Recent Acquisitions - TAC Edition!

Reaction score
Picked up the 181st TIE Interceptor at a local collectible shop for $50. No pilot though.

Reaction score
picked up a loose/complete Y-Wing from a local flea market the other day (missing the pilot and droid).. I'm hoping to make a custom Y-Wing as I already have one of these

JVM

Reaction score
Finally grabbed an Animated Debut Boba Fett a little under two months ago, which was a figure that's long been on my to-buy list but often fell behind. I do have a few mixed feelings on the originator sculpt, but it's a great figure and I absolutely love the blue/yellow color combination. That purchase reminded me how many TAC figures I'd missed out on though, and I soon acquired the Super Battle Droid, which is actually a pretty phenomenal figure. I was pretty stick of the ROTS sbd for a long time and so usually didn't even get to include the bot in dioramas or such, but started using the 5POA SL one for a while... but this is about perfect for me. I can deal with the chest holes.

Most recently though, I finally grabbed the Galactic Marine that I've been chasing for years. I was hoping to hold out for the Battlefront II Clone Commander version, since I liked the chaingun in the game, but it's the standard release. It's a design that could probably use a little bit of an update, but it's still a great figure for its time and nice to flesh out my clone legions again, having had Bacara for fifteen years with no one to command...