Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Reaction score
My Target where I work reset Toys and I got a SET of 6" today! BEAUTIFUL! I love the detail, accessories, and packaging! I have wanted 6" Star Wars since Hasbro started making Marvel Legends in 2007! Sandtrooper is best, I showed him next to 1997 Kenner 3.75" and 12" Sandtroopers to my Dad and we agreed 6" is most accurate! Luke X-Wing is next, then R2D2, and Maul who might have been better with CLOTH cloak. Cannot wait for Series 2 SLAVE LEIA! BOBA FETT! HAN SOLO/ GREEDO CONFRONTATION! I hope 6" lasts forever!

Reaction score
Every Target near me has them, I called the closest one and they had each of them, but only 1 per character (What's up with that?) and I asked if he could hold a Sandtrooper for me, he said sure if I can get there in an hour.

Crap.

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't ask anyone to go back and get it. When the in-store device said Not In Stockroom, I figured it wouldn't matter. I was just confused why it shows In Stock on the online look-up, but Not In Stockroom on the in-store device. I guess the Transition status makes sense. And maybe the reset date, which I thought was 8/4, varies from store to store?
The reset started this week, but most store POG Teams don't work Sunday. They're resetting the entire Toy Department...not just action figures. They'll get to it eventually this week. In Stock on the PDA and online means they HAVE them. No location means just what Spooky said, they're on a pallet, up in the steel, shrink wrapped, until the POG Team resets the aisle. They won't go pallet diving usually.

Reaction score
Well I wan't planning on 6". But Damn. Bought Maul on sight. Was broke this week or I would have gotten R2 as well the one at my store had perfect paint aps. Stupid awesome looking figures.

Reaction score
dang No Edit....My wife grabbed me a Sandtrooper this morning. It'll be in my grasp in an hour! :)
Lucky you, my wife came home at about 9 from her school open house (she is a teacher) and i made an exscuse to make a Target run before closing. When I hesitated on my stepdaughter coming going she knew something was up, so I did not make the run. You guys are lucky your wife likes your hobby.

Reaction score
Got my SDCC Boba and Carb Han. Seeing them in person makes me want to get the whole series now.

Reaction score
Yeah my Target only received 1 6" set today which I got. Hasbro must be letting retail stores test the waters. I am 43 and told a Target coworker that Star Wars figures were $2 in 1978! Wow, 35 years ago! I love Star Wars 3.75" and 12" and I am beyond happy over these new 6"!

Reaction score
The Black Series is finally starting to show up at Targets in Florida, though not the ones nearest to me. Are these figures not showing up in Walmarts at all? I'm only hearing Target and TRU...

Reaction score
so far in the nky/cincy area, I have bought a couple sandtroopers.

Im waiting on a sale to get the others.

I figured the sandys would sell first in the area.

looks good so far.

ds

Reaction score
flowood, mississippi target has a set on the shelves.

minuse the sandtrooper who went home with me! :grin:

agreed that these are good lookin but a sale will get more into my collection.

Reaction score
flowood, mississippi target has a set on the shelves.

minuse the sandtrooper who went home with me! :grin:

agreed that these are good lookin but a sale will get more into my collection.
I am a ways north of you in Southaven MS and we have nothing yet

Reaction score
Walked into my locwl Target and a set of four was sitting there. Picked up Luke, Sandtrooper, and R2.

My first modern Hasbro purchase in over 11 years.

Diggin' these.

Reaction score
I just had a case brought from the back. I liked what I saw and I bought the whole box. I have a bonus coming Friday anyway.

My R2's seam problem is not as noticeable as the ones I have been seeing here online. Maybe the end produced ones came out perfect in that regard.

Reaction score
I picked up a set of these at Target and I must say............they rock!! I already had the Fett/Han Carb. from SDCC so this was a no brainer! If they keep up the good sculpts and accessories, we are in for a good line!!

Reaction score
Saw them in Target in Wyoming today.

I passed because I'm not interested in the line, but I have to say that the Sandtrooper looked really great (and Maul wasn't bad either though I didn't like Luke or R2) and I may end up picking one up eventually.

Reaction score
To anyone who currently has the figures in-hand. How are you displaying them? I would like to get some figure stands for mine, which are currently en route to my home. Do they have the same size peg holes as 3 3/4" figures?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Reaction score
To anyone who currently has the figures in-hand. How are you displaying them? I would like to get some figure stands for mine, which are currently en route to my home. Do they have the same size peg holes as 3 3/4" figures?

I have the Sandtrooper and I compared it's peg hole to that of the 3 3/4" Clone trooper pilot and it's bigger. Same shape though.

Reaction score

The holes are bigger. Not as big as vintage, but bigger than 3.75".

Mine stand fine in almost any position.

Reaction score
I managed to pick up all four at the Target in Mansfield, TX. The other Targets in the DFW area seem to have them as well, but the Mansfield one had all four, while the others only a couple.