Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Reaction score
The two shippers I saw were in the Toy Department.

From what I recall, there were the VC Yavin Lukes, BS Jedi Lukes, BS Force Spirit Yodas, the cheap lightsabers, the gaudy gold two-packs, & Star Wars Monopoly. I did see that the GOA Lukes had been shoved into the older small shipper displays that sit on the bottom shelf in the regular toy aisle. They weren't part of the big main aisle shippers that I saw.

The two WMs I went to that showed BS Yoda in stock had Luke as well even though he was showing 0 on hand so idk. :unsure:
The shipper I found was sitting in the garden center along with about 1/2 dozen of various other non-SW toy shippers.

Reaction score
I have been hear the date 11/20 being thrown around. This is maddening. Went to one Walmart this morning and tried to have a lady look to the SKu and got “oh the Sku is only for items on line”. She was able to look up the spirit Yoda and I am assuming they did have them in stock. I showed in the store were they were suppose to go. I don’t know if they are just sitting on them or if Brickseek is full of it. To those who found these keep in mind that there ya who have Walmart’s that don’t give a crap.

Reaction score
I have been hear the date 11/20 being thrown around. This is maddening. Went to one Walmart this morning and tried to have a lady look to the SKu and got “oh the Sku is only for items on line”. She was able to look up the spirit Yoda and I am assuming they did have them in stock. I showed in the store were they were suppose to go. I don’t know if they are just sitting on them or if Brickseek is full of it. To those who found these keep in mind that there ya who have Walmart’s that don’t give a crap.

The SKU for Brickseek and Online is different than the SKU for the instore location. Ran into this before as well. In store you have to give them the UPC

Reaction score
I went to brickseek and checked walmarts inventory for black series and mine showed them. I didn't use any codes. Only yoda showed not luke.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Anyone else's luke legs wobble or their light saber? The legs ain't to bad when posing. But the wobbly saber bothers me. Should sit in the hilt sturdy not wobble.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No sign of Jedi Luke at two walmarts today. But I did grab a young Han Solo for $4 to use for customizing.

Reaction score
The SKU for Brickseek and Online is different than the SKU for the instore location. Ran into this before as well. In store you have to give them the UPC
In my case...I used UPC, but the dept. head couldn’t find them. Chances are it’s a PDQ dump display buried in the back somewhere...her words.

Reaction score
My Jedi Luke arrived from Star today. So I'm sure that means they're putting the displays out for them at my Walmarts later today. ;)

Reaction score
Thanks for ordering, I'll swing by Walmart and pick mine up after work then:)

I hear you though, that's usually how it goes for me. If I order something online or make a trade/purchase through the forums, whatever it is usually pops up in stores either while said item is enroute or the day it arrives!

Reaction score
My last week was pretty good. I found Clone Commander Obi-Wan, my Skywalker Strikes Luke arrived from Hasbro Pulse, I found the full set of the newest series (Cara Dune, Jet Trooper, etc) at a GameStop, and I found the exclusive Luke and Yoda figures yesterday at Wal-Mart.

Now I just need a Mandalorian.

Reaction score
Picked up a Shocktrooper from Gamestop. They also had in Yavin Luke and Jannah. They are 20% off right now at Gamestop.

Reaction score
In my case...I used UPC, but the dept. head couldn’t find them. Chances are it’s a PDQ dump display buried in the back somewhere...her words.
Yeah, their ability to actually find something is a whole different story. I don't believe Walmart has a system that will till them where anything is actually located in the store nor are they typically motivated to actually extend an effort to find things....

Reaction score
Sighted a White Box First Edition First Order Stormtrooper at Walgreens today.
Hopefully the whole wave will hit and a White Box Mando will be there...

Reaction score
Sighted a White Box First Edition First Order Stormtrooper at Walgreens today.
Hopefully the whole wave will hit and a White Box Mando will be there...
As I understand it, walgreens inventory with the exception of exclusives, arrives in those plastic totes of mixed lines of toys as needed, as opposed to wave cases. So like if a store is down three "star wars figures", at the distribution center, three "star wars figures" get put into the toy aisle tote and shipped off. At least that's what I heard one time.

On topic to RA: My ROTJ SHF Vader arrived today.

Reaction score
Hit two Walgreens today, picked up a White Box Sith Trooper at one of them.
Another Walgreens had a White Box First Order Stormtrooper as well.

Reaction score
@Rahilio helped score the Target exclusives while I was outta town this weekend. Loving the 3po, already opened one. Think I'm caught up everything for now.

Reaction score
The one in Laurel is the same story. “We have the figures somewhere, we just have no idea where. Check back after Christmas”. It feels like all the area Walmarts coordinate and lose all their exclusives to back room limbo at the same time.
Seriously? Check back after Christmas? You mean, you're not going to be able to find them for over a month and a half? Wow, there's a person who just doesn't care.

Reaction score
Seriously? Check back after Christmas? You mean, you're not going to be able to find them for over a month and a half? Wow, there's a person who just doesn't care.
Yeah, a lot of employees around here are the human equivalent of this emoji 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reaction score
Not that it's a valid excuse, but they probably have a crap ton of stuff to stock as they are gearing up for Black Friday. I think that's probably their priority until after Thanksgiving weekend. I'm guessing they'll probably stock the figures by Black Friday or at least sometime before Christmas, but they told him check back after Christmas simply to blow him off.

Reaction score
The one in Laurel is the same story. “We have the figures somewhere, we just have no idea where. Check back after Christmas”. It feels like all the area Walmarts coordinate and lose all their exclusives to back room limbo at the same time.
Yup, pretty much. Smart man once observed you can’t sell it if its sitting in the back room. Gotta love retail.

Reaction score
Not that it's a valid excuse, but they probably have a crap ton of stuff to stock as they are gearing up for Black Friday. I think that's probably their priority until after Thanksgiving weekend. I'm guessing they'll probably stock the figures by Black Friday or at least sometime before Christmas, but they told him check back after Christmas simply to blow him off.
What my stores are telling me is they don’t have designated floor space for the shipper.