Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Reaction score
today was a good day

got my Imperial Probe droid in, Jedi Revan AND Archive Maul

Probe Droid is HUGE, Jedi Revan; the entire presentation is super cool. the purple box and white outfit REALLY pops. Archive maul is literally perfect except for the robe. Had he been given a softgood robe it would have been a literal perfect figure.

Reaction score
Well, it's been quite a week. I got a Jedi Revan today - perfect condition - via ebay.

I paid $16 over the retail cost, but I just couldn't help myself.

Now I don't have anything to obsess over for a while, and that feels good.

(I do still want to get a second one to keep sealed, because this purple and black box looks sooooooooo cool!)

Reaction score
Got my preorders in for Bespin Luke, the Probe Droid, and all of the ESB 40th Wave 2.

Also finally broke down and acquired Skiff Lando.

Reaction score
Guys I only been collecting these guys for a year. Is the bespin luke and snow speeder luke new or just recarded? And is the imperial probe the same as the one that's gonna be hitting stores or is hitting stores now?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Guys I only been collecting these guys for a year. Is the bespin luke and snow speeder luke new or just recarded? And is the imperial probe the same as the one that's gonna be hitting stores or is hitting stores now?

Bespin Luke is a repack but has a waaaaay better face/head. Snowspeeder Luke is all new. The probe droid they showed today is the one that people have been finding at Meijer stores.

Reaction score
Bespin Luke is a repack but has a waaaaay better face/head. Snowspeeder Luke is all new. The probe droid they showed today is the one that people have been finding at Meijer stores.
Ok thank you for the reply. This is gonna be pricey man.

Reaction score
I’m not really a prequel collector but something about Bly enticed me in ways that the other clones haven’t, and I had decided I would pick him up if I happened to find him at retail. Well that’s out the window now, because I preordered him at BBTS instead. 🤪

Reaction score
I finally found a BS Mandalorian. Can't believe it's been this long since release and I've never seen one in stores til today (at a Meijer).

Reaction score
Just scored a Purge stormtrooper and a Dr Aphra(that I had shipped from another store) at GameStop today. I definitely need another purge but I definitely ain’t paying ebay prices for it haha

Reaction score
Just scored a Purge stormtrooper and a Dr Aphra(that I had shipped from another store) at GameStop today. I definitely need another purge but I definitely ain’t paying ebay prices for it haha

I really hope Gamestop realized their mistake with the Purge trooper will get more in. without buying the game!!!!!

Reaction score
I just received an order from BBTS which included Bespin Han, Skiff Lando, Tarkin, Royal Guard, and 40th Jawa.

Question for people who have the skiff Lando: is the ab crunch ball joint lose on yours? Mine is pretty floppy. Which is a shame because he would be one of my favorite figures otherwise.

Reaction score
I just received an order from BBTS which included Bespin Han, Skiff Lando, Tarkin, Royal Guard, and 40th Jawa.

Question for people who have the skiff Lando: is the ab crunch ball joint lose on yours? Mine is pretty floppy. Which is a shame because he would be one of my favorite figures otherwise.
I can't remember. I got one this time last year. I just remember saying wow he's cool lol.

Reaction score
Picked up a garage-sale bundle today 😊😊

50,- for Lukes Landspeeder, Jakku Finn, Jedi Trainig Rey, Maz Kanata, Eadu Cassian, Range Trooper and Krennic

I just couldn't resist. All still boxed and in great condition 😊😊

Reaction score
Had to drive about 35mins to get this Meijer but walked out with this beauty!

View attachment 345740
Went to 5 different Meijers yesterday hoping to find another Probe Droid and came up empty handed.
Yeah. I hit 3 different Meijer today. No dice. The last one is STILL doing their reset and the only Star Wars toy on the floor was literally 1 GOA Vader. And I dealt with a rude a-hole when I asked about the probe droid.

Reaction score
I'm hoping Amazon's release dates change. They say that Dooku won't ship until the end of March and the Sith Jet Trooper and Bly aren't until May. Really strange considering they're all in the same case.