Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6"

Reaction score
Landed this morning, £12 each I wasn't going to turn down. Must admit, I kind of like the packaging to be honest ok'ish figures just a bit boring. Luke really needs a belt, why Hasbro thought that would be a good idea to omit one I don't know. Ill see if I can find a spare one that wont look to out of place. Also grabbed a loose Inferno trooper and a boxed BT-1, I'm distinctively lacking in droids department on the shelf ill try and change that at some point.

Oh and I think Thrawn is looking rather smart, ill do a bit of warm water work on the cape to make it all fit just a little bit better but honestly can be left as is.

IMG_2394 (2).JPGIMG_2395 (2).JPGIMG_2397.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Received Tech on Thursday and Wrecker the next day.
1857bed267206ee2bdfad22eb88dc42b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Oh crap, I forgot there are four bad batch exclusives. Are they all walmart exclusives in the US?? I know at least two of them are.

Reaction score
Still waiting for Wrecker, but Tech showed up, quite unexpecedly from Amazon today, one of my most anticipated Bad Batch Trooper. :)

Reaction score
Which a lot of Walmart’s never got. I only saw Ashoka and the Super commando. Never found the loyalist or Ashoka’s trooper. Got those 2 from Walmart.com.

Reaction score
Which a lot of Walmart’s never got. I only saw Ashoka and the Super commando. Never found the loyalist or Ashoka’s trooper. Got those 2 from Walmart.com.
My Walmart had all of the figures at some point or another (Ahsoka longer than most, as her figures peg-warmed for quite a while) but I never saw the shipper (they did have one on the floor in Leduc, though).

Reaction score
Ollies paid off today, full case of First Order Stormtroopers & Yoda. Plus a single case of wave 20.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow. I need a Padme. Guess I'm headed to Ollie's tomorrow morning!
Hope you find her! I wouldn’t wait much past tomorrow. My store only received a single case of wave 20. If I hadn’t been there early, the gentleman who showed up when I did would have bought the entire box.

Reaction score
This is what's going to happen to all those new hard to find toys that are stuck somewhere on a cargo ship - end up at Ollie's or other discount store!

Reaction score
At my local Ollie's I ended up getting a Han(Mimban), force ghost Yoda, and a couple of Battle Droids.

They had a few Hyperreal Luke figures, but I totally passed on them. No Vaders.

Reaction score
Hope you find her! I wouldn’t wait much past tomorrow. My store only received a single case of wave 20. If I hadn’t been there early, the gentleman who showed up when I did would have bought the entire box.
Success! I scored Padme, Mace Windu, a Battle Droid, Holdo, and a Spirit Yoda (which I'm still 50-50 on).