Recent Acquisitions - The Clone Wars

Reaction score
It's evident by the plastic. Mine was turning green/yellow before it came out of the package.
Subpar materials.
The last few clone troopers definitely had some really poor plastic. This ARF trooper, the Scuba trooper, and the clone pilot that came with the gunship mini rig all come to mind. If you put any of them next to any other clone trooper from earlier in the line, you'd assume they were knock-offs because the armor is so much more rough, dull and discolored.

Reaction score
Yeah, what you have there is the very last TCW figure to be released in the USA. He was the only TCW figure released in the green 'Yoda' packaging here. He was bundled in with a AT-RT and a Tactical Droid.
Well, did not know that. Might explain why I didn't recognize him right away. Still, I'm very happy with my latest 'adoption'. I think this makes around 105-106 clones that I own. I have a 'no clone left behind' policy, it will be my financial undoing...

Thanks to everyone who helped me out figure this out. (Find the pun)

@BIGJIM, Mine is still white, very white. The only Clone Wars figure I have that discolored is my Phase I Cody, his chest/back is yellowed. I seem to have favorable luck finding non-discolored clones.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also a "No Clone Left Behind" collector as well. At least as far as TCW figures go. I'm pretty sure that I have them all.

Some Rare clones to keep an eye out for.

- 212th Orange clones with the original sculpt that came in a Obi Wan Battle Pack in 2008.
- A 212th Clone with Headlights on helmet. This was to be a WalMart exclusive, but WM backed out. Was not in US, so I got one set from Europe. Later it appeared in the US in Marshalls and TJMaxx stores.
- 501st Trooper Sycthe. Same as above.
- Courscant Guards BP
- SD comic con Senate Security Guard
- Original Commander Fox that was a Target Exclusive (I had to send away to Australia for mine)
- Plenty of BP and Deluxe figures that were one offs.

Reaction score
- Original Commander Fox that was a Target Exclusive (I had to send away to Australia for mine)
I remember Target having an entire endcap full of these for the big CW release. They kept it well stocked for a few weeks and then it seems like overnight they were all gone and were never seen again.
Glad I got some when I had the chance.

The battlepacks were the best. Target had these on clearance for $5 each for a while, back in the golden days of overabundance and clearance.
http://www.rebelscum.com/TCWBPAmbushatAbregado.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/TCWBPAssaultonRyloth.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/TCWBPObiClones.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/TCWBPYodaClones.asp

These were also great finds...
http://www.rebelscum.com/TCWexAmbush1.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/TCWexAmbush2.asp

I miss the good old days.

Reaction score
I was a little late to the party. My son was three in 2008 and had just turned four at the end of the year. So Christmas of 2008 was when we started to collect TCW figures. I had not been looking before at them, but had been watching the series on Cartoon Network. But the time we started to collect, Fox & the Clones Battle Packs were gone. The figures were only about $7 or $8 at that time, and Fox was going for about $35 on eBay. Which was way too much. But finally, I had to bite the bullet and bought one from Australia where they weren't a target exclusive and were readily available at a reasonable price. (which after shipping was back up to the overpriced figures)

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also a "No Clone Left Behind" collector as well. At least as far as TCW figures go. I'm pretty sure that I have them all.

- 212th Orange clones with the original sculpt that came in a Obi Wan Battle Pack in 2008.
- A 212th Clone with Headlights on helmet. This was to be a WalMart exclusive, but WM backed out. Was not in US, so I got one set from Europe. Later it appeared in the US in Marshalls and TJMaxx stores.
- Courscant Guards BP

Hold it right there...I have a Phase I Fox... from a thrift store lot, I scored for roughly ten dollars for roughly a dozen clones. Is that who you are talking about? If so, I have him, he is currently staring back at me right now. Can you post pics?

I have to wonder, how hard to find was the Stealth Ops commander AKA Commander Blackout? I know he was a TRU promo and only then and there did I see him. Dumb question most likely, but it doesn't hurt to know.

Oh, speaking of such, I have a Senate Commando(?) he has pale blue armor, white patterning and a weird helmet. He is slated for customization, but is it worth a dime or not?

Reaction score
Yes, the Senate Commandos fetch some money on eBay (the Captain is about $20 BIN on the low end - plus shipping). They aren't common, so people want then. Fox (phase I and II) can also be hard to get your hands on these days (at least for a reasonable price).

Anybody got a phase I Wolffe they want to sell me (loose preferably)? Also, Cyclone, I asked in a much earlier post if you still had that extra Wolfpack Battalion 4-pack in hand and were willing to part with it (i.e. sell it to me!)?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hold it right there...I have a Phase I Fox... from a thrift store lot, I scored for roughly ten dollars for roughly a dozen clones. Is that who you are talking about? If so, I have him, he is currently staring back at me right now. Can you post pics?
This was the Target exclusive Cmmdr. Fox....

Reaction score
Also, Cyclone, I asked in a much earlier post if you still had that extra Wolfpack Battalion 4-pack in hand and were willing to part with it (i.e. sell it to me!)?
I hear you, but I'm undecided on whether I want to part with them or not.

Reaction score
I hear you, but I'm undecided on whether I want to part with them or not.
Thanks for your reply, Cyclone; I was only inquiring again, as I didn't recall seeing a response to my initial query. I can completely understand wanting to hold on to them. But, should you decide to part with them at any point in the future, please keep me mind!

Question for y'all... Is the Clone Trooper Pilot included with the Republic Attack Shuttle (2011) in fact Oddball? I can find nowhere that designates him as such, but his helmet markings appear to match the single release figure's exactly. I know the V-Wing Fighter (2009) includes Oddball, so it seems odd to me that he'd be packed with two different ship releases. Thoughts?

Reaction score
I always thought the "Oddball" paint scheme was the standard for clone pilots, and Oddball just happened to be one of many with the same armor and markings. If memory serves me right, there were several clone pilots in the original movie that all had the yellow markings, kind of like the way TIE pilots and phase two pilots all looked the same. Once the cartoon gained popularity and Hasbro and Lucasfilm realized how profitable re-paints were going to be, we got more individualized pilots.

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my very first post on rebelscum and im not sure how to post via buy/trade/sell items. I am looking for an action figure to buy and was curious to know where to write a post concerning that topic. I am looking for an unopened Ahsoka Tano Clone wars #44 figure. Great to mint condition. Please let me know if you are selling I am paying well, or if I should direct my post somewhere else, appreciate the support & thank you.

KyloKev

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my very first post on rebelscum and im not sure how to post via buy/trade/sell items. I am looking for an action figure to buy and was curious to know where to write a post concerning that topic. I am looking for an unopened Ahsoka Tano Clone wars #44 figure. Great to mint condition. Please let me know if you are selling I am paying well, or if I should direct my post somewhere else, appreciate the support & thank you.

KyloKev
Sell.... http://forum.rebelscum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=552

Buy.... http://forum.rebelscum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=694

Reaction score

- Courscant Guards BP
I'm a kiwi with the same impulse but started in 2012 :(
Mostly i get screwed on those target and walmart exclusives as we have none of those shops here (and our k-mart is different from the US one)
I've managed to track down around 80% of the clones, trying not to spend more than $30ish on a single clone including shipping can be really rough though and i've certainly broken that amount on some.
Scythe is the only remaining 501st i have left and i have either boil or waxer from the exclusive pack without their helmet *cry* boost and stinker are also mia, and considering with helmets on look just like the other "space troopers" from the wolfpack weren't high on my list along with just some single carded releases that since i started collecting 4 years ago have gone way up in price.
Kamino trooper (wolfpack) stealthtrooper cmd lock, to name a few.

With walmart exclusives on new 3.75 figures its a huge kick in the nads for all collectors here buy exclusives from ebay or quit lol

Reaction score
Managed to get a crumb bomber,hyena droid fighter and av-7 cannon and a few more figures.These toys/ships/figures seem so much better quality than the new ones on the shelf I don't think we will see them again from Hasbro.

Reaction score
Managed to get a crumb bomber,hyena droid fighter and av-7 cannon and a few more figures.These toys/ships/figures seem so much better quality than the new ones on the shelf I don't think we will see them again from Hasbro.

They are beyond better.

Reaction score
I just accidentally acquired phase I Boil and Waxer from "Assault on Ryloth." Accidentally in that I thought I already owned them (I didn't) and could use them for trade. However, I only paid $14.50 for these two (due to the seller not knowing what they had and therefore giving the lot a generic label) plus Windu and Cody from the same battle pack as well as a random Gree.

Now I need the ARF versions.

Reaction score
I just accidentally acquired phase I Boil and Waxer from "Assault on Ryloth." Accidentally in that I thought I already owned them (I didn't) and could use them for trade. However, I only paid $14.50 for these two (due to the seller not knowing what they had and therefore giving the lot a generic label) plus Windu and Cody from the same battle pack as well as a random Gree.

Now I need the ARF versions.
Sweet score! I have the ARF version of Boil.... Somewhere.

Reaction score
Want to sell him to meeeeee? :whistling:
If I had a second one, I sure would, but he's my only one... And I can't find the AT-RT he came with. He was the figure I got when they (Hasbro) did some sort of mail in rebate towards that end of the Clone Wars era. I also am extremely attached to each and every clone I have 'adopted'. I have no idea why I'm so attached but they are all so different. Mind you, I can't tell apart most girls at my college. They are all the same, right down to what they talk about. Sorry for the slightly OT ramble, but it's true.

By the way, I have a dumb question (another one). I have a ARF Trooper, the one that the back-card said fought on Kamino. He has burgundy markings, but looking back, maybe I should not have opened him....I forgot that I had him, I found him while cleaning my floor (again) and now I realize the paintwork on his helmet is incomplete! What's the deal here? I'll post pics if I can.

Also just scored a lone clone from my local thrift store. One problem, I have no clue whatsoever whose head is on Rex's body! I know it belongs to a clone, but which one? The head is a spitting image of one of my many OCs so I am like "what on Earth?" I'll get pics to post ASAP.

Reaction score
I got pics of the two clones that I mentioned earlier. First up, the ARF Trooper...with unfinished(?) helmet paint-

Thumbnail image of him from the front, showing literally half-finished paint app-

Finally, the odd head-swapped clone-

Reaction score
Purchased the 2011 Republic Attack Shuttle MISB for $50 (plus local tax) today; it's crazy huge. I used DTMAN's FS post in the Modern Classifieds as leverage to get that price. Thank you, RS!

Reaction score
Purchased the 2011 Republic Attack Shuttle MISB for $50 (plus local tax) today; it's crazy huge. I used DTMAN's FS post in the Modern Classifieds as leverage to get that price. Thank you, RS!
Nice purchase! Which makes me think: I haven't opened up mine yet... Well, now I know what I'll do first once I've moved into my new appartment.

Reaction score
Nice purchase! Which makes me think: I haven't opened up mine yet... Well, now I know what I'll do first once I've moved into my new appartment.
I just realized I got it $30 below original retail. Sweet.

When do you move? Upgrading? You can christen your new apartment by freeing things from their boxes. Open ALL THE THINGS!

Reaction score
I just realized I got it $30 below original retail. Sweet.

When do you move? Upgrading? You can christen your new apartment by freeing things from their boxes. Open ALL THE THINGS!
I'm moving in with my girlfriend in the course of July. So yeah, I guess you could say I'm upgrading. Much will depend on how much space my significant other will allow me to fill with my Clone Wars items... I finally want to be able to display my AT-TE, Slave 1, Republic Gunship and Republic Attack Shuttle at the same time!

Reaction score
I'm moving in with my girlfriend in the course of July. So yeah, I guess you could say I'm upgrading. Much will depend on how much space my significant other will allow me to fill with my Clone Wars items... I finally want to be able to display my AT-TE, Slave 1, Republic Gunship and Republic Attack Shuttle at the same time!
Congrats on your move-in! Perhaps some pics would be in order when you get it all set up?

If you have to unload some CW stuff, for any reason, you (like OdinsDad) know where to find me! ;)

Reaction score
That's a great ship. Walmart and Amazon both dropped those to $25 when they were originally released. As a result, I have three of them.

Reaction score
That's a great ship. Walmart and Amazon both dropped those to $25 when they were originally released. As a result, I have three of them.
That likely explains why the comic book shop I bought it from had four or five of them in stock...

Where do you fit three??? I don't even technically have room for one; my dog and it (boxed) are about the same size, and it's currently occupying a chair that my dog might normally sleep in (she has plenty of other and preferred pieces of furniture that she naps on).

Reaction score
Where do you fit three???
Well, I had one on display and the others boxed. The idea was to display at least two of them, but the room was too small. All my stuff has been packed up anyway, and will eventually be put out again. I need to liquidate some stuff, I just can't bring myself to do it.

Reaction score
As I've already said to OdinsDad and Hybris, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME. :p

Geographically, I'm not that far from you either...
I need to start small.
I'll send you a PM some day out of nowhere. I've often thought of doing it, it's just that all my stuff is packed into storage (some of it about 30 minutes away), and I don't know where to begin.