Recent Acquisitions - Super Hero Toys

I have that set on preorder but ever since people started finding it in store, I've been searching pretty regularly for it.

That's a really good one. I kind of have the feeling that one is gonna get overlooked by a lot of people and they won't notice it until it isn't around.

Hi Peeps

Picked up AOU Thor (from the single pack, not the 4-pack version) second-hand today at auction - and very pleased to have finally acquired this particular version!

images

:)

Last edited:
Got my Target order of the King in Black 2-Pack (Knull/Venom) in today. Although I was sad to see windowless packaging, I am excited to see the beauty within.

I just received the Marvel Legends Iron Man, Thor, US Agent, Madame Hydra, Blue Marvel, and Speedball from Target.

Stopped at Target on the way home from work and found a peg of ML Quakes. I already have one, so I went to pick up a few other things while I talked myself out of getting another to replace my old TRU two-pack Maria. Besides, the stockers were working in the area and I didn't want to get in their way. I lost my internal struggle and went back to grab Quake 2, only to find that in the few minutes I'd been gone three Mojos had been set out. Double-caved and got Mojo, too. :)

An unexpectedly spendy evening; on the other hand, it's a safe bet (alas) that I won't have to pony up $400 for the HellCharger. :(

The Marvel Legends Namor, Nakia, Okoye, Black Panther, and Retro War Machine arrived from Amazon.

Got my Uncanny X-Men Apocalypse Retro Figure today from Hasbro Pulse. This one of the few figures that made me smile upon seeing it in person.

Grabbed the ML M'Baku figure at Target with the Target Circle 25% a toy offer. Been holding off for a bit on grabbing him, but didn't want to waste the offer.

I got the Deluxe Spawn with throne on Amazon on sale for $34. I wanted to wait out the price a little longer but I've been reading a bunch of Spawn and I needed a toy fix for the week...

It's a really nice figure, and the Throne itself is great! I'm just really itching for a modern Spawn with an awesome cape that the figure can work with.

I know I've seen one on ebay. I don't like the collar of it, but maybe there's a way to use it with the collar he came with.

I'm REALLY hoping the kicktrter Medieval Spawn has a wired cape.

I know I've seen one on ebay. I don't like the collar of it, but maybe there's a way to use it with the collar he came with.

I'm REALLY hoping the kicktrter Medieval Spawn has a wired cape.
It seems like Max Bird is who everyone recommends but they're in HK and I hate waiting for stuff to arrive from there, I'm hoping I can find a something somewhere in North America. I'd also really like an unmasked 'hamburger head' but I'm having a weirdly hard time finding any good ones...

The Marvel Legends She-Hulk, Kate Bishop, Moon Knight, and Mr. Knight arrived today from Pulse.

Back