Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6"

Reaction score
something new from the same earlier mentioned, newly discovered german store, swblackseries.de

View attachment 409971

Love this set.

I bought a second one at Toys'R'Us before they closed when they went for half off. I am using the good admiral's head and arms for a custom calamari pilot using a spare Poe's body from TFA figure. Or he may become a custom calamari Jedi as I have a spare body from ep II Obi Wan, oh the endless possibilities, lol.

Reaction score
Got my new ESB Boba! He looks pretty awesome and doesn't have the leg problem my old one has!

He also has a slightly different paint job than my old one. The jumpsuit is more bluish and many of the colors are vivid.

New one is in the middle. ;)
IMG_20220111_142800850[1].jpg

I think the cape is nicer on my old one but I really like the better paintwork.
Also here's a better look at the legs to show what I mean about the old one.
IMG_20220111_142832105[1].jpg

No amount of hot water will fix it. Really bums me out. I wonder what else I could do to solve the problem?
Also I did remove the holster and sash on the old one. I was trying to improve the articulation but wound up regretting it- although now that I have the new one I'm thinking of making him a custom mando.

Reaction score
I want to get another ROTJ and ESB Fett and kitbash. The ROTJ body and pose is superior and only requires a few physical modifications besides paint to make an incredible ESB figure.

Reaction score
My Yavin ceremony Leia arrived from Pulse today. She was the only figure I wanted that was still in stock by the time I found out the wave was available. She's pretty nice overall.

Reaction score
Received my order of Greef Karga Credit Collection from GS today. Came Crammed in a plastic envelope that was too small. Completely destroyed card backs. Took both back to GS for full refund. Now I worried about the rest of the order which included the Archived Darth Raven. Talked to the guy at GS and he said they are required to put figures in a special box and did not understand why shipped in envelope, except order might have come from a warehouse.

Reaction score
Received my order of Greef Karga Credit Collection from GS today. Came Crammed in a plastic envelope that was too small. Completely destroyed card backs. Took both back to GS for full refund. Now I worried about the rest of the order which included the Archived Darth Raven. Talked to the guy at GS and he said they are required to put figures in a special box and did not understand why shipped in envelope, except order might have come from a warehouse.
That is a bit surprising. Generally, I've had good experiences with Gamestop packing things. It's Amazon and Walmart that I worry about the most.

Reaction score
Archive Leia. Not sure it's a necessary upgrade. The photoreal looks fine, just not a whole lot like Carrie Fisher.

Reaction score
How’s the Madds likeness?
Depending on lights, but pretty decent.
👍🏻👍🏻

20220113_181815.jpg

I am just to much of a photographer-noob, I just cant get my mobile to focus on the face 🤪🤪
Only thing I would moan about, the plastic shine on the skin is too much ( why cant they just use some flat colored plastic for skin areas ?? ) and the gun-grabing hands ( RH trigger finger , LH barrel-graber ) although no weapon included with the figure

Reaction score
Depending on lights, but pretty decent.
👍🏻👍🏻

View attachment 410133

I am just to much of a photographer-noob, I just cant get my mobile to focus on the face 🤪🤪
Only thing I would moan about, the plastic shine on the skin is too much ( why cant they just use some flat colored plastic for skin areas ?? ) and the gun-grabing hands ( RH trigger finger , LH barrel-graber ) although no weapon included with the figure
That's Mads alright. The print tech always looks a little hazy close up.

Reaction score
I've been helping my elderly aunt with her shopping and going to Wal-Mart extremely early to avoid the crowds. (She's very paranoid about covid.)

I occasionally check out the toy department and its almost always disappointing. They've had the same Black Series General Lando figures for about a month now. They had apparently restocked and had a few more figures up for sale...

IMG_20220114_075441021[1].jpg

Two RoTS Obi-Wan's, Two Princess Leia's and in the back...
IMG_20220114_075503842[1].jpg

A Darth Revan. Guess which one I bought. :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been helping my elderly aunt with her shopping and going to Wal-Mart extremely early to avoid the crowds. (She's very paranoid about covid.)

I occasionally check out the toy department and its almost always disappointing. They've had the same Black Series General Lando figures for about a month now. They had apparently restocked and had a few more figures up for sale...

View attachment 410239

View attachment 410240

No need to guess. You bought the Lando, didn't you.

Reaction score
No need to guess. You bought the Lando, didn't you.
😆 So close!
I got the Revan. I actually hadn't looked into this figure since I thought I would never find one. Its pretty nice- aside from the less than 90 degree elbow bend and extremely restricted head movement its nicely articulated, and I really like the cloth goods used (I'm tempted to try and install a wire for dynamic poses with the cloak.)
IMG_20220114_125307137[1].jpg

Really makes me wish there were more figures from The Old Republic. There was a 3.75 figure of the Republic Trooper I've always wanted but could never find, and I really dig some of the Mandalorian designs.

Last edited:
Reaction score

View attachment 410239

View attachment 410240

By the way, finding the Revan was good Karma for helping your elderly aunt. The universe smiled on you for your good deed.

Now I need to figure out what I did wrong in the world cause I can't find jack when I'm out and about. :unsure:

Reaction score
By the way, finding the Revan was good Karma for helping your elderly aunt. The universe smiled on you for your good deed.

Now I need to figure out what I did wrong in the world cause I can't find jack when I'm out and about. :unsure:
Yeah, we kinda figured the same when I showed it to her. It looks like this is gonna be a regular thing for a while and I highly doubt that I'll be rewarded the same the next time... but I honestly don't mind. Its pretty neat just going out and almost no one being around.

Best of luck to ya. I hope you find something good sometime soon. :)

Reaction score
Ah, got my Koska/Tusken today from Pixelatoy in Spain :)
For a moment there I considered keeping the Tusken in the archive packaging, but I quickly got to my senses and freed my boy so he proudly can do the Tusken

giphy.gif

Reaction score

View attachment 410239

View attachment 410240

Eh, I was able to get the first release.

Reaction score
Picked up 2 Archive Leias this morning at Walmart - one for me and one for a friend (Cranston, RI for anyone local). They were the only Archive figures on the pegs.

Reaction score
Way behind the game on this one, but I grabbed a Teebo couple days ago.
When I collected 3.75 I had an army of Ewoks (including Comic 3-pack and Kmart TVC Glider) but decided to not play the Ewok game in 6 inch scale (unless Wicket ever came along).

Anyway, saw him on a store rack and was a victim of the almighty impulse-buy.
Actually glad I grabbed him..pretty cool figure, and head dress / weapons are nicely done.

Reaction score
Got my new ESB Boba! He looks pretty awesome and doesn't have the leg problem my old one has!

He also has a slightly different paint job than my old one. The jumpsuit is more bluish and many of the colors are vivid.

New one is in the middle. ;)
View attachment 409985

I think the cape is nicer on my old one but I really like the better paintwork.
Also here's a better look at the legs to show what I mean about the old one.
View attachment 409986

No amount of hot water will fix it. Really bums me out. I wonder what else I could do to solve the problem?
Also I did remove the holster and sash on the old one. I was trying to improve the articulation but wound up regretting it- although now that I have the new one I'm thinking of making him a custom mando.

Congrats on scoring an "improved" Fett.

On a side note, I was fortunate enough to acquire all 6 ESB bounty hunters and was so happy with the 6 displayed in a lighted shadowbox that I never grabbed ROTJ Boba Fett.

My display room seems to be shrinking daily, and as stated, I'm happy with my ESB display.
However, after seeing pic of your 3 Fetts together I'm gonna have to track down the ROTJ Fett..looks great.

Reaction score
Congrats on scoring an "improved" Fett.

On a side note, I was fortunate enough to acquire all 6 ESB bounty hunters and was so happy with the 6 displayed in a lighted shadowbox that I never grabbed ROTJ Boba Fett.

My display room seems to be shrinking daily, and as stated, I'm happy with my ESB display.
However, after seeing pic of your 3 Fetts together I'm gonna have to track down the ROTJ Fett..looks great.
It's a pretty good figure in my humble opinion. It just needs a little TLC to make it look it's best. (Hot water to fix the helmet and some weathering on the jumpsuit does wonders!)

Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse mail from a few days ago...wasn't quick enough on the other three from the wave, sigh. These have yet to show up at retail anywhere in south FL, only hit central and northern FL for like a week as far as I know. Tech wave on the other hand is everywhere and keeps showing up.20220116_135158.jpg

Reaction score
Today’s my birthday so I got an Elite Squad Trooper, Cad Bane, and Wrecker off of Amazon . And Hunter off of EBay. I’m basically completing my Bad Batch collection.

Reaction score
I’m still baffled how the bib wave never went up for preorder on Amazon. Now other shops are delivering preorders and Amazon doesn’t even know these exist.