Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Reaction score
My IG-11 showed up today. Ordered from Best Buy's website since my store has it physically in the building but is absolutely resolute to not find it nor put it out for sale.

Reaction score
My Walgreens had a White Box Second Sister, picked it up.
White Box Mando search continues...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally found Cara Dune, Wedge and FO Jet Trooper at GameStop! Too much time had passed for my preorder in my pile of loot to cancel on BBTS. I can always use the credit for something else.

Reaction score
Been on a little role recently.
Last weekend at Target: Yavin Luke
Gamestop: Purge Trooper, Wedge, Cara Dune, Jet Trooper
Walmart: Jedi Luke, Ghost Yoda
Target today: C-3PO packing a bowcaster

Reaction score
Congrats to those finding Cara Dune. Easily found everything else from that wave. Also waiting for any of the Walmarts in my area to put out the Jedi Luke, Ghost Yoda figures.

Reaction score
Congrats to those finding Cara Dune. Easily found everything else from that wave. Also waiting for any of the Walmarts in my area to put out the Jedi Luke, Ghost Yoda figures.
Same for me, shows Ghost Yoda in stock at all Walmart’s around but I’m guessing they are waiting for official street date release 11/20.

Reaction score
While on vacation this week in Orlando, picked up the following:

Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)-Walmart
Yoda (Force Spirit)-Walmart
C3PO w/Babu Frik-Target
Jannah-Target
All 3 sets from Galaxy's Edge (Smuggler's Run/Droid Depot/First Order)

Reaction score
Same for me, shows Ghost Yoda in stock at all Walmart’s around but I’m guessing they are waiting for official street date release 11/20.
I’ve mentioned several times that it’s part of a PDQ dump display, and most likely sitting in the back waiting for designated floor space.

Reaction score
My recent acquisitions:
Archive Yoda
Yavin Luke
4-LOM to complete the bounty hunters
Jaina Solo (hopefully to be joined by future customs of Jacen, Anakin, and Ben Skywalker)

Reaction score
I might grab that new c3po cause I heard he has 4 lom arms. So I might grab one and switch out the leg. all my other stuff is on preorder. I'm thinking g since things are showing up in stores that dorkside should be shipping that stuff real soon.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I found the “come back after Christmas” display and the department manager opened it up for me. I picked up 1 Luke for me and a Luke and Yoda for a friend.

While I was looking through the Lukes, two other guys walked by and stopped in there tracks like “yes!” And also grabbed a Luke and Yoda.

Reaction score
Picked up Ghost Yoda & ROTJedi Knight Luke thanks to tip from Mr. Joshua. Also clone cdmr. Kenobi(only 1 there).

Reaction score
Well, where do I begin: I managed to pick a Jedi Fallen Order Purge Trooper ONLY after someone returned back to Gamestop.
Also, managed to picked Jannah and FO Jet Trooper and Target exclusive C-3PO with Babu Frik.

Reaction score
I was able to get a Purge Trooper at GameStop at lunch. Don't know the circumstances in which they had one, but it's mine now, so I don't really care.:D

Reaction score
Found Wedge today at a Gamestop. I've been out of touch with the line lately, but he's one of the figures I really quite wanted, having never tracked down a good 3.75" one, so I was glad to pay the extra two bucks to not have to think about it further.

Reaction score
Patience paid off. I found Cara at Target today with all her wave mates. Bonus is Target has a 25% off one toy coupon this week so $15 for her.

BTW don't be fooled by the $15 on sale tag for 6" you may come across. I'm pretty sure it's tied to the old SKU so they can clearance out older figures, because I didn't see that price for Cara.

Pretty much caught up with 6" for now.

Reaction score
I stopped into a Walmart while I was suppose to be running around for work. Found the big electronics section display, with vintage collection Yavin Luke, and BS ROTJ Luke and Ghost Yoda. Picked up Yoda just because, and a second ROTJ Luke for a custom.

It was a chore finding a Luke that had an acceptable hair/eyes/cloak combo. Eventually settled on just the good hair and eyes, I can always throw a stitch or two in the cloak. Man, whoever was putting those together was doing it on a friday afternoon or a monday morning.

Reaction score
Picked up IG-11 at Best Buy. Wasn't planning on getting one but then a) I saw him in action in episode 1 and decided I needed one b) he was on sale for $15.99 and c) when I saw him in person I was pretty impressed with how different he looked from IG-88, despite being the same base figure.

They easily had about 40 of him on the shelf BTW!

Reaction score
Managed to order the Walmart exclusive Luke from Walmart.com and the mandalorian from Amazon proper, all in all awesome day for figures for me!

Reaction score
Managed to order the Walmart exclusive Luke from Walmart.com and the mandalorian from Amazon proper, all in all awesome day for figures for me!
Same here....looks like the AMZ Mando @ $19.99 is already out of stock...

Reaction score
I picked up Yavin Luke from Target today. They honored the $14.99 price and I texted Toy(again) to get the 25% coupon. I had already used it once, but they must send you a different coupon each time? It worked. With $4 in gift cards I got him for like $7.28.

Reaction score
Well, well, well ! It finaly starts all over again, after quitting collecting 3.75 about 10 years ago, I start to fall back into the 6inchers this time. At first I only wanted the bounty hunters, then I expandet into some selected main characters, and later again in what I call "Femes of Star Wars". Close to start a full scale collection since there isn´t much left at this point. ;) :)

Picked up Val and L337 today, both from local Gamestop with a Black Friday pricetag

Reaction score
Black series on sale at Targets for $14.99.
Picked up C-3PO & Babu Frick for $10.99, applied 25% off coupon.
They also honored the $5 off against my Carbonized Mando I picked up, so I got it for $24.99 - $5 (coupon) - $5 (Target sale) = $14.99