober Dand, Grummgar and Bazine, and HURID-327, along with the vehicles and beasts, Kylo Ren's shuttle, Troop Transporter, and Rathtar.

And then I woke up! Dagnabbit.
The worst part is it's not even a long list. It would have been nice to see if not all than 2/3 of those peppered in throughout the run. :-/

Reaction score
Maybe I missed this somewhere along the line, are there any plans to release a TFA Luke anytime soon? Thanks!

Reaction score
Maybe I missed this somewhere along the line, are there any plans to release a TFA Luke anytime soon? Thanks!
The current statement out of Hasbro is that they didn't get to see Luke until the movie came out last December. They said at ToyFair in February "He's coming."

Their classic line is an action figure takes 18 months to produce. I'd bet they are working overtime to get him out as quick as they can, but no official timeframe as of yet.