Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Reaction score
Supposedly there is a string somewhere in the box for Jannah's bow, and the bow actually works to fling the arrows. I'm curious if that is true.
Dang, I'll have to double check the box! Fortunately I still have it, thanks for the tip!

Coz

Reaction score
SHF Vader and 2 Stormies arrived from CDJapan today. They left Japan on October 19 So not too bad. IG 11 from BB and loose ROTS for customizing also arrived in the mail.

Reaction score
Gamestop finds...off to open Cara Dune! And perhaps go hunting for the Yoda Ghost and Jedi Luke later.

Reaction score
Picked up the Skywalker Strikes set at Gamestop. I dunno, I might return it and get the single release, feeling a little flat from it.

Staggeringly little to be found around my hunting grounds.

Reaction score
Found Yavin Luke at Target. A Target worker was stocking shelves so I politely asked if they had gotten any more new Star Wars figures in with the Luke. He scanned the box and said they had some more in the back. He asked me which ones I was looking for so I told him Wedge Antilles and Cara Dune and described them. He went to the back and a few minutes later came back with 1 of each! So excited because Wedge is my favorite Star Wars character. The likeness isn't amazing, but he looks decent with the helmet on. Cara Dune is outstanding.

Best part is I had 3 unique 25% off one toy codes in text messages thanks to my wife and mother-in-law getting the coupon and texting it to me, so I went through self checkout and did 3 separate transactions (1 with each coupon), plus they were on sale for $17.99 each to start (just like online), so I payed $14.60 each after tax!

I don't think I've ever gotten so lucky with finding the exact figures I want right at release and being able to get them with coupons before. Super satistfying. Now I just need to find Walmart Luke and I'm done for 2019.

Reaction score
Grabbed IG-11 at Best Buy at lunch. Also got two Shock Troopers in the mail from a friend yesterday.

Reaction score
Qui-Gon Jinn arrived in the mail today.
As well as my order from HLJ of the new SHF Stormtrooper and Vader... except, I ordered the ANH Vader by mistake...:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Saw BS wave 23 at Target, did not see any of the Exclusives. The Christmas Madness has begun and I could not get into the isle to grab. Completely blocked by Kids, Moms, Old couples and baskets. Kept circling around but after 5 minutes no one had moved so gave up.

Reaction score
Another great day for finds...good thing they know me already at this Walmart cause they had these buried on overstock inside the wrapped shipper sitting on a top shelf. God knows when I would have seen these make it to the floor. Luckily had a willing to help assistant manager go back there and bring the shipper down and out...grabbed what I wanted, but not sure if they put it out or back inside. Told them they would sell fast, as they joked that I'm the only person that buys SW there.

Reaction score
My walmart says in stock. I just hope I don't go there and it's a bust. I've checked things that said in stock and it wasn't on the floor yet.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Another great day for finds...good thing they know me already at this Walmart cause they had these buried on overstock inside the wrapped shipper sitting on a top shelf. God knows when I would have seen these make it to the floor. Luckily had a willing to help assistant manager go back there and bring the shipper down and out...grabbed what I wanted, but not sure if they put it out or back inside. Told them they would sell fast, as they joked that I'm the only person that buys SW there.

The Walmart’s that are listed on Brickseek as having these in stock have not put them out yet. Must be in the very back of the stock room.

Reaction score
Decided to make another run since I wanted to return the Skywalker Strikes set. Figured even though I was just there it was the middle of the week and maybe some stores restocked for the weekend. No such luck, two walmarts, target, and Best Buy (for IG-11) were still as barren as thursday.
Then I went to return the Skywalker set at dead-mall Gamestop, and who should be waiting for me on the pegs? Cara Dune! Turned the whole trip around for me. :D

Incidentally, no knocks on people that like the Skywalker Strikes set, it was an impulse buy, and I'm an opener so for me the basic carded Yavin Luke will do fine. And everything is as the Force wills it, because if I hadn't bought it and changed my mind, probably would've missed Cara on the pegs.

Reaction score
The Walmart’s that are listed on Brickseek as having these in stock have not put them out yet. Must be in the very back of the stock room.
Yeah my two are in stock just not on the floor yet. No idea where they plan on putting the display cause there's no room for one in either store.

Reaction score
To the folks finding the ghost Yoda and Jedi Luke. Where in the store are they being found. I was at one Walmart and had a lady look up the SKU. They had them in stock according to her hand held but they were no where to be found. Walmart stupidity still reins. I am sure they are still in the stock room.

Reaction score
To the folks finding the ghost Yoda and Jedi Luke. Where in the store are they being found. I was at one Walmart and had a lady look up the SKU. They had them in stock according to her hand held but they were no where to be found. Walmart stupidity still reins. I am sure they are still in the stock room.
The ones I saw were part of the new shipper along with the VC Yavin Luke.

Reaction score
I ordered the C-3PO with Babu Frik today on Target's website. I was able to get 2 day free shipping to my home. Granted the Target is only 5 minutes away but it was one less stop I had to make today.

Reaction score
must be nice. The Walmart’s in my area that are listed as in stock via Brickseek are evidently not in any hurry to put these out.
I hit two that have them in stock. One couldn’t find the shipper. The other one said if they aren’t in the floor then they’re on layaway or have been stolen. 🙄

Reaction score
Got a C-3PO n frik at Target this morning. None were on the shelves so I Used the online ordering and pickup. Glad they picked one in excellent shape.

Reaction score
I'm wondering this as well. I know they are in the shipper, but what part of the store are people finding that shipper? In toys or in the seasonal set up towards the front of the store (where they have similar shippers set up i.e Transformers)? Still haven't seen anything at several WMs here in town that I have been hitting pretty much every day. Some say that the Jedi Spirit Yoda is in stock, but not Jedi Luke.

Also, what all is in this shipper? I found the GOA Jedi Luke today, which I think is in this shipper. They had a ton of them, but they were on the pegs with the rest of the GOA. I also saw the latest TVC wave with the Jawa and Kinght of Ren, but they were in the old shipper from FF.

Reaction score
Had a pretty good week. Skywalker Strikes arrived from Pulse on Monday. Wedge at one Gamestop Friday, then Cara Dune and Yavin Luke today. Also got the Target 3PO.

Reaction score
I'm wondering this as well. I know they are in the shipper, but what part of the store are people finding that shipper? In toys or in the seasonal set up towards the front of the store (where they have similar shippers set up i.e Transformers)? Still haven't seen anything at several WMs here in town that I have been hitting pretty much every day. Some say that the Jedi Spirit Yoda is in stock, but not Jedi Luke.

Also, what all is in this shipper? I found the GOA Jedi Luke today, which I think is in this shipper. They had a ton of them, but they were on the pegs with the rest of the GOA. I also saw the latest TVC wave with the Jawa and Kinght of Ren, but they were in the old shipper from FF.
The two shippers I saw were in the Toy Department.

From what I recall, there were the VC Yavin Lukes, BS Jedi Lukes, BS Force Spirit Yodas, the cheap lightsabers, the gaudy gold two-packs, & Star Wars Monopoly. I did see that the GOA Lukes had been shoved into the older small shipper displays that sit on the bottom shelf in the regular toy aisle. They weren't part of the big main aisle shippers that I saw.

The two WMs I went to that showed BS Yoda in stock had Luke as well even though he was showing 0 on hand so idk. :unsure:

Reaction score
My 5 below and ollies don't have crap but cloud city lando and new movie figures at ollies. 5 below same crap they had a year ago.

Finally found the exclusives at my wslmart. They were on a 4 inch figure display in the middle of the main aisle with another display on the side so you couldn't notice the figures. They were almost all gone. I happened to notice them.

My ollies and 5 below always sucks. They never get what other people find.