Recent Acquisitions - The Clone Wars

Reaction score
No, there weren't doors like that on the Lekku one. This is actually the only one that can be fully sealed, since the others also have half sized side panels as well.

What all is missing from you gunship? If you decide to let it got for a good price let me know!
I know, off hand, that it missing the projectiles that the mass missile drivers launch, as well as the chin guns, tail gun, but is in nice shape otherwise. It might just need a cleaning, it might still have some sticker residue from the thrift store I got it from roughly a year ago.

Reaction score
I was at a convention last week-end and ended up buying the AT-TE, that thing is huge !!!
I custom made a shelf for mine. Then I built a clone squad and drivers specifically for it. I even purchased loose weapons to fill all the gun racks in the troop compartment.

Reaction score
I custom made a shelf for mine. Then I built a clone squad and drivers specifically for it. I even purchased loose weapons to fill all the gun racks in the troop compartment.
That's very cool. I use the AT-TE clones for my Turbo Tank. What does your clone squad look like?

Reaction score
That's very cool. I use the AT-TE clones for my Turbo Tank. What does your clone squad look like?

Here are some really old pictures, like, years old. I've added a lot to this display since then. However, it's all in storage right now. I chose the Felicia clones because there was an over abundance of them at the time because of the Target exclusive Battlepack. I used Clone Engineers for the crew, and standadr Clones in the troop bay.

Reaction score
That is impressive. I had no idea how huge that thing was until I saw these photos. I doubt that I'll ever be able to find one for myself. These photos sure make me want to renew my search.

Reaction score
Today I bought a used large sized Jango Fett Slave 1, that can only be from the Rise of Boba Fett Battle pack? It's never been reissued?

Reaction score
I love the Naboo figures for some reason. The pilot costumes remind of me of WW2 flyboys, and the security guards are just awesome!

Today my girlfriend and I ran into a local thrift store, and on our way out I noticed a familiar wing hanging off a shelf. I walked over and saw this sitting there. I walked out with it for $25. My day was freaking made.

you are one lucky SOB!

Reaction score
I live in a small country, so big conventions with loads of people aren't that much of thing over here in Belgium (especially after the terrorist attacks on our national airport). But anyhow every year there's one called F.A.C.T.S (I have no idea what that stands for) in the city of Ghent. Much items are overpriced by the sellers attending the convention. For instance, I noticed a carded 2008 Ahsoka Tano lying around for €75...

But every now and then, you find a seller who is selling quality stuff at decent (or rather acceptable) prices. And this year, I managed to snagg this puppy away for €75 (which roughly is $85,5). My heart skipped a beat when I saw it lying between other SW vehicles:

Reaction score
Yep and I bet clone wars figures seriously start to drop in price within the next two years.

We have so many figures and so many memories I can't stand to part with any of it for profit even though it languishes in boxes.

Reaction score
Yep and I bet clone wars figures seriously start to drop in price within the next two years.

We have so many figures and so many memories I can't stand to part with any of it for profit even though it languishes in boxes.
BIGJIM likes this.
I still have not listed my CW stuff. I find it hard to part with, even though it's all in bins.

Reaction score
BIGJIM likes this.
I still have not listed my CW stuff. I find it hard to part with, even though it's all in bins.
Well, if you do decide to part with any of it (Ahsoka's starfighter cough-cough) Please let me know; you'd be making one fellow CW fan extremely happy :)

Any how, I just added a CW Droidekka to my collection! First time I've ever owned a Droidekka of any kind, and I have to say I love this lil guy! Got it displayed on my work desk pew-pew!B)

Reaction score
Yes, please sell me your CW things. They will be well loved - err, appreciated - here. Please... Please?

But, not the retail droid. Sorry, OD.

Reaction score
Honestly, if Hasbro continues to make such sub par figures in the future, I fully expect TCW figures to retain value.

Reaction score
Honestly, if Hasbro continues to make such sub par figures in the future, I fully expect TCW figures to retain value.
Overall I'm not optimistic that the CW figures will hold value because they are animated style and don't fit in with all the other Star Wars figures. But I bet we see a bump in value when kids who watched the show in 2008 turn into adult collectors in 2020.

The other thing that might help the value of the figures is the quality/appearance of the show. I've been showing Clone Wars episodes to my son recently, and next to the current Rebels animation, they look really beautiful.

Reaction score
I'm less interested in value, and more interested in the chance, however remote, that Hasbro would make Animated-style CW figures again. I know it's likely slim to none but one can always hope. It pains me to know that they've got an insanely cool Pong Krell prototype in their studio that would never see the light of day.

Reaction score
Brother, they gave up on TCW line back in 2011. We all have the 'what if' wish. Really season 3 was the last season to get much in the way of figures. After that, it was a trickle.

Reaction score
Hi
Been looking around here a while, and decided to get back into the Clone Wars figures as I really enjoyed the show. I used to watch it when it first came out and collected the other figures, but stopped collecting and watching as the show didn't air as often as it used to and couldn't keep up with it. Recently re-watched the whole thing and picked it back up again, I still have my old figures, but I thought I'd just show what I got recently.

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I remember that pack. I think it was a Target online exclusive. May have an extra one of those. I remember buying a set for a European scummer and for some reason Target sent me a 2nd one. There is a slight varient between this Commander Wolffe and the single carded one. But I can't remember what the variation is.

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I remember that pack. I think it was a Target online exclusive. May have an extra one of those. I remember buying a set for a European scummer and for some reason Target sent me a 2nd one. There is a slight varient between this Commander Wolffe and the single carded one. But I can't remember what the variation is.
Want to sell that second one? I'm in the market, as I want phase II Boost and Sinker.

Reaction score
I think the variation is that it has a cleaner paint job(as in not dirty) compared to the single carded one, I don't have the single carded one so I can't compare them side-by-side, but that's what I heard. I believe all figures in this pack are a repaint, even Plo Koon is a little darker I think.

Reaction score
The TCW Jabba the Hutt BP included the Dais and the TC-70 Droid. They were all based on the TCW Movie characters and were sculpted to look like the animated characters instead of the OT/PT characters. In other words, they 'look different'.

Reaction score

Especially happy with the y-wing, but also got an extra Aurra Sing to put in my Slave 1 along with Bossk and Boba Fett. Couldn't pass up on the Scuba Trooper aswell and the Assault on Geonosis was a battle pack that I never bothered to get before because it's so generally available on the second hand market...

Reaction score
I just got an ARF trooper with markings and proportions that don't look quite right. He has the markings of a member of the 501st, but the marking on his chest is kind of funky. It is slightly off-set, his should joints are black, as well as both wrist joints. He is nice shape, other than a blob of paint on his helmet and has no major loose joints. One problem... I have little to no clue who he might be. What I do know he is definitely from the later years of the Clone Wars line, as the ARF did not show up till roughly 2010-2011, if my memory serves me right.

By the way, that is an awesome haul of stuff, Hybris! I never saw the scuba clone/ republic attack sub pack, I didn't even know it existed! That just got added to my 'must get' list, since I already have the build-a-droid collection SCUBA trooper.

Now, looks like I have to stand some of my figures back up, again. Seems ARF troopers don't stand particularly well...

Reaction score
Yeah, the Scuba trooper was one of the final "deluxe figures' to be released. The paint apps were pretty bad on him, so many passed, hoping to find a better one later.

Post of picture of your Mystery Clone and we will see if we can identify him.

Reaction score
I just got an ARF trooper with markings and proportions that don't look quite right. He has the markings of a member of the 501st, but the marking on his chest is kind of funky. It is slightly off-set, his should joints are black, as well as both wrist joints. He is nice shape, other than a blob of paint on his helmet and has no major loose joints. One problem... I have little to no clue who he might be. What I do know he is definitely from the later years of the Clone Wars line, as the ARF did not show up till roughly 2010-2011, if my memory serves me right.
Was it this one?
This is a great reference site by the way.

http://jedibusiness.com/figureDetails.aspx?id=1381

Reaction score
By the way, that is an awesome haul of stuff, Hybris! I never saw the scuba clone/ republic attack sub pack, I didn't even know it existed! That just got added to my 'must get' list, since I already have the build-a-droid collection SCUBA trooper.
Thanks Eli, and to you aswell, Lady Macbeth!

While Cyclone is right and the trooper doesn't reach the same standard as earlier troopers, I still liked its design and loved the underwater episodes of TCW season 4... Also, they look quite nice next to Scuba Ahsoka and the submarine actually has some nice features (can deploy wings/fins?, it has missiles and 2 removable blaster rifles for the trooper to use...)

Reaction score
Was it this one?
This is a great reference site by the way.

http://jedibusiness.com/figureDetails.aspx?id=1381

Yup, that is the one I scored for a dollar fifty in a bag of odd junk at my local thrift store. Mine just has an odd blob of grey paint in the blue marking on the top of his helmet. Thanks for the help!

I'll be honest, the people here on RebelScum are much friendlier than the people elsewhere on the Internet.

Reaction score
Yeah, the Scuba trooper was one of the final "deluxe figures' to be released. The paint apps were pretty bad on him, so many passed, hoping to find a better one later.
Paint apps only bother me if it is really, really bad. I have 'adopted' a pair of yellow-marked clones... who the previous owner(s) used SHARPIE on. They are currently hiding in my studio, waiting to get turned into two new characters.

Reaction score
Yeah, what you have there is the very last TCW figure to be released in the USA. He was the only TCW figure released in the green 'Yoda' packaging here. He was bundled in with a AT-RT and a Tactical Droid.