Recent Acquisitions - TAC Edition!

Reaction score
Picked up the 181st TIE Interceptor at a local collectible shop for $50. No pilot though.

Reaction score
picked up a loose/complete Y-Wing from a local flea market the other day (missing the pilot and droid).. I'm hoping to make a custom Y-Wing as I already have one of these

JVM

Reaction score
Finally grabbed an Animated Debut Boba Fett a little under two months ago, which was a figure that's long been on my to-buy list but often fell behind. I do have a few mixed feelings on the originator sculpt, but it's a great figure and I absolutely love the blue/yellow color combination. That purchase reminded me how many TAC figures I'd missed out on though, and I soon acquired the Super Battle Droid, which is actually a pretty phenomenal figure. I was pretty stick of the ROTS sbd for a long time and so usually didn't even get to include the bot in dioramas or such, but started using the 5POA SL one for a while... but this is about perfect for me. I can deal with the chest holes.

Most recently though, I finally grabbed the Galactic Marine that I've been chasing for years. I was hoping to hold out for the Battlefront II Clone Commander version, since I liked the chaingun in the game, but it's the standard release. It's a design that could probably use a little bit of an update, but it's still a great figure for its time and nice to flesh out my clone legions again, having had Bacara for fifteen years with no one to command...

Reaction score
Got a Felucian Battle Rancor loose and complete, only twelve years late. Makes for an impressive display piece. Put me in dutch with the wife, but... easier to ask for forgiveness, than permission.😄

Reaction score
Earlier today this morning in the mail i got the old Star Wars 30th Anniversary McQuarrie Concept Rebel trooper soldier. Great looking figure. Im already making up a backstory where theyre Alderaan guards/soldiers to watch over senators etc like Bail Organa or anyone

Reaction score
Picked up a carded Stormtrooper Commander at Vintage Stock's 4th of July sale. They should re-release this on a vintage card since they're doing one for the Black Series.